• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Warriors #4: PM Singles! (4/11 @ 9:00 PM)

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
sorry gonna have to cancel moms birthday dinner ill beat you guys next time

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
You know that the U.S. has multiple timezones right? For example: this tourney starts at 5:00 pm on the West Coast.
Oh. OK didn't know that, that is good information. XD Then better question: how many more minutes and hours left until it begins?

EDITL: On second thought, ignore my last statement. I'll know what i'll be doing, and i'll be there when the tourney begins. Sign me up! if I haven't already.

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
I agree with you. However, it would be very time consuming to have every single match streamed
Not streamed, just a third person to view the match. SD in the beginning, boom. They might interfere with play, so you could set a designated time where to start. For example, maybe put nine minutes, have the person SD 4 times, then once 8 minutes starts, start the match. Just an idea.

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
Not streamed, just a third person to view the match. SD in the beginning, boom. They might interfere with play, so you could set a designated time where to start. For example, maybe put nine minutes, have the person SD 4 times, then once 8 minutes starts, start the match. Just an idea.
There's still the issue of getting ten people to watch matches

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
There's still the issue of getting ten people to watch matches
They don't need to. If it isn't being streamed to begin with, they wont see the matches either way. BTW, might want to change the thread title to say 9:00 PM Eastern.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
For once I'm early...

Pwny, you totally did that on purpose to make sure people weren't late. xD

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
So this tourney is going to begin in about 3 minutes I assume. Quick Question before that: will all of the information (who faces who, who wins who, etc.) be in the same fourm as this one?

Top Bottom