• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's goin to be the new last boss in SSBB?

Pablo18

Smash Journeyman
flagged up poppin dat 18 street in Long Island....
For classic Master Hand should be the boss, and for Adventure mode each character should have a different adventure and boss at the end for example: Link would fight Ganon at the end, Samus would fight ridley at the end, Mario would fight bowser etc. i think it'll keep adventure mode from getting boring especially since everyone's going to try and beat adventure mode with every character so why not switch it up and keep it entertaining.

Aerialist

Smash Cadet
I don't think they'll cut master hand, he's done a pretty good job thus far, but what I think would be interesting if master hand would like walk on two fingers and start doing the characters' moves, that would mix it up. Of course they did say that brawl would be easier (or was it simpler?) so who knows it might just end up being master paw, no thumbs at all.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking. Instead of every character fighting the character that comes closest to their greatest enemy, which would be messy and incomplete for characters that are the sole representatives of their franchise; why don't the charaters fight Giga versions of themselves. The message would be: as many enemies as a charcter can defeat, they still need to overcome their own limitations to outlive their fleeting fame.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Master Hand this, master Hand that. Can anyone think of a creative new last boss? If they can give me a great new last boss, I'll give them +rep. I mean it.

Razed

Smash Ace
I think that it should be a black shadow of themselves, i.e. Marth would fight a shadow marth, but he would have other cool moves too, like engluffing you in shadow ect.

Or it could be the mass of shadow who transforms into different characters at regular intervals.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
The last boss should be the controller of the hands. Remember in ssb, u could see the person's room at the beginning, and he was controlling the hands. Maybe the last boss should just be named Master Smash Bro, or something like that.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it should be Miyamoto or Sakurai XD i like that idea, or maybe they can Make the Wireframes Whole and make them Transform int something worse in adventure mode
Like WIRED GIGA BOWSER or Wired Master, or this it will be a Full Body Called MASTER of course he'll be nerfed and if u beat it on hard mode u get to have as a Secret character ill draw the pic ^_^.....expect it to be medicore

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
they could fuse a ton of characters together.
Bowser+Ganon+metaknight+k. rool+mewtwo=a big creepy looking guy with a lot of power

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I kinda know where your tryin to go with this. You want two playable characters to merge into one non-playable powerhouse! The only thing that is wrong in your creativity is that you have more two characters fusing together (5 characters would be a monstrousity). Just take Metaknight, Ganon, & Mewtwo out of that formula, and we have ourselves a new last boss....

King K. Rool & Bowser would do a fusion ritual (DBZ esque fashion) to form the ultimate being of destruction...CRUEL BOWSER! How's that?

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it will be a Master Face type deal, but each one of his parts has it's own attacks and hit points!

Eyes = Lasers (of course)
Mouth = Suction-Chewing
Nose = Snot Missles

Now that's a final boss!

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
i hope not.........besides...master hadn si really the kids hand shown in the toybox openeing scene of super smash bros
Which is why using a Mii head would make sense. The player would be fighting the player with a character. PoMo as all hell. And Sakurai has a history of referencing the plaer as a person in his games. Wikipedia Earthbound and scroll down to the end to read about the fight with Giygas.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
What about if Dark matter from kirby and the crystal shards takes over the hands when you beat them.
I doubt they would single out a single enemy from a single game for a last boss. At least, I hope they wouldn't.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
I doubt they would single out a single enemy from a single game for a last boss. At least, I hope they wouldn't.
Thank you! I can't tell you how many people I've seen who are utterly convinced that their favorite game deserves to be referenced in something like the final boss or what. Everyone wants this to be Kirby & pals or Mario & pals. I can't believe Bowser was the adventure boss in Melee. THAT was a glaring oversight just as much as pichu. I really hope this game has more internal consistency than Melee.

CHUK

Smash Ace
IT should be a Giant child wall tech and pwn his arse. He has projectiles like memory cards and gameboys.

Green Gamer

Smash Cadet
The best bet for the last boss is without a doubt the hand.I mean,thats the way it has been since the original smash,and thats the way it will always be.

Green Gamer

Smash Cadet
that should be the final boss for classic mode,but the true question is,who will be the boss foradventure mode or all star mode or anything new they come up with.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i think in classic it should be master hand. but in adventure it should be character driven. i guess if you play as Bowser mario would be the final boss? lol i dont know.

Green Gamer

Smash Cadet
i think in classic it should be master hand. but in adventure it should be character driven. i guess if you play as Bowser mario would be the final boss? lol i dont know.
I agree, but I'm not so sure about the whole mario thing

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i was just thinking that because if you play sonic adventure 2 battle there is the hero story and the villian story. if you play as mario Bowser should be the final boss. or Wario i guess. but with Bowser it should be from his point of view seeing as he is a villian. it would only make sense that he fight Mario. but it would be complicated like that.

Green Gamer

Smash Cadet
Wario complicates things,I think if luigi is unlockable that marios boss would be wario and luigi would have bowser.Or he could have waluigi if he is unlockable, I don't know.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
i was just thinking that because if you play sonic adventure 2 battle there is the hero story and the villian story. if you play as mario Bowser should be the final boss. or Wario i guess. but with Bowser it should be from his point of view seeing as he is a villian. it would only make sense that he fight Mario. but it would be complicated like that.
Well if thats the case, Dk is Mario's rival as well too on account of the first game ever with mario Dk was his Rival. and look at mario Vs Dk attack of the minis

Top Bottom