• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's goin to be the new last boss in SSBB?

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... raptor Jesus? I feel like I should be mad.. but i'm not.. ah well

Well I think that they may keep master hand. Crazy hand wasn't originally in smash, until melee, so maybe........... they will add a crazy FACE!!!!!!!!!

Eh, take a look at that... I would have posted the picture right on here... but my freiking computer won't let me!!! GRAGH! Oh yeah, and that art isn't by me, it's by probably one of the funniest people on deviantart, hail-nekoyasha :)

JthmNny

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bob-Omb
lol, I really doubt any 4chan charecters are going to be in brawl, sub boss = Richard Mongler? but in all serious'ness, Im expecting the old 64 Andross Face ^^

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I think specialized bosses would be cool. Like Giga Bowser for Mario still, Ganon (Not ganondorf) for Link, and Missingo for poekmon!

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
>_> You sure? I've only heard that once.
And anyways, that's what catches peoples eye. A few more posts 'till I get to 1,000 and can repay you.

icymatt

Smash Lord
You will not know until you see it.

But expect Master Hand to come back.

Own3dGuerO

Smash Apprentice
Well,
If Chuck Norris actually is the final boss is Brawl...
...How can you beat the game?
I mean he can destroy you AND your Wii.

So yeah maybe they'll reinovate Mastah Hand.
Long live THE CHUCK!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
It's my hypothesis that Master Hand and Crazy Hand have been replaced by Raptor Jesus.
This is not funny, really, you have no idea who you're talking about. You're willing to use the Lord's name in vain just for a few laughs? Equating the savior of the world to a raptor... you better repent.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Probably a new addition to the "Master" family.

This is not funny, really, you have no idea who you're talking about. You're willing to use the Lord's name in vain just for a few laughs? Equating the savior of the world to a raptor... you better repent.
God's probably cool with it. Watch Dogma, they have a sense of humor in heaven

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The next person to make a chuck norris joke will be warned for spam.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Master Mii?

Some call for an addition to the Master/Cazy Hand duo, some call for playable Miis. Myself, I have a different idea. How about, once you get both the Master and Crazy hands below 150 points, the face of the current players Mii rises up in the background. The attacks would be mostly projectile in nature, fireballs and the like. This way we would avoid the embarrasment of a master foot, and not have to divulge the TRUE nature of the master hands, or reveal it cleverly, depending on your perspective. The idea isn't much more complicated than that, so you can discuss it now.

Link to the tread for this discussion here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89810

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Super-Insane-Psyhco-OvertheTop-Makesyouwannawetyourpants Hand.
...That just might work.

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice
Come on.

If we can't take religion with a grain of salt, then the Fundamentalists win, and it's the Dark Ages all over again. :)

mkmelee

Smash Lord
I personally don't see them creating another Master *... While Kawashima's head is possible, it's not likely, seeing as how nicely he's depicted in Brain Age. It would be funny though.

My best guess is that they will creat some new villain every bit as unpredictable as Master Hand was when SSB came out.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I think Mic128 should be the last boss."Ill close you for good bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"Or else they could replicate Ken's play style and he could be the last boss.No one could ever beat the game.(except pros)

Or perhaps crazy dildo.

Top Bottom