• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's goin to be the new last boss in SSBB?

El HP

Smash Ace
Giga Bowser was the final boss in adventure mode but in classic the main single player mode master hand was the boss making him the final boss.

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Giga Bowser was the final boss in adventure mode but in classic the main single player mode master hand was the boss making him the final boss.
Hm? But I'm not talking about Adventure Mode. Giga Bowser was the Event Mode final boss and that event was the last one, appearing even after the event in which you fight the hands. I'd say that the 51st Event match is the final battle of the ENTIRE game.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I STILL say that the new final boss should be some mutant hybrid of Bowser, Ganon, and Mother Brain. Brains, Brawn, and power all in one.

I will give anyone who manages to draw me a picture of my aforementioned crime against nature +rep if and when the reputation system is fixed.

EDIT: post number 400.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I STILL say that the new final boss should be some mutant hybrid of Bowser, Ganon, and Mother Brain. Brains, Brawn, and power all in one.

EDIT: post number 400.
Whoa, I'm wondering what's goin to be the end product of that fusion? Some freakious monstrousity & I don't have a name for it.

Scorpionic 3:16

Smash Cadet
MotherGanoBowser?

I personally like the idea of a shape-shifting boss. It would work like Shang Tsung on MK2. Have a default form with its own attacks but be able to morph on command for a short time.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
For those that have played the best Kirby game of all time for the SNES ( Kirby super star )...
The final boss in the treasure hunt has a Left and right hand with a face ( Stone based boss )...
Some of Master and Crazy hand's attacks are based off his attacks.
1. Crazy's bomb drop attack
2. Both hands Hand Slam.
3. Master hand's Pluck attack.
4. Crazy's punch attack.

I'm not saying that the Stone boss from KSS should be the last boss for SSBB.
I'm saying like the KSS stone boss, they should put in a face... Maybe your Wii's Favorite Mii.
Your Mii's Face wouldn't be hurt or anything lol.... It shold indeed stay the same with 2 hands ( maybe 2 feet added )

:O About the two feet.
A fight against the Master would start out as a pair of legs approaching FD ( yeah effing FD better be in brawl)
You wouldn't see anything except for the Legs/Feet of the character
OMG THAT GLOVE CHARACTER FROM THE N64
Or maybe...

Nope nope nope...

Keep getting ideas and I dont have the time to type it all lol....
Here's a some pics of possible boss ideas

Glover from ... sigh just look at the pic

The power glove... Robs best friend

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
In addition to my idea about the Fam Glove

It would OWN if the master hand could DISABLE a button he pressed on his Famicon glove.
Ex. If A is pressed you cannot use the A button ( like special melee single button mode)

I would like to fight Famicon/Crazy hand with them constantly disableing my controller.

Imagine having to fight them without an analog stick lol.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
A Master Hand type of boss yet with more animation to him. Yeah, Famicon would be a great last boss, but only for classic mode. Either that or I'd make him a sub boss. Good idea Z!

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
Heh... they could even put some psycho mantis type junk in there and make it so the screen goes black with an "imput 1' in green letters in the corner of your TV lol.
That would own.

Metal Gear Solid MINDGAMES SON!

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Heh... they could even put some psycho mantis type junk in there and make it so the screen goes black with an "imput 1' in green letters in the corner of your TV lol.
That would own.

Metal Gear Solid MINDGAMES SON!
Not really. That would just mean I'd have to connect my controller to the 4th player slot.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
i think the hands will come back and there will be a face too. Also when u can kill a hand it should flip you off.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
In addition to my idea about the Fam Glove

It would OWN if the master hand could DISABLE a button he pressed on his Famicon glove.
Ex. If A is pressed you cannot use the A button ( like special melee single button mode)

I would like to fight Famicon/Crazy hand with them constantly disableing my controller.

Imagine having to fight them without an analog stick lol.
Man u just opend my day son so cool i would have had to search for this in my imagination for years :D
Wow or it can be an item to :D

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
Master Hand
Master Hand / Crazy Hand
Master Hand / Famicon Hand
Master Mii with Master feet/ hands
----
Master Hand of SSBB would have to have a HUGE upgrade to be a challenge for todays players. In ADDITION to the current move he already possesses he should gain more powerful moves with less lag. I was thinking of the Master hand having a single move from EVERY CHARACTER in the brawl line up. ALONG WITH a SUPER SMASH attack.
Ex. The Master Hand could use a stronger version of Link's Down+B bomb attack ( Sorta like bomber man's Pumped Bomb attack from N64/3D versions of his games.)
The Master Hand should live up to his name. He shouldn't be called a MASTER HAND for nothing. He (She? lol) should be the Akuma of SSB.

Master Hand/ Crazy Hand
The Crazy Hand.... should just be a more berserked version of the Master hand. He should constantly use his attacks and shouldn't be so easy to approach. He shouln't be a complete clone of Master hand in this one... maybe someone could post some good ideas for crazy hand.

Master Hand / Famicon Hand.
As said in a previous post the Famicon hand should DISABLE buttons/commands. He should be able to Mirror your analog stick making up the down or maybe ever down to the left.
Ex. If the Fhand presses the analog stick on his glove then it would either be disabled making you unable to use it at all ( Up B smash attacks and all) for a short amount of time, or make it so the player's alalog stick is altered differntly everytime. It shouldn't just be mirrored so left is right and up is down but Up can be ANY direction even a diagonial.
It's easy to think of the possiblities of the Famicon hand, so... I'm not going to go on on my ideas lol. I do want other peoples opinions.

Master Mii
Parts Lefts/Feet Folllowed by the Hands and a random favorite Mii's face/body color.
The body parts should be Large of course the size of the normal master hands

It's easy to say that Very Hard mode Master Mii would be a very hard fight lol I can think of so many attacks for each body part.
Starting witht he Feet/legs.
Just like Melee's Master hand intro the feet should walk up without showing the hands and face. The feet should either take up one end of the stage or middle. The feet should be like IClimbers making them have seperate HP and sychronized attacks. Thier attacks should be COMPLETELY different from the Master hand/Crazy hand attacks seen in the lasts SSB games. Little ideas such as a simple jump would make the WHOLE FD shake ( like CLefairy/Togepi/Venusaur attack) making it impossible to block/dodge ( or just result in an automatic shield break). The feet should kick you... Knee you ( falcon style lol) maybe moonwalk across the stage making it so you have to roll to avoid or something..

OMG the Master Mii could instead be a Mii with Master Hand gloves on him! with EVERY CHARACTERS attacks in his arsonal
Ex the Master Mii's B would be a random B attack It could be pikachus Jolt, Fox's Laser ect ( maybe all B attacks combined with no knockback )
The master ii should have the physical properties depending on the Size of your Mii and wieght.
Ex. My Mii is the most shortest and fastest it could be so he should be Kirby's size with a Mid size character's wieght like Ness/Mario/Luigi he would be a really fast faller since he wieghs so much too and hard to grab while crouching. heh...

After the Master Mii is defeated depending on your time spent fighting him he should be like GIGA BOWSER and come back HUGE with the original set up above my above idea.
Meaning you would have to fight A Mii with everyones move set combined into one character then an enlarged Mii with Huge feet to beat followed by His Hands like a normal master hand fight ( two master hands )

COMMENTS PLZ

Ryuker Reo

Smash Apprentice
Chuck Norris. But that would be impossible to defeat.

Okay, seriously, I think every character should have its own final boss.
For example, Fox's final boss could be Andross.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
dude its going to be chuck norris i dont know why this thread is still going.....

but if it isnt then it should be specialized bosses for characters like earthbound said

ZABE

Smash Cadet
to have to go beat the enemy of your character would
be a great challange for your skills.

on the other hand it's a bad idea,because that would
be the only boss you get to fight

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Chuck Norris. But that would be impossible to defeat.

Okay, seriously, I think every character should have its own final boss.
For example, Fox's final boss could be Andross.
<.< why not wolf that way will have a better reason to play with a SF bad guy

punkonjunk

Smash Cadet
NNID
punkonjunk
3DS FC
3480-2775-5641
Switch FC
Sw-7819-1079-8971
This is not funny, really, you have no idea who you're talking about. You're willing to use the Lord's name in vain just for a few laughs? Equating the savior of the world to a raptor... you better repent.
Man, I really hope your a troll. I think 4 master hands would be cool, maybe two of em' being a chick, from a different perspective, like behind and in front? Maybe, the stage could rotate and you'd take on all 4 seperately. That would be frickin' sweet.

EDIT
Uh oh, I read more of the thread.
Hey, I'm sorry y'all fill this way, but I have to agree with bluebomber. In all seriousness, don't mess with Christ. He died on the cross for your sins & mine. He shouldn't be made into a joke. Nevertheless, I know for a fact that da Man Upstairs has a sense of humor. Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving you guys!
Now, I'm kind of being a troll myself, but isn't you saying that almost as offensive as me saying man, I have fantasies about ****ing jesus up the ***. I bet it's tight, too. MMMmmm, mmm. OK, you like your christian god. Some people are irritated, or even deeply angered by it. I personally think you should all shut the **** up. Being offended is ridiculous. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES. hoo.

Croco

Smash Lord
I would think a giant Mii head would be the "Head" between the 2 hands..
Maybe you will be able to create profiles and select your mii, and while playing the classic or story mode you encounter yourself.. "the player.." as the big boss.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Man, I really hope your a troll. I think 4 master hands would be cool, maybe two of em' being a chick, from a different perspective, like behind and in front? Maybe, the stage could rotate and you'd take on all 4 seperately. That would be frickin' sweet.

EDIT
Uh oh, I read more of the thread.

Now, I'm kind of being a troll myself, but isn't you saying that almost as offensive as me saying man, I have fantasies about ****ing jesus up the ***. I bet it's tight, too. MMMmmm, mmm. OK, you like your christian god. Some people are irritated, or even deeply angered by it. I personally think you should all shut the **** up. Being offended is ridiculous. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES. hoo.
Those were posted like 2 months ago, rofl. They got over it and repented with their lord-whatever-the-**** and it's all better. :D

Anywho, I can't imagine a Famicon hand as the last boss. o.O Maybe a different name, but I dunno.

I still like the idea of everyone having their own boss in adventure mode, and classic being the hands and maybe something else.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Master and Crazy hands would belong to Chuck norris and then you'd have to fight his legs instead.But seriously never ever do I want that to happen.The last boss should be Metal gear ray.HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!No they should make it the persons your playing as arch nemesis just giant sized.So if you were Kirby your boss would be Metaknight.Although this mightn't work for some charcters as there arch nemesis mightn't be in the game but they could do their best with the available characters.

Ryuker Reo

Smash Apprentice
<.< why not wolf that way will have a better reason to play with a SF bad guy
Because I think that the final bosses shouldn't be playable, like Master Hand. Andross is perfect for that possition.

Wolf seems more like a playable character, so he should be a semi-boss or something like that.

Rety

Smash Rookie
I hopes that it will be possible to have to player in adventure/classic, it wouldn't be all that bad :)

But the last boss in Classic better be Master Hand, and for adventure it could be someone from each series, or it could be the person itself (for example you comed to the end with falco and then you meet a falco with better speed etc. or someting)

I think it could have worked out.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
The reason why Giga Bowser worked so well as a boss in Melee is because Bowser is the essential nintendo villian. Everyone knows who he is, all they needed to do was gigatize him. I think Ganondorf has almost the same popularity and villian status, and I think he should be gigatized to resemble a gigantic Ganon/Ganondorf hybrid.

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
how about Whispy Woods. Today while i was playing smash this hilarious idea seemed possible. Have whispy roots attack from under ground and he shakes his head to drop bombs/apples.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
It would be hilarious is Master Hand had a one on the back of it in this game, and Crazy hand a two. I'll let you guys figure out why.

Top Bottom