• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 5 (MK banned) FULL RESULTS [October 19-20th, 2013 - Houston, Tx]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I would have done pink death but if FireBall kicks my ass then just think what straight everclear would have done. I might have been doing crazy ****.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Ish I had fun teaming with you but you totally carried me

Esca

Smash Champion
Watching me vs MegaFox again, it really was as bad as I remembered it. Literally just ****ing screaming so loud that it was as loud as the commentators were on their headsets, except that it was done next to my ears the entire time (and the commentators weren't near the players). And to make things worse, I'm pretty sure the majority of it was Mike Ray and Bloodcross, 2 of the 6 players there from my region <_<
It was literally the reason why I lost that match 100%

Like I don't even want to keep posting about this but I'm so furious over it I can't get my mind off of it

That **** was golden. Laughed my ass off for a little bit

Suspect

Smash Hero
Watching me vs MegaFox again, it really was as bad as I remembered it. Literally just ****ing screaming so loud that it was as loud as the commentators were on their headsets, except that it was done next to my ears the entire time (and the commentators weren't near the players). And to make things worse, I'm pretty sure the majority of it was Mike Ray and Bloodcross, 2 of the 6 players there from my region <_<
It was literally the reason why I lost that match 100%

Like I don't even want to keep posting about this but I'm so furious over it I can't get my mind off of it

you lost, deal with it. got dat ass beat by a 9 year old

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
megan fox is 9 years old? damn now i feel like a creep for watching transformers

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
500-600 range of winnings (minus entering everything so like 400ish)

but unfortunately, recently (2 weeks ago) someone went into my bag, and took two DSes (one 3ds i think), a few of my DS games, and unknown sum of money =/

edit - this is m2k lol

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I would have done pink death but if FireBall kicks my *** then just think what straight everclear would have done. I might have been doing crazy ****.

It's not straight everclear

it's diluted everclear in beer and strawberry lemonade mix. with some ice :p

Vinnie

Smash Master
+1 to the screaming being stupid. I've heard of trash talk, and loud trash talk, but nothing like piercing screams whose only purpose is to make sure you can't hear the match audio, and be annoying. I'm pretty sure that's how my G&W lost to Denti game 3, and you can see me repeatedly telling a select few people (Illmatic / NE) at the end of game 3, and after each stock in game 4 to not be so loud. It was pretty disrespectful to experience.

edit: :rob::peach: in MT, I only went Peach in 1 set iirc.

edit2: Picture bloodcross screaming and making random loud annoying noises at a FGC tournament grand finals like 5 feet from ChrisG's ear, and see how long he would last without other people taking action.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You were kinda fuming while beating me. It was really awkward.
I think you just gotta chill out a bit. Have a good time. :applejack:

Suspect

Smash Hero
:crying: he was screaming, thats why I lost :crying:

:crying: gonna make excuses about it on smashboards, im sure ChrisG would do the same :crying:

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
bloodcross is still hilarious when hes not distracting ppl from their matches

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Shout outs to Bloodcross and ALSM for throwing their controllers. Vinnie you may wanna check them for your 2 stolen controllers, they probably need 1 each after the night was over.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Ok tell me the ALSM story. I must hear this!
Espy was in a 2v1 against Illmatic and ALSM (in LT doubles) and told them both to open wide as he delivered his Jigglypuff sized doodoo straight to their mouths, ALSM proceeded to reenact a flashback of RedShadow rage at HOBO 28.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
I agree, the commentary was atrociously disrespectful and I ask of whomever runs the tournament to add regulations that restrict biased, offensive commentary to keep it from happening again. A proper commentator would have goals of respect, unbias, and the leisure of the veiwers so I was very much offended to see this baboon on stream spreading his liberal lies everywhere which i consider to be vandalism. Remember that this is never acceptable and that it is not fair to the other party to let your own views seep out into a public stream like that. I expected professionals to have higher standards, especially with that kind of pay.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shouldn't you guys be busy bastardizing Smash Bros. some more or something?
I'm just assuming that that's what all you P:Mers do. :applejack:

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Please tell me a brony isn't talking smack. Shouldn't you brawl players be too busy with brawl to not realize you're playing a ****ty game?

*Grabs popcorn*

Xyro77

LMAO @ a person who has to mod brawl in order to be good at ANY smash game.

Xyro77

LMAO @ a person who has to mod brawl in order to be good at ANY smash game.

"boo hoo help me mommy i suck at smash. let me mod it so someone with think im good and maybe they will finally respect/like me because i cant get it any other way. i suck at real brawl and i cant handle legendary melee boo hoo help me mommy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom