• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

sam☆jam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MiracleJeanacle
3DS FC
1032-1249-3789
[3DS]
Good games to the Samus from Georgia named Niko! You are very good at adapting quickly, and iirc I only could beat you with my main. Fun , smart, and respectful opponent! (Don't find those on FG much ._.)

I was the Wii Fit Trainer named Lenny Face from New Hampshire. Hope you see this so we can play again!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
[Wii U]

I just fought someone named Omega and he used the tag OMEGA. GGS to you @OMEGA your Blue zero suit samus, Sonic and your Mewtwo were cool to play against. I had fun and i hope to fight against you again sometime. My tag was Richard 89 and i played Falco, Marth, Ike and Bowser, my secondary i played was Greninja. The colors i use arre in my sig below.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
To a player named Wolfsinn, quit with the stupid ****. Just play the game and have fun, don't try to be an asshole. And don't disrespect me by the edge and then try to do it next match as my main. **** outta here.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Ggs to Alex who had the tag ACTS, both your purple link and dark Metaknight were a good challenge, kept me thinking and i liked that. I hope to encounter you again or see you on the boards here. My tag was Richard 89 i hope to meet someone soon.

Edit: (Wii U version)

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
I sometimes wonder when someone will mention my name. That'd be awesome because I'd like to know who I've fought. :D
Sometimes I wonder too. Though I doubt anyone would find fighting me enjoyable enough (or rage-inducing enough) to bother posting in here about me.

Nevermind that there's like a couple million people playing Smash 4 online and only a fraction of that has an account on here. Though I did run into Metalbro once on FG, and have arranged matches with people on this site before.

Nick Smash

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9900-3491
I'm looking for a player by the name of "SunnyD" We played a lot of matches last night/this morning. Lol He was awesome and our connection was almost lagless. If you're on here dude I'm the Nick that played with all those characters but mainly white Mario and AC Cloud. It was on the 3DS.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
[Wii U] Shoutouts to LUDA. I was BlazedMike95. No matter who I used or who you used, you were always one step ahead of me every time. There were a lot of close matches, but you always seemed to pull through. I had fun though. GGs.

1=1?

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3755-0682-9476
Sometimes I wonder too. Though I doubt anyone would find fighting me enjoyable enough (or rage-inducing enough) to bother posting in here about me.

Nevermind that there's like a couple million people playing Smash 4 online and only a fraction of that has an account on here. Though I did run into Metalbro once on FG, and have arranged matches with people on this site before.
Yeah same here, I feel like if you play 3ds you've played me but nobody's mentioned it. I would like some feedback on my G&W. I'm working hard at him.

bardape

Smash Rookie
"Sadboy♂", if you're here: I'm the "ape" you just played some falcon dittos with. It was fun, let's do it again!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Had a great set with someone named Richi just now. Wish I could have stayed longer but I had work to do and my back was starting to hurt. Thanks for the awesome games, man!

Algodonzo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Algodonzo
Shoutouts to Cherryzard on The 3DS. The most fun online I had in a while. Especially the Falcon ditto!

bardape

Smash Rookie
"gold ma...", it was fun earlier today. I was "ape". Your Bowser and DK whooped me (CF or Marth I think?), then accidental R.O.B. ditto, and finally Mario ditto.

Kaytu

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2079-8987-9930
Shoutouts to Adam who played Cloud, Roy, and Lucas. Very skilled and respectful player. That Lucas almost brought me to tears. I was the Pikachu scrub whose face you bodied.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Who's 'Kal'? (@Kal ?) You were changing your tag to "USE MAIN" before I had to go to work. You played DK and then dittoed me...

Sorry to disappoint, but I was already using my main. :4duckhunt: I'm guessing you're a lot better than me if you weren't. If I could have kept going, I would have probably pulled out Cloud eventually. I'm curious as to who your actual main is if you were doing so well against me when you weren't using them. Regardless I feel like we had some fun matches but I was a bit on tilt in game 1 after you spiked me. The rest I pulled my composure back together.

EDIT: I was using the tag 'Fappington' because it's hilarious.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Wii U

Shoutouts to this guy marth Who used the tag "MAR"He went Black Zero suit, Corrin(Either Red or pink color scheme couldn't tell) and Purple Link, You were super skilled with that Samus, i did my best to keep up with you, GGS @Mar

My tag was Richard 89, i Play Blue Falco, White Marth, Default Ike and Black Bowser. My Secondaries were Greninja (Black) and Charizard (Blue). I Also went Bayonetta admittedly since i'm still practicing to find a place for her.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Hey, Up! or crunch, whatever your name is who played as Bayonetta, you didn't even bother playing against my main, but instead assumed Ike was my character of choice. I don't use Ike. I only used him because I wanted to see how well I could do. Samus is actually my main, so when you left, you didn't even experience my true skill. Maybe next time have the benefit of the doubt that perhaps someone you fight isn't using their main. After all, if you're so confident in your skill that you taunted, then stick around and see if you're the real McCoy.

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
May I experience your true skill? PM me

VizionarY

Smash Cadet
NNID
nntnendogamer511
3DS FC
5172-3207-3782
[3DS Version]

Shoutouts go to a player by the name of "Arthur" on 3DS version. I was the Shulk player who you had very close games with this afternoon! You played Falco, Fox, Mario, Marth, etc... I can't remember the rest but the point is GG's my man! I had loads of fun and i hope you did too! PM me if you wanna play again some time or if you just wanna give/get tips. Either way i'd love to talk with you man!

Xfire

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7577-9083-5019
3DS
I'd like to shout out for "FinalChaos" for using a variety of characters so efficiently! Your Robin and Pacman especially are also both fun and infuriating to play against, but it's nice to get the matchup idea. I use the tag "Alex" and I've used Charizard, Pit, and ROB against you, although I still need to learn more advanced ROB and Pit tech. At least my skills are enough for you, right? Anyways, I hope we get to share tips (the plays are nice; unfortunately my replay slots are full)!

NewZen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NewZen41
[Wii U]

Shoutouts to "Black", (African Mii, Red Cap and calm expression) who played a fantastic Sheik and Bowser, and <~Senpai~>(Tag: Shadic) who played an awesome Pac-Man. Those were some good matches, gentlemen-I didn't even know Bowser's RP Grab had the same types of properties like Zangief from Street Fighter. XD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to a very good ganon who went by Illuminous. Googled your name and found you on a grand finals at your local. Good stuff.

Another GGs to a player named Argueta who used White Zelda, Green Marth and Green Falcon. Your Falcon is on another level.

Last edited:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
3DS A player named AISU. Enjoyed the matches till you went mario.... just... mario. otherwise had a good time fighting you. You had a good marth and roy, but tbh i think you use nair too much. but thats my opinion. (its really punishable on shield) Thanks playing against the range of characters i chose and thanks for being respectful :)

Last edited:

GrandTale

Smash Rookie
Wii U user with the Mii name Zelly. I had a lot of fun with that (hour long?) set. To the school name you asked, yes I do go to it, which campus though you'll have to tell me which you go to if you see this post. Other then that GG's, hope to find you again in the future.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
To someone called Prime (name with a trademark symbol), if you're going to be cocky after just one close game , and use tags like "EZ PZ", TOO GOOD, and NICE TRY before you leave. Just a little future recommendation, try to be civilized and just say GGS and you won't get blocked by the other person. I don't put up with stuff like that and i tend to leave afterwards.:p

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
[Wii U]
Shout out to Goo, who I think went by the tag "666", who had a pretty decent Mario and one of the few who doesn't use the d-throw/up tilt chain, which is great. I was Tino who played Robin. Good games. :)

Also would like to give a shout out to Alex, who used Cloud. Good games to you as well man. I was Tino who used Corrin. By the way, you didn't have to SD over a dumb ass mistake I made on that one match. Just keep fighting on.

Last edited:

VizionarY

Smash Cadet
NNID
nntnendogamer511
3DS FC
5172-3207-3782
Alright so i feel unique today because i have 2 players to give shoutouts today except one's on 3DS and the other's on Wii U!

[Wii U Version]

Shoutouts to a player with the tag of "I go Meow". I had a blast playing some smash bros with you on Thursday! I was the Shulk and Rosalina main you played against with the tag of "VizionarY". Dude i'd love to play you some more games some other time. I had a blast playing with you and i'd love to play you again. Also thanks for Charizard dittoing me; I know i'm not good at (Charizard) nor do i plan to be but that Charizard ditto we had was awesome. Thanks again!

[3DS Version]

Shoutouts go to a player with the tag of "Boelite". You were playing peach and i was playing Shulk and Rosalina. I also played Yoshi one match, but that's besides the point. You were an amazing peach player and i'd love to play you again. You are the best Peach player I've ever played against in general. You weren't afraid to do things that were risky but you didn't play too risky either. I'm pretty sure if we were playing Wii U version though you would have said GG after every match. You also never taunted and i appreciate that. Thanks again!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
(3DS)

Ei Dan, if you are reading this, I really enjoyed our matches. My username on the 3DS is Reila and I played Villager/Dedede/Pikachu (you played Falcon/Dorf/Mario/Jiggs). It is always nice facing friendly people in For Glory!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Warning: Avoid JAVI from Mexico. He rolls too much, considers himself an expert according to his profile, taunts you, and will tell you you're bad. I felt his behavior was rude and reported him. Just giving everyone a heads-up.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
I Don't know what it is with peoples names that are too long but this guy named what i'm assuming was Edgeslayer (it cut off after the A)
Your Ike isn't bad, but you use F-air too much. Mix it up a little man. Also, don't play cloud against kirby.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Warning: Avoid JAVI from Mexico. He rolls too much, considers himself an expert according to his profile, taunts you, and will tell you you're bad. I felt his behavior was rude and reported him. Just giving everyone a heads-up.
I think the players from mexico are just assholes? I reported a guy named GEM. 3ds ver. Same ****. And if i think about it he's in the same timezone as me playing at 4 AM.
He taunted every time i died including when i accidentally SD'd when trying to wall jump as samus. Messed up my input. Just very annoying, he also played as a super spacey "B-air N-air F-air shulk". You know he type.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
[Wii U]

I played For Fun last night and spotted two players. I didn't expect to see anyone i knew though, so shoutouts to the following.

First one was Jontron, ( he played Megaman, i forget the exact color) he stayed for one game so it was a rare encounter for me. so good game.

Second goes to Cekwon who's tag was XERO, who used light blue mario. It was nice to see you again, my old friend from AIB(Nintendodojo). Maybe we'll find each other online again sometime.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Isn't Shulk supposed to be played that way?
**** if i know. It's annoying hell when i do meet someone who only uses those 3 moves tho. I mean come on who the **** thinks its fun to just expect your enemy to walk into your aerials?

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
**** if i know. It's annoying hell when i do meet someone who only uses those 3 moves tho. I mean come on who the **** thinks its fun to just expect your enemy to walk into your aerials?
I never thought I'd see"Shulk" and "annoying" in the same sentence together

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
3ds
Shoutout to fellow JBA fan and admirer of the great DIO BRANDO, the DIO skin Bowser/Gold skin CF. Those were some of the best dittos I've ever played, and I never expected it to be with Bowser. Here's to you :D

Top Bottom