• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

AceMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KnowledgeMan
If anyone can find me on for glory I have the same name as here and use the following characters most of the time (though every now and then I experiment since it's a new game)::4bowser::4greninja::4sheik::4mario::4kirby::4pikachu::4zss: As you can see I have had a hard time choosing a main.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Shout outs to a guy/grill named Eii just a few mins ago who suffered through two bad games as my Cpt Falcon, then stuck around once I figured Falcon out and started winning with him. I'm sorry for that Falcon Punch kill to end the game before I left <3

drstickly

Smash Rookie
If you ever see me, I'm a Captain Falcon main named drstickly, with a pink skin.

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
There was this really really good Sonic in For Glory named "Fast!". He really knows his Sonic techs. I'm wondering if he's from here.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
To the fellow Pac Main named Ekis that I had several 1vs1s with, thanks for the mirror, you're the first other Pac I've fought online. Let's develop the meta together bro :p, if you see this hit me up.

Chakra-X

Smash Cadet
I played like 3 hours against a dude named "GTZ", were almost 50/50, I had trouble with his Boweser and he my Charizard. I typically run around with "Aaron" as my name, using mostly Sonic, Shulk and Charizard.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
If you have run across Cellr En, then you have fought me.

I am currently testing these characters: :4jigglypuff::4kirby::4falcon::4drmario::4diddy::4villager::4tlink::4shulk::4samus::4wario2::4bowser::4myfriends::4lucina:, I will look at some characters at a later date.

Last edited:

Artificialignorance

Smash Rookie
Running the Name Jayonic or Anarchy (AnarchyG, Anarchy G., Anarchy☆ or any other weird variations of this name) if you've seen me online. I use :4littlemac::4dedede::4bowserjr::rosalina: most of the time and switch around with them after every match, unless the match goes bad between us (accidental SD's, horrible lag, etc.). Still messing around with the 4 characters I decided to use as my mains.

BBC7

Smash Ace
It doesn't look like anyone has encountered, I probably wasn't too memorable because I used bare-bone strategies that work out but don't make you say "Hey, this guy is really good!". My name is Andi and I play:
:4megaman:(yellow and black, main unless an other character interests me more in the future)
:4drmario:(any color I feel like picking, still learning him)
:4luigi:(very rare occasions because I'm not good with him, but's he fun)

(My name is not actually Andi in real life, it's Blend. Which is my birth name despite not sounding like one. My brother's name is Andi and the 3DS belongs to him.)

Last edited:

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
It doesn't look like anyone has encountered, I probably wasn't too memorable because I used bare-bone strategies that work out but don't make you say "Hey, this guy is really good!". My name is Andi and I play:
:4megaman:(yellow and black, main unless an other character interests me more in the future)
:4drmario:(any color I feel like picking, still learning him)
:4luigi:(very rare occasions because I'm not good with him, but's he fun)

(My name is not actually Andi in real life, it's Blend. Which is my birth name despite not sounding like one. My brother's name is Andi and the 3DS belongs to him.)
I honestly feel like I've played you at least once. The name just looks so familiar. I haven't come across many Mega Man, but I do remember one that color, but can't remember the name.

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
If anyone named Sky drops by here, just wanted to leave a GG for the sets we had. I was the terrible Ike player from tonight.

Wish you could at least say GG in-game or something so the other player knows when you've gotta leave, haha.

LudwigKoopa

Smash Cadet
NNID
Moostache15
Just played a really fun set for maybe 30-45 mins with "Chris". We both used a bunch of different characters that ended in 4 Bowser on Bowser duels. My name is Mike, hit me up if you see this, great training partner!

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
If anyone played a Fierce Diety Link or Black Peach under the names 'Nate' or 'Brawler', that was me. Looking for a fellow FDL named Jenny that gave me a good match. If you're here, would like to try the mirror out again.

Currently running the name EterOrigin.

Last edited:

Ultear

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ultear
If you faced a Marth, Dedede, C.Falcon player named Martin that could be me.

Ultear

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ultear
If you faced a Marth, Dedede, C.Falcon player named Martin that could be me.

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
My name is RamenKing and most likely you'll verse me as MegaMan.

Tremendo Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XGShadowstar
3DS FC
3093-8423-4303
Shoutout to the Black shirt Shulk named Rampage! who I had almost an hour's worth of Shulk dittos with. I was really feeling it.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I played against a German ZSS player named Patsch. Was a very difficult win. ZSS dittos suck, so I left after the first game. But if you're here I thought you were good.

I'm "Supermodel" on NN btw!

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice
Xtremee here, I believe Link is my name on the 3ds...you go figure

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Tim, the guy who played Captain Fabulous vs my Captain Falcon in a bunch of amazing mirror matches, wherever you are thanks man. That was awesome. Good to see another skilled Falcon. I saved those matches as replays, there was combo video material in that stuff.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Well the only one I could remember destroying me was a guy named Cris.

I play a Sonic!
Name is Tonic. Idk if anyone fought me.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
If anyone ran into a guy named "Scott" or more recently "TTTTTsd", who played Dr. Mario, Falcon,Ganondorf, Luigi, and others, like Bowser, that was me! GGs to everyone so far, hope I can get some commentary on how bad/good I did in this thread!

feel free to post FCs to me or something too if you want, I've had pretty positive For Glory experiences right now barring a few of them, but hey, plenty more to come!

also if there's anyone on here named Kyle who played against a Purple Dr. Mario and used Lucario, ggs. Dat was me playin Doc.

Last edited:

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
GG to a guy called Skellow, with the line through the second o (like Norwegian or something), had two good very close matches, 1-1 in the third which was marred by lag. Good Dark Pit player

BBC7

Smash Ace
I actually fought a guy named Chris, we tied 1-1. Although his loss was purely due to an accidental SD where mine was due to lack of skill(and I wasn't using my main, which is kind of important). He had a crazy Sonic, I'm assuming he's the same Chris everyone else is talking about.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I played some good rounds yesterday with a Megaman named "Zero". I used Ness, as always.

'Twas fun.

dd_ray

Smash Rookie
NNID
dray
3DS FC
0404-5755-0943
Some guy named Cpt.Cru...(name was blocked off) used little mac for several fights and beat me every time. most of em were close fun matches.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Went up against a :4shulk:player named Ace yesterday while I was practicing my :4charizard:. We ended up playing against each other for a solid hour and a half, and we were super even.

Rubyyoshi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4854-6670-9169
Played a ridiculously good Yoshi earlier tonight, wish I could remember their name :(

If you're on here, I was playing a black ZSS. Name is Jehuty.
I think that may have been me. I've had a friend on the smash boards, but I haven't gotten around to making my own account until now. Was it a yellow yoshi by chance?
I main a yellow yoshi named Ruby.

Hitokiri_Ace

Smash Rookie
Man.. diggies took my first game... and then I lost a few in a row.. lol

Last edited:

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
I had some really great matches with a :4marth:player named fakerem...(the rest was cut off) for probably a whole hour. I was the :4luigi:named Ace who kept SDing trying to kill you off stage haha.

Went up against a :4shulk:player named Ace yesterday while I was practicing my :4charizard:. We ended up playing against each other for a solid hour and a half, and we were super even.
That sounds like me, as I go by that name and primarily main :4luigi: and :4shulk:, however I'm not quite sure I remember fighting a charizard!

Shen_Jehuty

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-3102-6095
I think that may have been me. I've had a friend on the smash boards, but I haven't gotten around to making my own account until now. Was it a yellow yoshi by chance?
I main a yellow yoshi named Ruby.
i think it was a Green Yoshi, but for some reason the name sounds familiar.

D

Deleted member

My name is the same on 3ds as it is here. I've been maining :4marth::4myfriends: :4sheik: and:4ness:. Can't remember any fantastic matches, but there are definitely no bad matches. If anyone faced me I wouldn't mind swapping codes.

Cammed Z28

SB-Jgd = My FG gamer tag
3DS FC
2852-9484-2780
A player named Gin playing Shulk against my Link? Lord Jdeez LOL sorry for putting the pressure on with those arrows....that was a fun several matches

Or Thomas as I think Jigglypuff?

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
The only player I remember playing in For Glory is someone named Angel who used :4marth: and :4palutena: against my Shulk. They were the most memorable and the closest matches I had online, even though I managed both wins.

As for me I'm "MFR" online. I don't go on Glory that often since I prefer playing Smash Run or just practicing secondaries in solo but the characters I use (most to least) are: :4shulk:(default):4megaman:(black/yellow; Metal Man color) :4littlemac:(pink hoodie) :4fox:(white/green) and :4wiifit:(green) if I'm really bored.

Last edited:

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Played a really good Lucina a little while ago by the name of Mitch. It was great to find a Lucina that was actually good and didn't spam counters 24/7. Really enjoyable matches!

Top Bottom