• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
I search someone names "Neko", being an awesome Rosalina player. If you are on Smashboards? I was the Charizard in Team matches!
Oh god I played this Rosalina, they started toying with me so I just SD'd it was not fun. They were really really good.

My name is Jmacz just like my username, so if anyone comes across an average Greninja who is incredibly annoying with water shurikens I'm sorry for being so annoying and ****ty lol.

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
Oh god I played this Rosalina, they started toying with me so I just SD'd it was not fun. They were really really good.

My name is Jmacz just like my username, so if anyone comes across an average Greninja who is incredibly annoying with water shurikens I'm sorry for being so annoying and ****ty lol.
Yes I battled you. If you did Team Battles. I was alongside that Rosalina, the white one from Neko. If you battled a Charizard alongside Rosalina, that was me :D (my name is Lanmi)

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Damn, I was gonna make a thread like this, but it was gonna be written as a letter. Oh well.

Dear Skittles,
Your Yoshi is too much. Please continue to wreck face. I would have loved to challenge you some more.

Dear CVIL,
Never use Robin again. You're taking it from "camping" to "the Blair Witch Project" and it doesn't work.

If anyone meets a LUNCH in For Glory, I apologize if there is lag or if I beat you. And if I don't beat you, I apologize even more.

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Can't remember the names of anyone I've played really. There was a good ZSS/Pikachu player earlier named Harmony or something I think. In any case, name's Netherfall and I play Bowser/Mario at the moment.

If anyone ever comes across an extremely mediocre Light Suit Samus named Icy, I just want to let you know that it totally wasn't me.

Unless I win. Then it was me.

KowKow

Smash Rookie
Some guy named Eagle, we played for like an hour with a lot of different characters, fun times. Overall great connection and sadness was felt on both sides when one of us suicided xD

Kohak

Smash Apprentice
It would be really cool to befriend people I've faced from For Glory! I made my nickname "Kohak>SB" so people could find me here

Edit: not sure if a name with 8 characters can be seen by my opponent though..

Last edited:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Just played a solid 3 hours straight of For Glory with a guy named Dre Dre. Mostly my Falcon and DeDeDe (the only people I'm good with) against his Rosalina, Peach, Zelda and Mario. Every single match was even and it was for sure the most fun I've had an Smash 3ds so far. Not to mention there was no lag whatsoever.

Makes me wish there was SOME way to add random people like that, or even a way to message them.

Last edited:

Shen_Jehuty

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-3102-6095
Played a ridiculously good Yoshi earlier tonight, wish I could remember their name :(

If you're on here, I was playing a black ZSS. Name is Jehuty.

harbinqer

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5343-9989-0010
Played an incredible Rosalina by the name of Shayne(?) yesterday
Too, too much
Keep that prime game up

I play :4megaman:, :4greninja:, and :4fox: mostly and the name's iain

JuanHUM

Smash Cadet
NNID
JuanHUM
Played like 2 or 3 hours whit a guy named Norbit or something like that, it was really fun, its a very good ZZS player :bee:. I really really enjoy every match and there was very few lag on them:bluejump:

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
Just played a solid 3 hours straight of For Glory with a guy named Dre Dre. Mostly my Falcon and DeDeDe (the only people I'm good with) against his Rosalina, Peach, Zelda and Mario. Every single match was even and it was for sure the most fun I've had an Smash 3ds so far. Not to mention there was no lag whatsoever.

Makes me wish there was SOME way to add random people like that, or even a way to message them.
I feel you man. Nintendo always flakes out on something important. I don't see what the big deal is to add a mini button to request friend request, like how there was in brawl if you recall (usually seen in team matches)

Played a ridiculously good Yoshi earlier tonight, wish I could remember their name :(

If you're on here, I was playing a black ZSS. Name is Jehuty.
I have a feeling I played you yesterday. Though I remember it being really laggy...

Last edited:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
I feel you man. Nintendo always flakes out on something important. I don't see what the big deal is to add a mini button to request friend request, like how there was in brawl if you recall (usually seen in team matches)
Or even just a messaging system at that. Just to say gg or exchange friend codes. Hopefully one day....

oGr33n

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3050-7615-9118
I got owned by some player who used Peach twice.
There were also some ganondorves who were really good at gimping my mac.

My name is Chrollo and I'm usually using Little Mac and Kirby.

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Cory. Whoever you are, I hope I play you again. Great rob!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
A Smash "missed connections" thread.

Beautiful.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
It really sucks that Nintendo still isn't up yet when it comes to online matchmaking.

My name is Gidy on the 3DS, and I think I'll be the only one with that username.

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
Some guy named KO played a mean sonic that was simply annoying to try to get a single hit on. Two stocked me twice out of five matches

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Ah, THIS was the thread I was looking for! Last night, I played a person named Michael. We had like, 10 Matches of Ganondorf vs Sheik. Are you a member of Smashboards?

Also, I played a guy named Alex who played Little Mac and Mega Man, I am 99% sure we played together more than once before! Member of this board? xD

Solarman

Smash Cadet
I played a guy buy the name of hommsar, or was it star at the end? Either way we had some great matches your Kirby and Sheik were both crazy good. Sorry for being a Mac using scrub (I used Megaman too, so does that make up for it?:p)

Kekezo

Smash Cadet
I go by Chaa in smash.
I've given and taken my fair share of butt-kickings, but I can't remember any names. :/

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
I had a few good matches with a guy named warren a little while ago. Hardly any lag at all and I think we're kind of at the same skill level more or less. I'd like to play you again some time if you're lurking around here somewhere. I was plain alt Pit and you played Ganon and Captain Falcon.

Last edited:

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Jake, you play a mean Robin. I was the mediocre Pit who got punished easily for using the Orbitars.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Yesturday I played a guy named PuppyFace on 2 vs 2 For Glory. He was a great Falco and Robin and was usually on my team. If I could somehow find him again, that would be great.

Chaineblood

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chaineblood
3DS FC
5000-3986-8173
Hey, this is my first post! But if you came across a Rosalina/Ganon/Lucina/Little Mac named Mo, it was me! I'd love to get more involved in the scene ASAP, so pm me for friend code!

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
I played someone named Ash who chose no one else but Brown Bowser. Was very good, I played as Mario and we had the classic showdown between Mario and Bowser like 5 times. We played more but I chose other characters. He ultimately had the most victories.

Top Bottom