• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

derpcube

Smash Apprentice
I'm not NEO1989, but I think I had fought against you last night. I used Roy against your Sheik at Suzaku castle, but I had to leave after one round. Sadly I ran out of memory space to save the replay but I really enjoyed the match!
Late response That was not my I don't use sheik, maybe it was my bro but I highly doubt it was me using shiek.

4MyFriends

Smash Cadet
I'm "4MyFriends" on Wii U For Glory. As my name implies, my main is Ike. :p

Hope to see a few people on here I've played before.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I'm "4MyFriends" on Wii U For Glory. As my name implies, my main is Ike. :p

Hope to see a few people on here I've played before.
I think i've played you before on For Glory FFA on the Wii U, usually i bring out my characters in this order:
Blue Falco, White Marth, Default Ike, Black Bowser. Lemme know if you've seen me use any of these characters and in the order i've mentioned.

Last edited:

4MyFriends

Smash Cadet
I think i've played you before on For Glory FFA on the Wii U, usually i bring out my characters in this order:
Blue Falco, White Marth, Default Ike, Black Bowser. Lemme know if you've seen me use any of these characters and in the order i've mentioned.
Will do. I'll keep an eye out. o:

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Played someone named Eman for a while last night. I really enjoyed our matches a lot. Not only were the matches a blast, but I enjoyed also being able to tell you seem like a cool person through your style of playing. Thanks for the games! Wish 3DS had a better mechanic of adding people you play.

nubilepoopile

Smash Cadet
Big shoutout to on3, your Falco was killer. my tag is Dingle, red DK for the first two (I took first game, you took second) Then I had to go after you won our Fox/Falco because I was already late for work. Would love to get some pointers on Falco, I've tried picking him up a couple of times but couldn't really figure it out.

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
I would like to say thanks to a guy named Ed. Your Bowser Jr. and Wario vs. my Little Mac was a blast.

Last edited:

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Played someone on 3DS 1v1 fg who had "on Smashboards" in their profile. Something "Rogue." @Blue Rogue maybe? I was red/white Mega Man named Dan with "haloedhero pmdt" in my profile.

Anyway, good games.

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
GG to a blue Diddy Kong named KelvinB... (I think that is what his name was) on the 3ds. Even though I normally hate the Palutena vs Diddy Kong matchup, you were really fun to play against.

Sorry about losing connection partway through the first match. There was a power flash where I live so I lost connection to the Internet. Anyways, I was the red Palutena named Austin. If you see this, would you like to have a rematch so we can actually finish our match?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Ggs on 3ds to GP456 that i enountered on FG FFA, i can't help but think that i've heard that username somewhere on here, but i forget where...

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
3DS/GGs to "Goose" from Canada Alberta who used Peach/Zelda/ZSS/WFT/and Diddy. We played like over 20 matches and all were quite fun. Your b-reversing skills are pretty good.

I was the Red Falco/Falcon/Kirby/Marth/DK player.

Was able to get one airdodge knee read. Felt good.

Last edited:

Travitoninja99

Smash Cadet
NNID
ΩZero
Switch FC
SW-7339-8935-1294
Just payed a guy on the 3DS named Swafty, my name on there is ΩZero. I was playing mostly as Roy against his DDD. Cool dude and good fundamentals, a good man to battle against. Swafty, if you out there hit me up!

zz3ke

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for a player named devin, use ness, capt falcon, falco, robin, a good fox and a lot of other characters! Just lost power to my house! Good games yooo!!! About 3 hours in! Msg me back if u ever see this!

Vyrnx

Smash Ace
Really good games to someone named Gregarian or something like that. I was gonna play a few FG matches before bed but we ended up playing for an hour. You were waay better than me. You played Fox and Roy and I played... The whole roster. I was frustrated at first until I realized that you were reading everything I did. The three times I won were super lucky lol, the DK punch or the blue pikmin uthrow with 1 second left. I had some of my most embarrassing FG moments lol, like the failed Diddy down b reversal straight off the edge, but at least it was against a good player. I had to leave because it was 1 am, but thanks for the matches!

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Fought a Kirby player named "PPMD" aside from having a fake name, he was okay at first. Then he played way too defensive, which is annoying. I would refuse to attack and he literally would not move. The match timed out and I don't even know who won, but that's just pathetic.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Ggs to The Dean on the 3ds. Your Robin, Dark Pit, and Lucas were very fun to face. You were also the first Lucas player I've seen online who was actually trying to figure out the character instead of relying on a flowchart, which I can respect a lot. I wanted to stay and play a few more games, but it was getting near the time of day that my wifi likes to act up so I had to leave early.

I was the pink Ryu named Austin. I hope to play you again soon.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Have you faced a pink Ryu named Austin on the 3ds? I just played a Shun on there that used Blue and Green Lucina, Yellow Marth, and Green Mario. I recognized the name but I forgot to check the profile, so I don't know if it was you.
Don't think that was me. I don't pick Mario online at all. But this alerts me that someone is using my tag. I must hunt them down!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS to someone named @GodSlayer who used pink female robin and another player named @Nova 1-up who used Capt. Falcon in FG FFA on 3ds just recently, you two were great. i was the black greninja, blue falco, white marth, default ike and black bowser. My tag was Richard 89.

I hope i get to play you guys again sometime.

Superbat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Superbat3
Just fought a z dropping megaman on for glory that was pretty good. He had an ike as well. my Tags in for glory are superbat and 20xx. ggs random dude

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
3DS version:
Good games to a Fox user by the name Gary who later went Donkey Kong on my ass. I was Tino who played Ganondorf and I enjoyed our matches. I'm sorry I had to leave because I needed a shower. I would love to play you again sometime.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Played for about an hour with someone named IceKirby. The Ike vs. Rosalina matches were pretty ****ing great. The silly part was me bullying Luma, then standing off momentarily as we both waited for him to respawn. Masochistic little ****.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
GG's to a Smash 3ds player named I-D-O. He played as :4charizard: and :4falcon:. His Falcon is really good. The games were pretty close. Have a nice day I-D-O if you're reading this :).
Ah I played him on smash ladder. You can probably find him there if you're interested in playing him again

TheGlamourGroup

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGlamourGroup
3DS FC
4012-5262-5536
I play Smash 3DS. I've changed my name a lot lately. First I was Creepyn... , then AETHER!, then ikespam, then pitspam(which I am right now), then spammer, then tauntpa... , and I think thats it. I usually use the black shirt Ness, blue and orange striped Lucas, blue Roy, dark Kirby, black Marth, and more but I can't remember right now. Here's the people I went against:

GreenGuy
Angela
homesli...
Korean
Kanji-k...
Dani
catman8...
Smart-t...
Kuro-Ne...
Jordan?
Skylar
Light
globito
Dark Jay
Santi
Nintend...
pk aero
Madi
Isaac
tonycool
Takky
Alex
MID373
cool yo...
Arringt...
Geohound
Starre:
WeeGee
StarCat...
Umbreon...
Friend
XmasYos...
Erikie
DrPoo21
Mr. Game
Nickrixo
Jeremy
trev
cLevi W.
Danica
Fr0sty
Gayvidtm
Fizz Me...
ItsJoker
Rhino
Superman

Most of these are in For Fun, except Korean, Kanji-k...
and Dani.

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Ggs to Elias on the 3ds who had an amazing Fox. You were able to adapt extremely well, and you were one of the only players online that incorporated ledge trumping into their gameplan. My only complaint was that you stopped right before I decided to switch to my main Ryu, but other than that I have not complaints.

I was the red Olimar named Austin. I hope to play you again in the future.

AmadeusWall

Smash Rookie
NNID
JadedPikachu
3DS FC
3411-1293-2352
Played against an AWESOME :4villager: and :4lucas:main in Smash Wii U named Sarah who used a funny name: DownThrowUpAir. The Down and Up were arrows though, had to leave but I'd like to fight 'em again

Vyrnx

Smash Ace
@Xyless thanks for the fun matches on the 3DS. I was gravity suit Samus and you were red Yoshi. You're really good! Too bad we only played two matches, and sorry about the SD at the end. Not the best ending to a close match.

Last edited:

Strider_123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5583-7738
Fun games Archer, had to charge 3ds though. I played Lucas, Robin and pit. In that order and cycled around. My main is Pit though and secondaries are: Robin and Lucas. You used :4link::4olimar::4robinm::4falcon::4kirby::4mario:. Oh my IGN: Luna

Last edited:

SonicNKnux

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SonicNKnux
3DS FC
2251-4823-9526
ggs to "FR|Bon" on 3ds. i was "Spaz"

shame we got a connection error, you were good, and i would want to play you again
I remember him. We fought months ago, and he had a really good Sheik. I thought he left the 3DS version but I guess not.

Bellerophon

Smash Cadet
NNID
mistermaster420
Good games to a :^) with the tag BEST•2•OF•3. You really overwhelmed my Ness (blue stripes) with your Shulk.

Also good games too Rodney T. sporting the tag Badada (I think). You also completely overwhelmed me with :4ryu: and :4mewtwo:. I played as :4falco:, :4pit:, and :4ness:. You were a really good sport also. Sorry I left, I had to pack for a trip.

I was the guy named Ben

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
GGs to a green Fox on 3DS called i. Great matches despite the poor play on my part using ZSS by failing to keep up the pressure, and thus losing a good lead. A shame that we only had 2 matches, but they were damn close.

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
Just for people to know, you will see phantom... because my name is too long. I play the characters you see in my sig most of the time.

Last edited:

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
Played against "ES" (both Mii and tag) on For Glory (WiiU) who used default Pacman. I was Japan ROB, and the score count ended with me winning 3 matches and ES winning 2.

GGs to ES. You played an incredibly insane Pacman that kept me on my toes. I'll admit, some of those stocks I took off weren't necessarily hard reads; they were just me being very flustered and desperate. Hope you're reading this!

Last edited:

mememanchan

Smash Rookie
Shoutout to @KokiEatingCookies, had fun getting destroyed by your megaman. You were really good and I feel like I was able to learn a little from playing against you.

Edit: I was the pikachu under the tag "PEPE"

Last edited:

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
I fought someone named KanterBanter who played a really neat Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt, and Yoshi. I played as Toon Link, Mario, and Link. He even ended the session with a "Good Games!". That was a breath of fresh air to see in For Glory. I was happy to return the gesture. It'd be nice to play against him again.

LIVERPOOP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MartinSkrtel37
3DS FC
0130-1906-5039
i played like 10 games against a dude named SEAN who used bowser, captain falcon.. a whole bunch of characters. pretty good games, we were evenly matched. i mainly use sheik, roy, palu, villager. my name is simba and tag is JJJ on Wii U.

derpcube

Smash Apprentice
GG to somebody named Kevy your peach against my ryu were close matches.
We had 3 matches I used the black skin ryu and you used a white and red peach I belive.

3ds

Last edited:
Top Bottom