• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

CaptainAsherz

Smash Rookie
NNID
CaptainAsherz
3DS FC
0962-9033-2364
Ran into a player named Yseult on 3DS FG recently. I was playing with the the tag Random.. because I've decided the Random button is my main for the next week.
I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with me for so many games xD Because I was no match for you!

Also if you main Rosa which was your first game against me I would love to practice against you!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
3DS/Superb games to a very very good Falcon who goes by "CoolDaddyo".

Our Falcon Dittos were amazeballs. Nice airdodge reads.

カワシさん

GG to a player who went by the Smash name "WOLFEN X". My Smash name was Kawashi. We had a lot of matches which were really epic, amazing, and intense. You were by far the best Sheik player I've seen and one of the best players I've EVER played in my history of Smash. I was using Pit, Marth, and Shulk. You and I kept on trading wins and you were also a good sport! Anyways, like I said, you were really good and it took all I had to get wins.

Thank you for playing! I'd love to fight you sometime!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
3DS/Superb games to a very very good Falcon who goes by "CoolDaddyo".

Our Falcon Dittos were amazeballs. Nice airdodge reads.
I've played him a few times myself. I really want to know who he is -- he's really good. Really smart bait game.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I've played him a few times myself. I really want to know who he is -- he's really good. Really smart bait game.
That's for sure. Made me drop my jaw a few times. Luckily I was able to go even with him as Falcon. But when I went DK he just outplayed me. That MU is tough.

SoImHaven

Smash Rookie
NNID
SoImHaven
Found some guy name Matthiean or something like that who used Ike and Link. We had an awesome Ike vs Ike fight, I used the White/Blue Ike. I'd love to fight you again.

There was also Heath who used Fox and dedede and ZSS and bowser. I used Ike (blue and white) Mario (regular) and Pikachu (Gold's hat)

I would love to fight you guys again soon.

There was someone using Fox annnnd I don't remember his name, but I used the above characters and couldn't pay full attention. Ike first then Mario and you wrecked me on the first Ike fight and last Mario fight. I'd really like to fight you properly, as soon as I started paying better attention you left. :c

Last edited:

izumisempai

Smash Rookie
Found someone named Betty (betyel) and I fought her with Palutena. She used Rosalina for the first match and after I won, she switched to Zelda for the last two. Had some really close games, she did hit me with some mean tags though, which is kinda disappointing.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Found someone named Betty (betyel) and I fought her with Palutena. She used Rosalina for the first match and after I won, she switched to Zelda for the last two. Had some really close games, she did hit me with some mean tags though, which is kinda disappointing.
Gotta love the rude people :/

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
I fought a player named Ace on the 3DS, who used Pikachu, Lucina, and Shulk. If you're reading this, I was Ryu, Mario, Shulk, Toon Link, and lastly Roy.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
ggs to "FR|Bon" on 3ds. i was "Spaz"

shame we got a connection error, you were good, and i would want to play you again

Last edited:

xjthegulpin

Smash Apprentice
Looking for a 3DS player named "L". If you're reading this, I'm "Xavier". I really enjoyed our battles. We played for more than an hour and it was fun to see your Sheik improve each battle!

pants the terrible

Smash Cadet
NNID
horsenwelles
3DS FC
5198-2438-0134
I'm Dan who plays pink yoshi. HEAR ME ROAR!!!

also i play pac man, bowser as 2nd mains, and ryu and bowser jr. as 3rd mains. i play ALOT so you are bound to come across me on fg.

55% out of 3k matches and counting ;)))

Beach

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CallMeBeach
Anyone ever played me, username is still Beach? I go by the tag WóOP and play whomever I'm feeling atm. Oh and my mii has a very small face.

Lunix7

Smash Apprentice
Shout-out to ken (3DS) you played an amazing :4falcon:! The best player I vs'd all day. I was the :4rob: player and I gotta say those were some intense matches that we had. I had to leave early though since I needed to charge my 3DS but I would be glad to vs you again and use my other mains on you!

Flamjam

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flamjam
GGs to a Ryu named Genki. Can't believe how little end lag shoryuken has... You were skilled and the games were fun. Shame matchup seems unwinnable with Jigglypuff tho IMHO.

vitogulla

Smash Rookie
I just had some really good games on the Wii U with a guy named Mr. Wright/Sky, who played Dark Pit, Link, Falcon, Ike, and Little Mac. I was Fox with the tag Vito/Vito. We had some really good games. I wish I better, but I'm still learning. It seemed like you always had a hitbox out and knew what was safe.

Having you kick my ass helped out a lot, and I think it taught me about the match-ups. Thanks for the great games.

Also, if anybody else has played a Fox, Mario, Mega Man, Ryu, Roy, Marth, Pilachu, or Ike on Wii U or 3DS by the name of Vito, it was probably me.

Arkaizer

Smash Apprentice
[3DS] GGs to Matthew. Your TL, Sheik, and Roy were excellent. Definitely love fighting people that are close equals.

Arkaizer

Smash Apprentice
I'm Dan who plays pink yoshi. HEAR ME ROAR!!!

also i play pac man, bowser as 2nd mains, and ryu and bowser jr. as 3rd mains. i play ALOT so you are bound to come across me on fg.

55% out of 3k matches and counting ;)))
Yooooooo
Didn't expect to see you on here
Then again I only joined recently. :ohwell:

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
a good yoshi named raptor, who lost two close games to my mewtwo, and then told me he reported me. lol. he seems to be a tourny player too; what a jabroni!

infalusion

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm new to smashboards I've fought many of you online for 3DS my name is infalusion but comes up as infal.... If your interested in fighting my falcon again on me we can exchange fc's.

sovereigntea

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0146-9845-1024
I go by either Justin or Sov online.
I play as the following: Purple Dedede, Black/Pink Bowser, Standard Dr. Mario and Biker Wario, Green Ganondorf (Irishdorf), Yellow Mario, and various other characters

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Ggs to a Yoshi player named Christian on the 3ds. There are a lot of players online who let me get away with a lot pf stupid stuff with Ryu. Since I'm trying to learn him, it helped out a lot when you kept me honest and forced me to rely on my fundamentals.

I was the pink Ryu named Austin. I hope to face you again soon.

Vyrnx

Smash Ace
Really good games to someone named Frankie. I think I played Samus during all of our matches, but I'm not sure. I know you used several characters but the only one I remember is your Meta Knight because you wouldn't let me land lol. Great reads, too. You were also really nice which is a plus! Too bad you had to leave. It was fun.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
[Wii U] Good games to Tiberium (I think? forgotten the name already :/) who played several characters, mainly Ness and Mega Man. Ness is still one that gives me a lot of trouble.

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
I haven't been playing Smash much the past several months. I stepped away due to school and being busy with other things. But these past couple days I've been trying to get back in the rhythm.

I played, on 3DS, an "abe" who mostly played Samus. I was doing horrible, my first matches back in, but I thought they were great games regardless and the Samus really helped me think about adapting again.

Another player I fought after abe, "Thomas", started with a Rosalina and then went Captain Falcon the rest of the games. They were great games. We had some really fun matches, and I really enjoyed your Captain Falcon. I was starting to get things coming back to me a bit, but you still bested me.

Tonight I played some guy named "SUK555" who seemed to hate me or something. It was my first time back on the Wii U version, and he was the first guy who popped in (also my first time facing a Ryu). He changed his name to "Skirb", which I couldn't tell if that was his name or an insult to me. Then in our second match I got the first KO, did a "wee!" taunt.. he changes his name to "Don't Taunt" and leaves. :ohwell:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
(Wii U) shoutouts to Timmynator on 1v1 For glory.

He played a wicked Shulk while I decided my to pick up my main from the 3DS days, :4roy:.

After we finished playing, I was happy to see that he sent me a friend-invite. Looking forward to more tight matches!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
3DS - The other day I versed a pretty good Black Yoshi named FoxFire.

Enjoyed them Ness vs Yoshi matches, we had hella close ones! Also your Egg roll usage was weird but threw me off guard a few times. xD

==

In addition, someone here a Light Blue Yoshi named Lukred? I liked your Yoshi as well, but I didn't mean for the Yoshi ditto to come off as disrespect. .__.

Last edited:

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075
GG's to a Smash 3ds player named I-D-O. He played as :4charizard: and :4falcon:. His Falcon is really good. The games were pretty close. Have a nice day I-D-O if you're reading this :).

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
3DS version for me. Good games ayush, they played as dk and after getting two stocked they switched to Zero suit and Rosalina. I was the green link with the tag "Ishtar"

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
Yeah, I remember now, really good matches!!! That ZZS Down B is really hard to punish!

Top Bottom