• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your "anti-character?"

Riptidemoe

Smash Rookie
I hate fighting Snake and Olimar... Snake is just too **** fast and you can't get to Olimar unless you have a range weapon. Sucks.

Lord Bafore

Smash Rookie
Lucario and Falco!!! I hate them soo much!

I don't even really know why I have trouble against them. Which is probably why I am so bad against them.

Actually have gotten better against them recently though...

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I don't like...

Luigi
Diddy
Wolf
Falco
MetaKnight
Lucario
Wario
Toon Link
Zelda
Peach
Sonic

oh heck! didn't realise that was a lot o_o

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Anybody who doesn't say Diddy just hasn't played a good one yet.
This. Diddy Kong is the only character that I haven't even won a match against in tourneys. @_@

I don't see what the problem with Pit is. I play Kirby and I think it's an easy matchup. Plus you can Copy his power and spam him back :]
Maybe I haven't played a good Pit in a long time...

Snake is fun to play against, except for the fact that he never dies so it seems like he has 4 stocks while I only have 3.

edit: when it comes to wifi, I hate too many characters to list. But Wolf deserves a special mention. Wow.

Tailsbrawler

Smash Rookie
Honestly, I can't see why you guys are bad agaisn't a Olimar? Maybe thats because I main him. But
I agree with the Game&Watch situation about you leaving, cause when he spams the freaking down a move! Especially with a GameCube conroller! OMG!!
But others are:
Ike-Oh, come on! We all know why POWERFULZ COMBO!!!
Peach-Really good ones can get on my nerves with Peach Bomb.
Pit-Spammy projectiles and can suck the fun out of the game.
Ness-The REALLY GOOD ONES PK FIRE, PK FIRE, PK FIRE THEN GRAB AND THROW OFF SCREEN!!!
ToonLink-Can be spammy and when they over use the down A move.
Sonic-His combos can get on my nerves, but overall can pwn him easily.

One word of advise for MK haters, you should use long-range atttacks. When he uses the tornado you should duck, dodge, or block. OR you can try your best to hit him with a item projectile, etc.

Whew.....my first post....I've been here a while but never posted....

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
At this point, I hate everyone in the game except Luigi and Zelda.

The characters that I hate the most are the Top Tiers (ESPECIALLY Game and Watch), and Mario and Peach.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Peach gets me every time. I really should have caught on by now, but whenever she floats I'm completely helpless! I always mess up my timing just for her to hit me with that nasty float attack of hers.

I liked her more when she was in another castle. :(

Shadia

Smash Cadet
Sonic and Olimar. I seethe inside when I see them appear on the stage.
ohhh I know! (and no offense to any sonic and Olimar players out there! lol)
I can't STAND Olimar, I'm horrible against him. whenever I fight him I just get confused, his attacks don't make sense to me. and all those darn pikmin running around, they're so distracting...
sonic=annoying, he gets into his little ball and runs into me. drives me up the wall. lolz

alright I'm done venting. ^_^

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
i use lots of characters, some of my favs are TL, Ike, Bowser, Snake, Olimer, Ness/Lucas (use both)

i just have some problems with fighting pikachu, just seems harder to kill than in melee
i just HATE marth when i fight him

Tury94

Smash Rookie
Well i usually use Bowser, Mario, and Samus, and do pretty good against any other characters except Fox, Falco, and Pikachu.

Fox and Falco are annoying cuz they usually use their side B and Flash (Reflector Shield), and Pikachu is just a beast with combos

JUDGE

Smash Lord
i play with mario and i hate if there is anyone who is faster than me so : MK
and pit
i can't stand his voice :"OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOOOOOOOO"

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
Like I've said before, I do very poorly against Lucas. Well, I suppose not all the time; I mainly play poorly against him when I'm using Diddy Kong, my main. I've figured out recently that my Marth can usually counter a good lucas. Interesting. Also, MK has always been a pain to fight against. :O

Lostwind

Smash Rookie
When used properly, Olimar is one hell of a annoyance to fight. If you're against a hardcore Olimar who knows which types of Pikmin are set to perform in his Side B's, DSmashes, and Fairs, and actually plays his game to get the Pikmin in a particular order to wham on you with, you could be in trouble.

I find projectile using characters to be my only somewhat defense against Olimar. If I can't do that, I try to keep the Olimar player off the ground if possible.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
I hate Game and Watch, I mean whenever I use him I suck, I have no idea how to play as him, but when I face him lvl 9 cpu, he is so annoying, and really cheap because he traps me with his puffer attack.

StarChaserNX

Smash Cadet
I.. do not... like... Wolf.

He reflects my projectiles and when I try to reflect his, the shots go short and don't hit him!

Argghhh!!!!!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I hate Sheiks cuz they are worse than MK. <,<
lol

Basically... Pika's, MK's, Pits and Falco's are what get on my nerves. I just want to punch Mr. Pit *click Pit*

Soulsafe

Smash Rookie
I hate falco. One of my friends uses him.

He spams laser, deflects every range attempt, spams close attempts with tornado, and his aerial attacks are so strong that i can't get the smash ball.

If i hit it first, he steals it. If i wait, he somehow instant breaks it. So effing annoying!:mad:

Shoshidai

Smash Rookie
game and watch: in the hands of a button smasher, he'll make me go insane

falco: his laser is the only attack some players know how to use

pikachu: isn't it obvious by now?

Top Bottom