• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your all time favorite videogame character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganon007

Smash Cadet
Character: Jin Saotome
Game: Cyberbots, Marvel VS Campcom, Marvel VS Capcom 2
Console: Acrade, PS1, PS2
Reasons: Hes super cool. If you've ever played MVC you know that Jin is awesome.

Character: Dante
Game: Devil May Cry Series
Console: PS1, PS2
Reasons: Hes kinda like me sarcastic and funny. Plus he wields and awesome sword and likes guns too.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Mario
Game-too many
system- all nintendo systems arcade and G&W
Reason-He's my first VG character and he's different he's not bad-*** he gets the job done and gets his cake my kind of guy
Sonic
System-sega nintendo sony and microsoft systems
games-originals adventures rush games advance games heroes anything besides the crappy rivals riders and next gen
Reason-he's Mario but faster with more attitude (not to mention supersonic) he opened up new doors to platforming
there's more but I'm lazy and if I had to choose one Mario

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Heroes:
Character: "It's-a-me..."Mario
Game: You know and I know...
Platform: Nintendo (Do I need to?)
Why: The classic hero, I stand by his side.

Character: "Hi..." Kirby
Game: Kirby Super Star and others...
Platform: Nintendo
Why: He makes me happy inside. I like his personality, powers, and games.

Villains:
Character: Dimentio "...Ciao!"
Game: He will end your game...in Super Paper Mario
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Why: I suppose I should explain. He is a cold and very charismatic villain. He has a sadistic sense of humor (e.g. laughs while killing), clever similes, flips between dimensions, betrays his master, a great teleportation entrance/exit, temporarily ends Mario and Co.'s games, and aims for dimension domination. All in a jester outfit.

Character: "Brouhaha"Bowser
Game: You know and I know...
Platform: Nintendo (Do I need to?)
Why: A classic villain that never learns...

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Tails is my favourite, always prefered him to Sonic. He's not as in your face, he just hangs out in the background, flying around and doing his thing.
Plus, 'Miles Prower' is the most awesome pun ever.:ohwell:

Bobo_The_Monkey

Smash Cadet
Cloud Strife and RedXIII
Game: Final fantasy VII
System: PSX
Reason: They are my favorite characters in that game.

Garrus and Wrex
Game: Mass Effect
System: Xbox360
Reason: just like cloud and red i always kept these guys on my team

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
dumb thread it will be bombed by final fantasy and devil may cry characters.

personally i like hector from fire emblem. most badass character ever

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Solid Snake
Game: MGS, MGS2, MGS4 (upcoming)
System: Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3
Reason: One of the greatest badasses ever to exist in a game. His voice is awesome, and his entire attitude is. Metal Gear has to be one of my favorite series, just because of how the stories fold out and how great the character development and plot is.

Diddy Kong
Game: DKC,DKC2,DKC3
System: SNES
Reason: My favorite platforming character, and DK is a close second. I always prefered DK's platforming games over Mario's for some reason, I guess because of the challenge it gave. Diddy, of course, is my favorite character out of the Donkey Kong universe.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Link
Game: Zelda (all)
Link is awesome. He never says a word, and he doesn't need to. He's just that good. Considering Link's Awakening and Ocarina set my standards for what games could be, this isn't much of a surprise. Plus, could anyone else pull off wearing a hat like that? I think not.

Kratos Aurion
Game: Tales of Symphonia
Kratos is the man. In a game full of characters doing dumb stuff motivated by blind nobility or something, he's not afraid to call them out for being idiots. Then, once you find out more of his story, you see he's got his own issues too, and he really does care about his fellow adventurers.

Kilik
Game: Soul Calibur
My favorite character to play in both SC 2 and 3. He's just cool. He doesn't need a blade to dole out the damage. Also, in SC 3, I love the ending where he laughs at Xianghua for falling down.

Sandoggg

Smash Apprentice
lol, just check the sig. 2 of the most badass video game characters ever, 1 legendary vampire-wraith time traveler, and one .. well.. how the heck would i describe jin... ok, 3 of the most badass video game characters ever,

Zenobius

Smash Rookie
Cloud, Yuffie, and Vincent
Game: Final Fantasy VII
System: PSX
Reason: These three are always my main three party members. Cloud is just awesome, Yuffie kicks butt, and Vincent is a total badass.

Swordsrule

Smash Rookie
Anyone with swords obviously....but here a my favorites. In no particular order...

Character: Zero
Game: Mega ManX, MegaMan Zero, and Megaman Network Transmission Series
System: SNES, PSX, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS

Character: Felix
Game: Golden Sun: The Lost Age
System: GBA

Also.....

Character's: Fighter, Black Mage, Thief, and Red Mage
Game: Only the 8-Bit versions from FF1 !!
System: NES :nes:

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
At one point it was sonic, he once in my option had the fastest game, funnest and, most creative games out their with great music (sorry mario but don't worry your cool too). Alas after the first sonic adventure how he has fallen. I haven't seen a single good game for sonic since sonic adventure, adventure two was okay besides Shadow, but the quality of levels were definitely not nearly as good as the first game and Secret rings has been a improvement. The rest just aren't good, so I'm afraid I'll have to choose a character from the Genesis that hasn't let me down for my top character. Sparkster has never let me down, all the games in the series with this have great music, amazing boss, great graphics for their time and are all around fun. If you haven't heard of this great character check him out and if you have nes, genesis, master systek or snes find a game with him in it, believe me it's worth it.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
For me, just anyone not from FF7. Great game but incredibly overrated, especially the characters. I dare anyone to go back and play FF7 now and you'll realise the characters are just like those of any other Final Fantasy.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
I can't really think of my favorite right now but some of them are link, auron (ffx), NESS!!, crap I just spaced out the others

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Link: The Legend of Zelda (all of them)
Nintendo systems from Nintendo to Wii

Sephiroth : Final Fantasy 7, Crisis Core, Dissidia
Playstation, PSP

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
NO ONE READS THE LAST POSTED DATE :U
I'll post mine anyways.

Mario
Sonic
Jack (MadWorld)
Phoenix Wright
Miles Edgeworth
Knuckles the Echidna
Travis Touchdown (FTW)
Metal Sonic
There might be more.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
There are a lot of game characters I like, but my particular favourites are:
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
Chun Li (Street Fighter 2...sue me)
Kalas (Baten Kaitos)
Ike (Fire Emblem)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Nightmare from Soul Calibur 2 is one of my favs.

He just looks and sounds so ******.

There is too many bad guys I just love man.

jaswa

Smash Journeyman
Character: Mastercheif (Spartan-117)
Game: Halo
System: Xbox
Reasons: First game where I felt a huge accomplishment which was beating the Campaign on Legendary difficulty in single player.

Character: Young Link
Game: Zelda, Majora's Mask
System: Nintendo 64
Reasons: Like the look better than adult link and the array of weapons he can use compared to in OoT, plus the masks to change race.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
John Marston
Red Dead Redemption
This is a hero's hero. He does what's right, just in the sake of the common good. A true gentleman, the only thing he seeks is safety for his family.
MEGA SPOILER TURN BACK NOW
He even died for his family, just to keep them safe. He is the definition of a real hero.

Naked Snake
Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
In my opinion, Naked Snake is superior to Solid Snake. He seems more human, and more heroic. He sacrifices everything to do what he needs to to get the mission accomplished. He truely is headstrong in the face of adversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom