• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think is the SEXIEST Smasher?

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
By uuaa and Lady Legion

Show me who do you think is the sexiest smasher by photo or just a name.

In my opinion I think this person is pretty sexy

........But, he cannot compare to my long-time super cute partner

It's too super cute LOL

- uuaa and Lady Legion

Vijin

Smash Ace
Hariettheguy looks like R.J. from Supercr3w. lol
But yeah... Uuaa and RX make a pretty sexy couple.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hahaha you can say that again. I'm trying to get my sister to play, since I'm freaking bored. She gets tired... >_> IM LIKE NO, YOU PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GAwes

Hidden Boss
im average looking, but the surprising thing about me is that i dont talk like a computer fried geek in real life and i wear clothes that i actually picked out myself, not got forced to wear by my mom because my shirts had too many cumstains from jerkin it to sailor moon or w/e

sexiest smasher thread is stupid

most smashers are awkward weeaboos .

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
im average looking, but the surprising thing about me is that i dont talk like a computer fried geek in real life and i wear clothes that i actually picked out myself, not got forced to wear by my mom because my shirts had too many cumstains from jerkin it to sailor moon or w/e

sexiest smasher thread is stupid

most smashers are awkward weeaboos .
oh boy, can't wait to rock out in my clothes my mom picked out for me from kmart with my pocky and koala's march snacks! all the girls will love me when I enter the next tournament with my naruto headband and yugioh duel disk. don't forget my aweseom sony mdr-cd900st headphones. i'll be rockin' out to gackt and dir en grey !!!!!

^____________^

holy sht that was so ghey.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Why hasn't someone made the Coolest Special Olympics Contestant Thread?

Being the "sexiest smasher" is along the exact same lines as being fastest kid with a limp, even winning the title is still grounds to brag to no one.

Top Bottom