• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think is the SEXIEST Smasher?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
oh boy, can't wait to rock out in my clothes my mom picked out for me from kmart with my pocky and koala's march snacks! all the girls will love me when I enter the next tournament with my naruto headband and yugioh duel disk. don't forget my aweseom sony mdr-cd900st headphones. i'll be rockin' out to gackt and dir en grey !!!!!

^____________^

holy sht that was so ghey.
heyheyheyhey

Gackt and Dir en Grey kick ***. D:

im average looking, but the surprising thing about me is that i dont talk like a computer fried geek in real life and i wear clothes that i actually picked out myself, not got forced to wear by my mom because my shirts had too many cumstains from jerkin it to sailor moon or w/e

sexiest smasher thread is stupid

most smashers are awkward weeaboos .
lol cuz this thread is soo serious.

>__________>

yup

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
My standards are ridiculously high for women, and I don't like men, soooo....There is no sexiest smasher.

Top Bottom