• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreciseMotion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PreciseMotion
Baby Mario Bros , Tag Team Style : We need a new tag team besides Ice climbers. And... you know ... THEY'RE BABIES!
King Boo: Would be unique and is main villain of Luigi's mansion .
Yarn Kirby: Mario had Dr. Mario, Samus had zero suit, link had toon link... Why can't kirby get a chance at a different form? Would have unique abilities.

Steve from Minecraft.

Commander Shepard

Master Chief

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Cole MacGrath

SPECIAL MOVES==============================

B – LIGHTNING BOLT - pressing the "B" Button, Cole can repeatedly discharge a bolt of electricity from his hands though these bolts get weaker and weaker the more they are used, not using this ability will allow Cole to "recharge" allowing the bolts to travel further and deal max DMG. these bolts travel in a straight line.
DMG: 12%-1%

Side B – SHOCKWAVE - Cole swings his arms forward firing an electric shockwave. holding "B" will charge this move allowing it to appear larger and travel further. this move deals DMG to anyone it touches and as a bonus effect will act as a moving wall- this move will push opponents back along with items and stop projectiles!
DMG: 13%

Down B - KINETIC PULSE - sending a pulse of electricity out around him, Cole uses his powers to levitate anything the pulse touches- while this deals little DMG, attacking a floating object or character will send them/it flying at high speeds turning the object/character into a projectile dealing DMG to anything it touches dealing electric DMG. Cole can have up to five objects/opponents in the air at a time. holding Down and "B" will charge this attack- dealing slightly more DMG when hit by the pulse and expanding the radius.
DMG: 5%-7%

Up B - SHOCK GRENADE - Cole does not have a "Third Jump"/"Recover" move instead, like Yoshi, Cole uses his Shock Grenade ability. pressing "Up and B" will make Cole fire a Shock Grenade this has less range than Yoshi's Egg Throw ability and will not explode in mid air- they will explode if touched by an item or an opponent otherwise the Shock Grenade will bounce twice on the ground and stay put for a moment, sparking wildly until it detonates. Cole gains no height using this move.
DMG: 15%

Final Smash – IONIC VORTEX - Using the power absorbed from the Smash Ball, Cole uses his amp to unleash an electrical tornado onto the stage. this tornado picks up all kinds of things and electrifys them, spitting them out onto the stage. for each stage the vortex will pick up different things for example, if playing on Battlefield, the tornado would suck up members of the fighting polygon team, if playing on Yoshi's Island the Vortex will suck up Shyguys its really interesting to see what that tornado will suck up next! Cole, will jump off the stage and is now in control of the vortex, to a degree- the tornado itself is kept in the background of the stage, though pressing "B" will release one of the objects the vortex has grabbed and now has spinning around it encased in electricity, when the vortex is on screen any projectile, or items will be sucked into it- its best to just button mash "B" as the vortex will always ensure you have something to release onto the stage. at the end of the FS time Cole will crash down onto the center of the stage sending lightning bolts raining down randomly on the stage.
DMG: 35% (Per object) 25% (per bolt of lightning)

Kirby Hat - Kirby gains Cole's short cropped hair and a scar near his right eye as well as Cole's Lightning Bolt ability.

TAUNTS===================================

Taunt 1 – Cole takes out his amp and holds it with both hands- lightning races up the amp over and over again making big sparks crackle at the top- Cole eventually releases one of his hands from the amp and shakes it "Whew," he breaths as he puts the amp away.

Taunt 2 – "Next time I won't go so easy," Cole says as he extends his arms in a crouching like stance. electricity crackles from his hands up his arms.

Taunt 3 – Cole places a hand on the back of his neck and rolls his head back and forth with pointing, saying: "You clowns never learn."

SNAKE'S CODEC FOR COLE=========================
CODEC CHANNEL: 140.85

SNAKE: "Colonel, is that guy firing lightning from his hands!?"

COLONEL: "That's Cole MacGrath Snake, he's a Conduit."

SNAKE: "He's used to protect cables?"

COLONEL: "What? No Snake, a Conduit is a person or animal with superhuman abilities. these powers can range from manipulation of energy to enhanced senses, and strengths."

SNAKE: "So Cole is a Conduit with control over lightning?"

COLONEL: "That's right Snake, but don't think that all he can do if fire Lightning Bolts, Cole can siphon energy right out of people, he can even use his energy to hover."

SNAKE: "Sounds like a modern day super hero."

COLONEL: "Some think so, others revere him as The Devil of Empire City. Cole was a bike courier until one day one of his packages exploded- ever since then Cole has had powers."

SNAKE: "From messenger to Super Hero hu? doesn't sound too bad."

COLONEL: "We don't know much about Conduits so just be cautious."

SNAKE: "Got it."

PSYCHOPATH ABILITY QUOTE FOR COLE================
"Need to find those blast shards..."

TROPHIES AFFILIATED WITH COLE==================
1 - Cole Macgrath
2 - Ionic Vortex (Final Smash)
3 - Zeke Dunbar
4 - Moya Jones
5 - Kessler
6 - Trish Dailey
7 - Nix
8 - Lucy Kuo
9 - Joseph Bertrand III
10 - John White
11 - The Beast
12 - Sebastian Wolfe
13 - Ray Sphere
14 - Sasha & The Reapers
15 - Alden Tate & The Dustmen
16 - Rosco Laroche & The Rebels

STAGE=====================================

NEON DISTRICT

Players find themselves in Empire City's Neon district. on the left side of the stage is a building and on it's roof is Zeke's hideout a neon sign "in goth we trust" stands out from the building. on the right side of the stage, is a raised railway where trains periodically drive through. under the railway and below the building is the city streets, nearer the building is a sidewalk and under the railway is the street cars may drive by but don't worry they will break for you, though players can blow up the cars so be cautious when they do break for you. on the railway players can see oncoming trains- these however don't break for you and will deal massive DMG and knock back if hit by the train.

STAGE MUSIC TRACKS============================
1 - Rabble Rouser - InFamous -
[link]
2 - Hardcore Parkour - InFamous 2 -
[link]
3 - End of The Road - InFamous -
[link]
4 - Genesis - InFamous -
[link]
5 - The Railyard - Infamous 2 -
[link]
6 - The Final Piece - Infamous 2 -
[link]
7 - Pleasant Empire - InFamous -
[link]

SIDE NOTES=================================

ENTRANCE - Cole performs his Thunder Drop power, and says: "Let me introduce myself." as he stand up and enters fighting stance.

Victory Music - Cole's Theme - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (0:54-1:00) -
[link]

WII-MOTE SFX - Cole says: "Alright. Let's get this done."

COLORS=====================================
YELLOW - Neutral Yellow (Default)
RED - Evil Karma Red (RED Team)
BLUE - Positive Blue (BLUE Team)
GREEN - Green Lightning (GREEN Team)
WHITE - Good Karma White
BLACK - Negative Black

STATS=====================================

WEIGHT: Normal
SPEED: Normal
JUMP: High

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Um, Phoenix Wright I suppose! Wait no...I can get more 'impossible' than that... Walter White from Breaking Bad XD

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm not sure if its exactly "impossible", but I'd like to see Zero or another Megaman rep some time down the line for Smash Bros. I do understand that some people don't like more than one rep for third parties and that.

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
Gray Fox from the Metal Gear Series
Otakon from the Metal Gear Series
Bio Rex from the F-ZERO Series
Leon from the F-ZERO Series
Piccolo from the Dragon Ball Series
Masahiro Sakurai from Real Life
Debby Ryan from Real Life
Spongebob Squarepants from Spongebob Squarepants

(Those F-ZERO characters aren't really impossible but obscure from the ones that stand out more like Pico)

AlRex

Smash Lord
Karnov

Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)

Fio Germi (Metal Slug)

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I approve this. As for more retro character.

So many unique move set styles. Maybe dreams can come true.

You can play a human, dragon, golem, and mouse all in one character.

The Guardian from Guardian Legend (NES)

Think 1 part Samus, 1 part Jedi, and 1 part transformer.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I would like to see:
Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
Ashley (WarioWare)
Krystal (Starfox)
Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)

Some of them may be realistic. I dont know.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I would like to see:
Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
Ashley (WarioWare)
Krystal (Starfox)
Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)

Some of them may be realistic. I dont know.

All of them are realistic, Krystal is the most likely Star Fox newcomer, and Star Fox probably will get a newcomer, because it's tradition

Characters I want that are impossible

Duke Nukem
Darth Vader
Iron Man
Spawn
The Undertaker
HHH
Goldberg
Chuck Norris
Homer
Spongebob
Kratos
Sub Zero
John Madden
Gordon Freeman
Fallout rep
Nathan Drake
Ezio
Starkiller
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Doomguy
Colonel Radec
Sephiroth
Niko Belic

Last edited by a moderator:

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
All of them are realistic, Krystal is the most likely Star Fox newcomer, and Star Fox probably will get a newcomer, because it's tradition
i wouldnt call that a tradition. just a coincidence. although if Star Fox did get another character i could very well see Krystal being the character of choice.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Bayonetta would crack me up. I consider her an impossible character for two reasons. She's not popular enough as a Nintendo second-party character to justify inclusion, and there would be almost no way to incorporate her manipulation of Wicked Weaves (i.e. stripping) in a T-friendly manner while remaining faithful to the character.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

This guy. Literally impossible at this point, so it counts right?

Also this guy:

Literally in that outfit. Those onesies are so damn cute. Abra's the fricking bomb. Teleport combat would be amazing.

Zekersaurus

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2027 5431 0731
OK GUYS!!! I'm about to mindfreak all of ya... Despite all the nonsense in this thread, the sheer number of characters posted make it statistically impossible for at least one of these characters not to be in the game.

Muahahahaha!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
OK GUYS!!! I'm about to mindfreak all of ya... Despite all the nonsense in this thread, the sheer number of characters posted make it statistically impossible for at least one of these characters not to be in the game.

Muahahahaha!
There's not really such a thing as "statistically impossible". In statistics, there is very, very rarely a full 0% or 100% chance.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Characters I want that are impossible

Duke Nukem
Darth Vader
Iron Man
Spawn
The Undertaker
HHH
Goldberg
Chuck Norris
Homer Simpson
Peter Griffin
Sting (wrestler)
AJ Styles
Spongebob
Kratos
Sub Zero
John Madden
Gordon Freeman
Colonel Augustus Autumn (Fallout 3)
Nathan Drake
Ezio
Starkiller
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Doomguy
Colonel Radec
Sephiroth
Cole MacGrath
Terminator
Master Chief
John Marston
Alex Mercer
James Heller

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still would like to see another Mega Man character. It's just one of my favorite game series of all time, I can't help it. For Nintendo characters, a decloned Doctor Mario would be cool.

Not sure if she's impossible, but I would be hype as hell for Dark Samus.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
How about Zero Suit Dark Samus? :troll:

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Colonel Ernst Vogel, the main antagonist in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. He's right behind Porky Minch and King K. Rool for my favorite fictional character of all time.

mo_07_tn.jpg

Nautilus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5000-4410
I wrote a list of impossible or almost impossible choices down somewhere once. Dunno what I did with it.

Quote from Cave Story and Reimu from Touhou were my two biggest desires. As the most appropriate reps from the indie scene and some of my favorite games.

An axe wielding Laharl because he's probably my favorite sony-related guy (I know nippon ichi doesn't have any official ties with them and that there is Disgaea DS and Phantom Brave: We Meet Again, but you must admit that Disgaea is generally associated with PlayStation at this point) that feels right at home in the smash universe, an axe weilder would be cool (a Fire Emblem rep would be far better at that though) and man I just love that series. Spyro would be interesting too for slightly different reasons.

And finally, Blanc. Yeah, from Hyperdimension Neptunia. In part because I think having a warhammer would be cool and i love that game series, but mostly because the idea of playing as a personification of Nintendo from a jrpg just dang tickles me pink.

At the same time I strongly disapprove of all of these characters on the basis of them being way out of place third parties and that there are more deserving characters. But, WHATEVER.

I would say Lip and Ashley as well but I dunno if that's 'impossible' enough for this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom