• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Karst and Agatio from Golden Sun The Lost Age!

I loved these two in Lost Age, two of my favorite characters ever.

Karst: she could fight using her scythe combined with her Mars Psynergy attacks.

Agatio: he's a more close combat sort of guy, he would have various punching attacks combined with his Mars Psynergy attacks.

B moveset:

Karst:

B: Supernova
: Death Scythe
Bv: Fiery Blast
B^: Heat Kiss

Agatio:

B: Pyroclasm
: Stun Muscle
Bv: Rising Dragon
B^: Rolling Flame

Final Smash:

Karst: Djinnfest, makes all opponents slow with over 100% damage then she can clean sweep them.

Agatio: Meteor Blow, he summons a huge meteor from the sky that crashes into the stage and destroys anything in it's path.

Attachments

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
THE POWER IS YOURS!

Captain Planet for Impossi-Smash!

Small moveset;
B-Wind: Captain Planet tosses a small tornado at the opponent. It is very light, and squiggles in air like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball.

UpB-Ice: Captain Planet rockets skyward with a trail of ice following him. You control Cap as he flies around; its a mix of Pit and Lucario's recoveries on Barlw.

DownB-Earth: Captain Planet raises his hand, bringing up a chunk of the ground. This chunk goes straight up, and is good for campers, characters trying to get back to the stage, and spammers. In the air, Planet just summons a chunk of rock out of nowhere.

SideB-Fire: Captain Planet points, and a small flame appears in front of him. Like Din's Fire, you can hold it to go further, but not up or down. Instead, its range is increased.

Final Smash: The Planeteers
Captain Planet divides himself back into the Planeteers rings. They then roam the stage attacking with their respective moves (Ex. Wheeler uses Fire to attack)
Afterwards, they summon him back and leave the battle.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
John Madden
Series: Madden NFL

Speed: Same as DK
Weight: Heavy
Throw: Very Good
Jumping: Poor

A: Form Tackle- Madden charges his shoulder into the opponent 3-5%
-2nd Tap, Madden grabs and lifts the opponent, doing no damage but incapacitating for .5 secs
-3rd Tap, A Tackle to the ground, doing 5-8% and stunning the opponent for 1 sec.

^A: Headbutt 5-8%

vA: Cut Block- Madden dives at the opponents knees, knocking them to the ground and stunning for .5 secs, 4-6%

</>A: Rip Move- Throws a quick punch in the air doing 2-4% damage and causing him to dodge all projectiles for the next .5 secs

Running A: Truck Stick- Runs through opponent for 8-12%, decent knockback

Smash </>A: Gatorade Shower- 10% (splash damage) and freezes opponent like Ice Climbers B attack

Smash ^A: Ball Hawk- Interrupts Projectile and Counters to Sender

Smash vA: Field Goal Kick- 2 Second Charge and then a 15-20% Kick with High Knockback (set up with Gatorade Shower)

Nair: QB Vision- For 2 Seconds Madden scans field with QB Vision Cone, and then pelts anyone caught inside with a ball for 10%

Uair: Field Goal Block- Madden jumps foward into opponent, dealing no damage but spiking himself and the opponent on a diagonal downward, can be used as a suicide kill like Kirby's swallow, though is risky because if Madden misses he can't recover (unless he lands on stage)

Fair: Diving Tackle- 5-8%

Dair: Cleat Kick- 10-15% Meteor Spike

Throw A: Knees to Chest- 2-4%

Throw </>: QB Heave- 10%

Throw ^: Punt- 15% and high KO ability

Throw v: Hit Stick- Devastating Powerbomb like Tackle for 15% + 1.5 sec stun

B: Precision Pass- 5-15%, hold down for more power

^B: Instant Replay- Madden uses his infamous yellow anaylsis marker to draw arrows that launch him back to land (pretty much firefox), 10-15%

</>B: Horse Trailer- Madden hops in his famous bus and speeds across the map for 15-30% damage and devastating knockback (hold down for more power/speed like Jigglypuff B)

vB: Padding- Madden dons full pads, making attacks on him phantom attacks, and giving him 50% more weight, but also reducing his speed and jumping by 50%, lasts for 15 seconds and has a 45 second cooldown

Final Smash: Lead Blocking- 5 Offensive Linemen Spawn at left side of maps and charge across, driving everyone off the edge and doing 35% damage, high knockback though opponents can recover if they don't get KO'd.

Entrance: Madden sits in booth with Al Michaels and breaks down the upcoming brawl

Taunt: Madden makes a Heisman pose and yells his patented "Boom!"

Shield: He hops into full pads that get broken off as he is attacked

Air Dodge: Madden pulls a spin move

Victory Theme: the Madden Theme
Win pose: A team of football players dump Sports Drink on him
Assist Trophies: Football pads: charge damage increased
Trophies: Lombardi Trophy, Football, Football Helmet, Final Smash, Tom Brady, Michael Vick, and Barry Sanders
Stage: Cowboys Stadium during the Super Bowl

Costumes:
Philadelphia Eagles uniform
Oakland Raiders Coach Attire
Commentator Attire
Regular Jeans and a button down shirt

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
1. Anyone from DBZ
2. Banjo-Kazooie
3. Magolor
4. Metal Sonic

TeamFlareZakk

Samara Morgan from The Ring.

Her moveset:

B: Dark Claw: she slashes her opponent with her finger nails

: Crow: she sends a crow flying to smack her opponent in the face

Bv: The Ring: she calls up her opponent to tell them Seven Days, if her opponent is too close when she does this, they are paralyzed

B^: The Tape: she uses the tape to fall into the Well then teleports to the TV and climbs out to safety

Final Smash: Seven Days, the tape plays, then she climbs out of the well and attacks her opponent and drags her opponent to the depths of the Well, thus landing a KO.

Attachments

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
*Turning upsidedown on a mixed bag*

Fulgore / Killer Instinct

Farmer / Harvest Moon

The Blob / Clay Fighter

Boogerman / Boogerman

Terra / Final Fantasy

Scorpion / Mortal Kombat

Lord Deimus / Mace the Dark Age

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

I made a thing and I'm not even sorry.:troll:
Moveset
Up B: Space Oddity. Bowie grabs onto a rocket and flies into the air
Neutral B: Diamond Dogs. Literal dogs made of diamond are summoned and attack your enemies.
Side B: Life On Mars. Bowie tosses the planet Mars at you.
Down B: (You Will) Set The World On Fire. Giant walls of flames fly up on either side of Bowie.
Final Smash: David Bowie is just so sexy he seduces everyone on screen. Game ends, Bowie wins.

TeamFlareZakk

I made a thing and I'm not even sorry.:troll:
Moveset
Up B: Space Oddity. Bowie grabs onto a rocket and flies into the air
Neutral B: Diamond Dogs. Literal dogs made of diamond are summoned and attack your enemies.
Side B: Life On Mars. Bowie tosses the planet Mars at you.
Down B: (You Will) Set The World On Fire. Giant walls of flames fly up on either side of Bowie.
Final Smash: David Bowie is just so sexy he seduces everyone on screen. Game ends, Bowie wins.
You forgot to mention he can transform into his alter ega, Jareth.

Shiver, ew look at him, he's so creepy.

Attachments

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
You forgot to mention he can transform into his alter ega, Jareth.

Shiver, ew look at him, he's so creepy.
I actually did briefly consider coming up with a moveset that lets him transform between Ziggy Stardust, the Thin White Duke, and Jareth, but it seemed like too much work.

TigerBizNiz

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to see Crash Bandicoot in. Considering how big of a mascot he was for the PS1, I've always wanted to have a Mario vs Sonic vs Crash matchup. It would be battle of the fifth-generation console mascots! :demon:

D

Deleted member

All of you Smashers have been out there for a while. Don't you think it's best to take a break?

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Naruto. I just hope he isn't as cheap as smash flash made him. I could easily zero death in flash, but I want his side B to be more like his forward throw where he can throw three kunai at the same time. They can lack priority, but are really fast.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Impossible? Do you mean crazy impossible like Chuck Norris, or just very unlikely? If so, then...

Fun fact: I scanned this very pic from my PMD2 guidebook back around 2008/2009 and posted it on a Treecko family club I owned on PokeCommnity Forums. Haven't been there in years, though. I lost my password.

----

ErictheLone

Smash Apprentice
John Madden
Series: Madden NFL

Speed: Same as DK
Weight: Heavy
Throw: Very Good
Jumping: Poor

A: Form Tackle- Madden charges his shoulder into the opponent 3-5%
-2nd Tap, Madden grabs and lifts the opponent, doing no damage but incapacitating for .5 secs
-3rd Tap, A Tackle to the ground, doing 5-8% and stunning the opponent for 1 sec.

^A: Headbutt 5-8%

vA: Cut Block- Madden dives at the opponents knees, knocking them to the ground and stunning for .5 secs, 4-6%

</>A: Rip Move- Throws a quick punch in the air doing 2-4% damage and causing him to dodge all projectiles for the next .5 secs

Running A: Truck Stick- Runs through opponent for 8-12%, decent knockback

Smash </>A: Gatorade Shower- 10% (splash damage) and freezes opponent like Ice Climbers B attack

Smash ^A: Ball Hawk- Interrupts Projectile and Counters to Sender

Smash vA: Field Goal Kick- 2 Second Charge and then a 15-20% Kick with High Knockback (set up with Gatorade Shower)

Nair: QB Vision- For 2 Seconds Madden scans field with QB Vision Cone, and then pelts anyone caught inside with a ball for 10%

Uair: Field Goal Block- Madden jumps foward into opponent, dealing no damage but spiking himself and the opponent on a diagonal downward, can be used as a suicide kill like Kirby's swallow, though is risky because if Madden misses he can't recover (unless he lands on stage)

Fair: Diving Tackle- 5-8%

Dair: Cleat Kick- 10-15% Meteor Spike

Throw A: Knees to Chest- 2-4%

Throw </>: QB Heave- 10%

Throw ^: Punt- 15% and high KO ability

Throw v: Hit Stick- Devastating Powerbomb like Tackle for 15% + 1.5 sec stun

B: Precision Pass- 5-15%, hold down for more power

^B: Instant Replay- Madden uses his infamous yellow anaylsis marker to draw arrows that launch him back to land (pretty much firefox), 10-15%

</>B: Horse Trailer- Madden hops in his famous bus and speeds across the map for 15-30% damage and devastating knockback (hold down for more power/speed like Jigglypuff B)

vB: Padding- Madden dons full pads, making attacks on him phantom attacks, and giving him 50% more weight, but also reducing his speed and jumping by 50%, lasts for 15 seconds and has a 45 second cooldown

Final Smash: Lead Blocking- 5 Offensive Linemen Spawn at left side of maps and charge across, driving everyone off the edge and doing 35% damage, high knockback though opponents can recover if they don't get KO'd.

Entrance: Madden sits in booth with Al Michaels and breaks down the upcoming brawl

Taunt: Madden makes a Heisman pose and yells his patented "Boom!"

Shield: He hops into full pads that get broken off as he is attacked

Air Dodge: Madden pulls a spin move

Costumes:
Philadelphia Eagles uniform
Oakland Raiders Coach Attire
Commentator Attire
Regular Jeans and a button down shirt
Just came to say lol.

D

Deleted member

In all seriousness, I would love to see Bomberman in a Smash Bros. game. It makes me sad that his games are pretty much dead nowadays. :(

I remember what specials I thought would be best for him.
Neutral Special: Bomb Throw: Bomberman would throw a bomb and it would cause decent knock back and it has some range. If you hold the special move button down, the bomb will get bigger and will cause a better explosion, but the throwing range is worse.
Side Special: Bomb Lay: Bomberman leaves a trail of bombs on the ground. As you run and tap the special move button, you can leave up to as many as 3 bombs as possible. It can't be used in the air.
Down Special: Bomb Kick: Bomberman kicks a bomb towards an opponent. When the bomb hits an opponent before it explodes, it will cause minimal damage. However, the opponent can also pick up and throw the bomb.
Up Special: Jetpack: Bomberman has to charge up his jetpack and then go high into the sky! It causes some damage, but it's mainly used as a recovery.

I know that Konami owns the Bomberman franchise now, but I doubt that they would want to have Bomberman be represented over another character like Simon or Snake. *sniff* I MISS YOU BOMBERMAN! :(

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Smash 5 should have Godzilla, Hades, Medusa, and Grima. Then Ridley would be too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom