• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's one thing you hate about your Main?

Wander

Smash Journeyman
The fact that no one but me likes the Light Blue costume? I don't know, there's not much I dislike about Marth.

Jarabe 93

Smash Apprentice
The only thing I hate about Meta Knight is his lack of projectiles. All of his other "weaknesses" are made up in some way, IMO.

FoolyCoolyGamer

Smash Cadet
My only complaint about Zero Suit Samus is the fact that her recovery move can easily be edge guarded against since it auto detects the ledge.

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
The pop gun shoots in an ark and is really slow

should be more like a pk fire type of shoot or a least goes strate when fired without holding it

diddy

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I get accused of only playing the character because of his spot on many unofficial tier lists. The fact that the third hit of the AAA combo sometimes goes over small characters' heads also annoys me, but that isn't a very big deal.

Snake

XACE-K

Smash Master
I hate how Ike fights for his friends, Meta Knight is very noob friendly and Falcon's knee got nerfed.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Toon Link - Overplayed, dair.
Wario - He only has good recover used in conjunction with the bike.
PKMN Trainer - Fly takes forever (I use it, miss ledge, am dead).
Ness - PK Thunder is horrible in lag.
Agreed...I use Squirtle out of the Pokémon though.

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
I wish Wolf's had slower falling speed. His Up+B recovery isn't bad, it's that his falling speed makes it easy to make a mistake that will put you in a position where you won't be able to reach the ledge.

But other than that, I like Wolf and I'm never switching mains.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
All three of the people I play will probably be Bottom tier. Bowser, Falcon, Ganondorf.
Nah, not Ganon, middle for him possible.

Anyway, one thing I hate about my Main, or the ONLY thing, is that he's very light.

Ike f-smash = insta-death. wtf is that?

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
I play Zamus, Olimar, and PT.

Zamus, Olimar and Ivy (Ivy is my favorite out of all of PT's Pokemon) all have tether recoveries. Rather wierd that that would happen seeing as I didn't go out of my way to main the only three with tether recoveries.

Sygmus

Smash Cadet
I play Peach, Pikachu, Pikmin&Olimar, and sometimes Ike and ROB.

Pikachu is slower than in Melee, and landing while doing nair has rediculous lag. Most of Peach's moves were nerfed, especially my favorite killing move, forward throw. Olimar has a tether recovery, and possibly the worst recovery in the game. Ike is predictable, and ROB can't air dodge during up-B.

Raidein

Smash Cadet
DK:
1. His FS (especially on wifi). Utter than that I am very satisfied with this character. *thumbs up*

Diddy: Lack of power.

DDD: Picking up his waddle dees by mistake.

Falcon: Nerfed knee. Nerfed air stomp.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Bowser - No l-cancelling means aerials are basically off-limits if you're falling downwards. I can never use dair, and only bair if it ends before I touch the ground... Oh, and having horrible matchups against every other character in the cast.

Metaknight - Eh, can't really complain. He's cool overall. I don't like how weak his dsmash becomes if you use it too much, though.

Snake - HOLY FREAKING CRAP. NO WEAK. Well, actually, I'm not exactly a fan of his recovery, what with the easy punishment and no sweetspot.

Diddy - I freaking hate Brawl's item grab mechanics... Opponents are grabbing items that I throw at them on accident. Seriously:
short-hop -> airdodge
short-hop -> aerial
dash attack
aerial
I've thrown bananas countless times only to have them caught because the opponent did one of those four, albeit not for the purpose of catching the banana.
Also, too weak, too light, and dair is tough to time.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
His Nair and Dtilt.... They were so awesome in Melee.... Why did they have to go?:(

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
Pit: Nothing...

Ike: Too slow but powerful!

Marth: Also nothing

Lucas: Up+A is slow but deadly when your opponent's percentage is 100+

Kirby: I don't like Kirby's Final Smash kinda weak for me(But cute and funny)

Fox: B+-> can lead you off the stage and their goes one point or a stock or coins.

Peach: Peach is pretty picture "Perfect"

Mostly uses:pit and Peach

JNS

Smash Cadet
Pikachu-I miss his back kick from the first game, not to mention 3 of his aerials have horrendous landing lag
ICs- The fact that nana won't atack when she's on her own, i used to get a lot of after death KOs that way. Also the overall uselesness of the iceblock. Also the fact that their current game is almost comepletely based on grabs
Peach-almost useless downsmash and nerfed grabs. Oh and her second jump. Aslo her recovery gets her gets stuck a lot under final destination.
kirby-the range of sucking has been reduced. No more kirbycides. I want his n64 final cutter and spike back
poke trainer- Squirtles comeback geting stuck under FD. Fatigue. Completely vulnerable during a switch.
Ivysaurs tether.

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
Stamina. Not as big a deal with Charizard and Ivysaur, since they can still KO easily, but when Squirtle runs out he CANNOT KO heavy characters. If Pokemon Change were quicker I wouldn't mind, but unless you get the opponent off of you somehow they'll basically get a free smash attack.

EDIT: I also hate most of the changes made to Falco, with the notable exceptions of his ground spinning attack and kickable reflector.

Primetime84

Smash Cadet
Game and Watch's parachute isn't an actual attack anymore. That was a huge move used frequently in my arsenal in Melee. But the floating down of the parachute after the Fire attack has come in handy.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately Samus and Sheik are tall. My friend uses mini charcters and Pit is his tallest :ohwell:
Also Zamus is the closest thing I use to a character with a sword.

... ...stupid marth... ...

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
slow in the air, lack of killing moves and most of all NO PROJECTILES!!!
meta knight... why have you forsaken me!!!

Top Bottom