• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What "Small" Feature do you want added?

D

Deleted member

The ability to spectate games. Not necessary, but it would be nice.
PLS NUNTENDO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Technically homing missile is her side B. Super missile is the unique one, being a Smash Special.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I personally just 'smash' the B attacks when I need them instead of tilting then pressing B, so I got that mixed up.

On that note, I wouldn't mind seeing smashB's charging specials added. Just like smash attacks, smashing a special would make it stronger the longer you hold it down.

Last edited:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Character/stage screen roster and random management. You can organize character to your liking, for example, order from your favorite character to your favorite sandbags and exclude characters you want to pretend they never exist, or order based on tier list or just for fun. You can actually make it like Smash Bros 64 screen roster if you want. Same for stages so you can order from tournament legal to counter-pick to banned stages (...to illegal stages through hacking), or just for your liking. And for random, you can blacklist certain characters so you don't have to wind up playing as him/her. Stage random management already done in Brawl.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
"Goldeen, goldeen... Goldeen goldeen."

Also, if there's a female narrator this time around, I'm thinking Erin Fitzgerald (Parasoul from Skullgirls) would be perfect.

And of course an option to switch to the Japanese voices would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
  • C-stick tilting on the menu
  • Camera
  • Replays

R0Y

Smash Master
Custom soundtracks, via .mp3's and a USB flash drive. Highly unlikely though.

Last edited:

TheMiddleVeen

Smash Cadet
I would like an alternate costume for every character that could have one. Mario=Dr. Mario, Peach=Daisy, Toon Link= Spirit Track conductor, Link= Dark Link, ect.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I still don't know if it is possible to delete names in Brawl. If not, they should let you delete names this time. But if it was available in the last game, they should make it easier to figure out.

Oh, and expand the references in the random name generator. When I saw "Lip" and other ones like it for the first time, I went into fangirl mode. You have to appreciate the little things haha.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
I still don't know if it is possible to delete names in Brawl. If not, they should let you delete names this time. But if it was available in the last game, they should make it easier to figure out.

Oh, and expand the references in the random name generator. When I saw "Lip" and other one like it for the first time, I went into fangirl mode. You have to appreciate the little things haha.
Actually you can, i think in the fight menu. Go to names, press a on the name you want to delete and it will be deleted.

I would like that you can invite someone to join your room online.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I would kind of like a option in My Music to have a slot where you can put a track, and every time you selected a stage while holding R or something, like back in Melee for its alternate tracks, it would automatically play that song. So you could keep your mix, but have a specific song play if you want to also, without going back into My Music to change stuff around.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Luigi getting his Kitsune look when collecting a Tanooki Leaf, and Sonic and Peach respectively turning into Metal Sonic and Pink Gold Peach* when collecting a Metal Box.
*I still can't believe she exists. Dear God.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
A pokeball menu that's like the item menu but you can turn on and off certain pokemon.

Anything that adds customization or adds more control is great to me.

(I want to be able to make minigames like basketball with a stage builder)

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
the ability to use samus' super missile by using a missile while fully charged

and HATS!!! such as a top hat or fez. maybe a yamaka :p

KatKit

Smash Lord
Going online in-game and getting a new picture, custom stage, and replay sent everyday that disappears the following day but you get new ones, and that repeats itself until they stop doing it forever. I hope they bring that back.

Last edited:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Even if some of these are incredibly unlikely or even may have possibly been deconfirmed (I just don't pay much attention), I'm still going to list them:

~Alternate Costumes for many characters (on the level of Wario's from Brawl)
~All Avatar Characters that make it have a male AND female option.
~Return of the character-specific intros in matches from SSB64
~Return of the goofy and cartoony aspects of SSB64 (remember when Pikachu's shocks would cause the effected characters' skeletons to show?)

KatKit

Smash Lord
Character bios. Yeah, trophies serve a similar purpose... but you can't view the character models doing all of their poses/attacks and things.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Change the color of player like
Player 1 is always RED
Player 2 is always BLUE
Player 3 is always YELLOW
Player 4 is always GREEN

How about change of colors when you change the character color.
Is you use Pink Kirby, then you symbol is Pink but is you use gray Kirby then your symbol is gray.
Heck even when you shield change color depends the one you use like gray be gray and Pink will be Pink too.
I just want more color customization.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Team battle like mentioned in the Team Battle thread. Meaning, choose 2-4 different fighters as your stocks, so when your first character dies, you are respawned as your second selection. Stock battles with this option would be legit.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Change one of Mario's taunts to him flashing a peace sign from Mario 64.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
The ability to associate certain tracks in My Music to the 'R' button so you can always select a particular track without having to alter the frequency of the others (i.e. easier way to create themed matches).

Last edited:

Pixxler

Smash Cadet
More alternate costumes (samus with different suits/beams), more color variety (or set your own color for hat/body/shoes/gloves), custom music for stages (or just more music). pls :c

Pixxler

Smash Cadet
change color of your moves for more individuality in online matches (fox laser/mario fireball/samus charge beam/marth sword trail color)

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Edited to add some changes. Also ordered the list starting with my most wanted changes. This thread has enthralled me.
  1. In Brawl, you can alter the rules so that the loser of the previous match can select the stage of the upcoming match. A "Winner's choice" option does not exist, however, and I would like one added.
  2. When playing "for fun" online, the ability to determine basic rules of the matches you will be searching for: (items vs. no items; stock vs. time; and FFA vs. 2v2 vs. 1v1).
  3. When you change the rules for versus mode and later turn off the game, the next time you come back the rules will remain the same as you set them. In Brawl, the items you had selected will remain the same but the rules won't. Just... why?
  4. Battlefield, Smashville, and a few more neutral stages added to "for glory."
  5. The master-ball being a separate item from the pokeball, so players can set only master-balls in battle and use only legendary Pokémon.
  6. A "Stock handicap" in which select players can start with an extra amount of stocks during battle.
  7. More alterations to clones and semi-clones to increase the distinction between them and the characters they are derived from.
  8. In special mode, the ability to assign power-ups to certain characters while refraining from putting them on others. For example: having a 3 v 1 where the single player is giant and breathes fire while the other 3 are tiny.
  9. The ability to turn stage hazards on and off for each stage. Stages which transform would instead stick to one portion of the map for the whole battle (e.g. Rainbow Cruise would just be the ship the whole time).
  10. When you choose random on the stage select screen, the selected stage is not indicated and thus you will not know where you are fighting until the match starts.
  11. Avatar characters have male and female models (that means you, Villager). Wish granted.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Star Ko's. Sure they can screw you over during time matches... but the game won't be the same without "Piika piiiiikaaaaaa" and other blasting off sounds.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I want this to be blended into the background of Final Destination every time someone gets K.O.'d into the distance.

Top Bottom