• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What member on SWF do you want to play 1st??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
I would love to battle it out against one of these:

-Reyaria =)
-Eternal-Phoenix-Fire
-T!mmy
-Gimpyfish

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy, Shadnexus, Fawriel, Blackadder, Youkou, SamuraiPanda...

The list is probably gonna get bigger.

And there may be a few I forgot.

Gimpy is definitely number one.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
first i want to play linkfan71 (different forum), then mackormoses (different forum), then gimpy, youko, and Sp, then everyone else, i will prolly trade frined codes with everyone willing!

Fawriel

Smash Master
... I just noticed that a few people have listed me...

Can I get some preparation time?
As it is, I'm possibly the worst player on the boards, so, you know, just saying. It could get a little one-sided maybe? o_o;

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
SamuraiPanda and 2nd_Stamp....I will probably lose....but it would be an Epic fight of epic proportions....:laugh:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

As it is, I'm possibly the worst player on the boards, so, you know, just saying. It could get a little one-sided maybe? o_o;
Practice with me buddy :)
And you can't be worse than....Ummm.......:confused:

Machspeed

Smash Lord

Brawl's physics are completely different from Melee, and SSB64, I played it at E4All and I was just amazed to say the least.

The competitive players from Melee and 64 are going to have to practice just as much as you, so you don't have anything to worry about. (trying to break the ugly habit of wavedashing before Brawl releases @_@)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Brawl's physics are completely different from Melee, and SSB64, I played it at E4All and I was just amazed to say the least.
Yeah, but having some sort of general skill with button-presses and such is always helpful. Not to mention that I'm in the PAL region, so I'll be at a disadvantage either way. *snaps finger*

I GUESS I'LL GO TRAIN MY MINDGAMES AGAINST SOME LEVEL 9 CPUS!!

*flees from Gimpyfish* :chuckle:

MysticKenji

Smash Master

I demand an epic PT ditto.
You have 3 months after you get the game to prepare.

I GUESS I'LL GO TRAIN MY MINDGAMES AGAINST SOME LEVEL 9 CPUS!!
lol

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Maybe I'll play The Hypnotist, any of the guys from P2W or anyone that wants to play me.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Bluebomber22, Wiseguy and Soaz.....considering we have all already been "competing" with each other for months already in the Brawl Prediction Contest =P I'm winning too =P

I'd also want Fawriel's friend code. He's helped me out alot in the past, and is someone I like to consider a firend :)

as for people I want to face just to "destroy" ermmm......anyone with "narruto" in thier names =P

Fawriel

Smash Master
I demand an epic PT ditto.
You have 3 months after you get the game to prepare.
Our eyes have crossed! It's a challenge!

*Pokeballs fly across the screen*

...in three months after I get the game!

*Pokeballs wistfully fly backwards*

I'd also want Fawriel's friend code. He's helped me out alot in the past, and is someone I like to consider a firend :)
As soon as I get a Wii, I'll let you know. If everything goes well, it'll just be one month and one week. ^^

D

Deleted member

Brawlmatt, Fliptroopa, Fawriel, Parrothead, etc.

Any of the people who supported my threads lol.

Fawriel

Smash Master
My connection works now, but so far I only had battles in which I lagged behind by one whole second. Unless I somehow manage to change that, I'm afraid battles with anyone from the US are going to be impossible, and it remains to be seen if battles with anyone close by are going to be different.

Of course, that only matters if anyone here still remembers who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom