• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What member on SWF do you want to play 1st??

Status
Not open for further replies.

:034:

Smash Hero
I want to fight online against my friend Lost Darkness first. He has an account here so it counts.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
This thread makes me nervous. I don't even know what to think.

Personally I want to play HuGs or Gimpyfish :). I guess NoNessNoProblem has me penciled in though...

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Flyinflipino for me. He's a cool guy to chat with. And then I'll fight anyone else who is wants to add me. I hope others would like to fight me:)

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow so many noobs...i <3 brawl boards

i cant WAIT to destroy

me and alt4warrior will take on any match in teams

but yea i wanna play gimpy because i think hes a tool...and everyone is on his nuts

and brawlpro - hes a pro AMIRITE!?!

but anyways...lol bring it nubs

basically all those members who post SO MUCH on the boards and then never show up to torneys...its time to be put in your place.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
About a week or two after it's out, Samus dittos with HugS, Alpha, Aftermath, Phanna, Rohins, Esam, Shogun, Zozefup... probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting. No one will have any idea how to play her well yet, so just seeing what different things everyone from the various local communities has come up with on their own will be awesome.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Dudes, I haven't been on in...(whatever deity you worship) knows how long. So, I have no idea who's good right now etc.
But I have seen some recent vids, and I think I'll go with the general public on what I've read.

Gimpyfish

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
I expect most people on this site are vets. So Im not even going to think about it. I have a feeling ima get my butt handed to me.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
hey cinder.

youd better be reading this because,

YOUR THE ONE I WANNA POUND TO THE GROUND FIRST!

then sliq.

then xanderous.

and if im lucky enough,

gimpy.

:)

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Im going to defeat the best South Carolina smash members first. Then move on to the Smash Pros.

wow so many noobs...i <3 brawl boards

i cant WAIT to destroy

me and alt4warrior will take on any match in teams

but yea i wanna play gimpy because i think hes a tool...and everyone is on his nuts

and brawlpro - hes a pro AMIRITE!?!

but anyways...lol bring it nubs

basically all those members who post SO MUCH on the boards and then never show up to torneys...its time to be put in your place.
That's about 95% of the Brawl forums. -_-

Revven

FrankerZ
I want to fight anyone that isn't casual or doesn't plan to be casual. Nobody specific seen as I don't really have very many people I talk to on here. Yep, I'm pretty isolated... ;(

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Mic_128
Reyaria
Shuma

You may be waiting a while though because I'm a PAL gamer :p

Lord0fCookies

Smash Rookie
I'd definitely love to play Gimpyfish. He's a fun guy and a great smash player. I'd probably also like to play Fumi, the way she plays Yoshi is awesome, plus i main Yoshi. Oh and hagendaasmaser, so I can beat him down in brawl. :)

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Buzz.

Then Biggie Smalls, Ardee, Mr. Wigz, NES N00b, Smooth Criminal, Egruntz, Luni, and all of the other peeps from P2W.
(I'm looking at you, Del. You crazy, dirty nyogguh.)

JK1, you will be owned infinitely. :p

Takeshi and YeahDude by a LONG SHOT. Crush them till they're a fine pink powder.....

You're going down Kabyk!!11!1!11Shift1!eleven1!1!!!1!!1LOloLol!!1!

Leave some of Takeshi left for me, I want to beat his *** too, y'know.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Not to sound biased, but: SamuraiPanda, Gimpyfish, Buzz - basically the people I work on SMYN with the most.

However, I'm very excited to play a lot of you who want to smash with me online! May it be known that I don't intend to smash online to prove superiority on any means. It's going to be all about having fun and improving for me, since I'm not proficiently good at Melee to begin with. So if "calling me out" is your intent...then no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom