• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What member on SWF do you want to play 1st??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Gimpy, but he would wipe the floor with me. :S He's way to goo for me.

Maybe Youko? Nah, he sounds like a good player too.

I dunno, I think I need to stay here longer to find my 'match'.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
*Looks at your avatar*

Me? lol.

Just kidding, of course. Bowser's like the Zangief of Brawl, now.
Strangely, Bowser isn't my main, I just chose that avatar as not alot of people have it, and he's only in my signature due to the fact that he just fitted into my poem the best.

Anyway, my last sentence was supposed to be deliberately provocative, as it tends to get responses faster.

I would love to face of against a lot of people here, and will gladly accept challenges. I just want to see how I compare to all the other Smashers around the world.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Strangely, Bowser isn't my main, I just chose that avatar as not alot of people have it, and he's only in my signature due to the fact that he just fitted into my poem the best.

Anyway, my last sentence was supposed to be deliberately provocative, as it tends to get responses faster.

I would love to face of against a lot of people here, and will gladly accept challenges. I just want to see how I compare to all the other Smashers around the world.
Ha. I wouldn't mind, seriously. (FTW, The Earth Dragon isn't my main, either. lol.)

As long as Kirby/Meta/King Dedede are as good as I think they are.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
who I want to play first: Gimpy, Dylan, Buzz, Youko
who I will play first: wgwolverine

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy-Let it be known here that I am publicly challenging you...I dont think you can beat me....You can deny my request and forever be my lower....Or accept, and have a chance at glory. Let the chips fall where they may.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Gimpy :p

Just cause he's a cool and funny guy, and I respect him for actually maining Bowser.

finalark

SNORLAX
Um......... anyone who PMs me and says "Hey Finalark, what's your friend code? I want to Brawl."

Or something along those lines.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Gimpy :p

Just cause he's a cool and funny guy, and I respect him for actually maining Bowser.

estion11

Smash Apprentice
i will battle anyone whos interested, im especially interested in battling doubles with me and my friend both using the ICs. If you battle me alone i will probably be trying to learn pikmin or dedede or maybe ill step it up and use one of my recent melee mains pikachu and kirby.

. . . . . . do you guys just know Gimpy because he posted in the Brawl section? lol

I will be playing the best Link in MS. Myself. <_<
NES, can I join your team?

^^

And yes, too many people want to play Gimpy. I honestly doubt anyone will destroy anyone, Brawl is very different from Melee. I destroyed Hugs the first time we played, it's that different. >_>

Blackadder

Smash Master
After I'm done kicking my own arse online, I'd like to play:

Eternal Phoenix Fire, Fawriel, Egruntz, Mic_128, Demoncaterpie, Smooth Criminal, Aryman, ...just a lot of people.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Cort, Marth ditto... yes Marth, no Peach.

I know he's not in it but if he is, that's what I want. Otherwise we can just duke it out with someone else I guess.

Also Gimpy would be sweet to fight like half the world already said.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I actually wanna play Youko I mean he always ends up closing my threads or telling me to use the search function i want revenge lol, No offence if your reading this.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
That's a hard one, since I don't know many people here incredibly well........

Patinator and Fawriel are the first people who spring to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom