• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Smash Bros was on PS4, XB1 and PC.....(Also, should they appear on those consoles?)

Should SSB4 be on PS4, XB1, and PC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I'm not even a Nintendo fanboy and even I see this as a horrible idea. Putting one of your biggest and most hyped games of all time on a competitor's console is quite frankly a really terrible business move. I mean, imagine being in this position, do you think it would be wise to give people LESS reasons to buy your system, thus getting less profits in return? Anyone that's ignorant on how business works can see this being a stupid idea.

Why do you still persist about it? This shouldn't even be a question.

Last edited:

AveryisAwesome

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Kingytp546
I'm not even a Nintendo fanboy and even I see this as a horrible idea. Putting one of your biggest and most hyped games of all time on a competitor's console is quite frankly a really terrible business move. I mean, imagine being in this position, do you think it would be wise to give people LESS reasons to buy your system, thus getting less profits in return? Anyone that's ignorant on how business works can see this being a stupid idea.

Well......... I just thought about it.

AveryisAwesome

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Kingytp546

Well......... I just thought about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom