• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
alright perhaps ill start biweeklies again maybe next week? who wants them to happen? if more than 10 wants them ill start to do them again..

I'm out of practice anyways, and it'll be good to see all the friendly faces in socal again.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I hope to see CAOTIC, Pha, Fear, Panda, Knives, Chu, Arash, Azn Lep, Ultra Luigi, and all my other favorite smashers there.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
=_= ok ill post the dates soon... I'll probably start them the week after this one, but of course ill startto post them in advance..

BTW we have enough tv's now since Zander helped us out : P

moreover, we'll need cubes and maybe Thomas sexy's tv :)

and of Course Nealdt, with his tournament program

oh yea and champ too of course, Cant have a biweekly without Champ

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

im glad people are excited for more bi weeklies. Hope to see new faces this time around =). Also i think kens bday is around october 10th whos in for a smash bday party for ken on that following saturday or something of that nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom