• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodger

Smash Ace
whee I'll see you guys on saturday. Anyone want to partner? (Unfortunately, I won't be able to bring a TV because the remote's broken and that was the only way to switch it to game mode)

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Marth/Falco Pro said:
oh wait, i can go but is it like EXACTLY on the street? or is it in a house? please reply ASAP i need to know before AUG-5 .

lol, i didn't know there were tournaments that were held out on a street ;)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
DAHKTERem said:
lol, i didn't know there were tournaments that were held out on a street ;)
lol im an idiot xD I thought that it said Natoma Avenue, I thought it was on the street. I wouldnt know cuz its gonna be my first tourney. :dizzy: btw, we bring our own controller right? im so nervous since its my first tourney. im probably the youngest person thats gonna come!

hugQ Cortex

Master
Doubles Partner

Does anyone need a Doubles Partner? 'Cos I sure do. : /

I'll probably be using Samus, but I'm flexible with Marth, CF, Fox, Shiek, and G&W. Any takers? :)

PM me if you're interested.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
u have a choice of being in doubles or singles rite? Hugq, ill be ur partner but i think i suck so i understand if u dont want a partner. = \ btw, i hope we have VCR's so we can record vids of gameplay cuz i wanna show my friends how nooby i am ^^

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
match/falco pro will have his brains blown out seeing how real smashers play... happened to me at the first biweekly

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
NAZN TYR said:
match/falco pro will have his brains blown out seeing how real smashers play... happened to me at the first biweekly
That happens to me every biweekly.

Oh wait... all this time, and I've only ever been to one. Sheesh.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I'm also gonna need a partner. You can just PM me, or we'll find each other when we get there.. My friend didn't want to go, 'cuz he knew he'd get his *** handed to him after watching a couple Ken videos, and he didn't think it'd be worth skipping class for it.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Is this one tournament or two. Like is there teams and round robin singles or just singles? If so, how much does it cost?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Go to the Tournament Discussion for info on it. Trust me, you should really go, it'll be worth it even if you suck. Cuz what happens once you get pwned out of brackets and pools? Friendlies!

On another note, nealdt, I think that I would like to put my tournament's brackets on that online program of yours. If you could PM me the details, it'd be very much appreciated, but you're a very busy man because of OC2, so I understand if the response isn't exactly timely.

Charoo

Smash Champion
every1 got so much better =)

fun biweekly and i guess i am a monster at eating haha *stares at arash*

I can't believe ken won the last match in tetris =_=

great biweekly guys

Dodger

Smash Ace
Wow, this was a great biweekly. I thought I was gonna get my *** handed to me because I hadn't played since pandatration. But I did pretty well for my self. I got third in my pool, 2-0ing every one in my pool except for Chu and Azn_Lep. I even managed to split with Chu since we did a Kirby ditto both times. He air-dodged off the side at the end of the second match ;-). Man, I sorta wish I didn't suck so much in Kirby dittos. Went 0-2 against Lep, Ice Climbers are so cheap...

Big thanks to my partner (Jon? gah, I think that was your name, not sure.) We *ALMOST* beat ken and mana in a match. That was probably the highlight of my day. We had eliminated Ken, and it was me and Jon vs. Manacloud. Jon was eliminated, and I couldn't finish mike off. Gah, so close, and yeat so far.

Awesome biweekly guys. OC2 is gonna rock hard.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
lol, it had been about 6 months since i last came to a biweekly. But it was still fun as always. Thanks to Ken Mike and Helen's family for letting us come over and play :)

It was pretty fun to play pools instead of straight up brackets for once. lol like Champ said, everyone has gotten so good :). I doubt that I will be able to participate in OC2, but i'll definitely come when i can and support you all, so good luck until then!

PS: Chu and Helen cheat ;)

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Well ok......

I improved on my skills and stuff, so I had fun!

Even though I had Marth/Falco Pro, at least I'm paying dues for taking the times that I had champ as my partner when I was noob.

Anyway, I just didn't post yesterday, because, well...........
dunno I don't know I was really anger at myself.

I'm not mad toward anyone at all
Not even my partner's performance:)

Nothing at all

Today, I feel better

So, I'm fine

See you at the OC2!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Hey guys, it's Dave. I was at the last biweekly, mostly played marth and sometimes ganon. This is an old account my friend doesn't use anymore, 'cuz smashboards wouldn't let me post in here when I made a new account. Anyway, i won't be at OC2, but ima try to make it out to more biweeklies (or is it weekly now?). The level of play was much higher than I expected, even after watching some videos of ken and stuff. Yeahh... I'm not used to losing, since most of my friends aren't too serious about the game, so it's good to have some serious competition. I was shocked when I got ***** by a Kirby, especially since I was Marth. Even getting 4 stocked was surprisingly refreshing. Although now I hate IC.

Charoo

Smash Champion
next biweekly should have neal as the bad guy again =p

that korean bbq was too much X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom