• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
im glad people are excited for more bi weeklies. Hope to see new faces this time around =). Also i think kens bday is around october 10th whos in for a smash bday party for ken on that following saturday or something of that nature?
Interesting, are we going to have to jump him on his bday? :psycho:

Zander805

Smash Ace
Hey Ultra, you know if you are planning on coming to any of these we should car pool. We'll discuss it more when the dates have been posted, but also, we should practice before so we can own all these newbs! :chuckle:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
i hope to play against a lot of people and that everyone will be fun to play against =)
Straight, i REALLY wanna play against you in a yoshi ditto so you better be there!

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
<---will make it fo sho this time.

on that note, who is getting some smash time in during the week in the riverside area???

who is going to SD on the 30th?

for reals, anyone play mew2 well??? OR, anyone play someone else as their main, but can play mew2 well??? h.m.u. hit me up. thank you.

who was our 15th president?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm going to SD on the 30th! haha And I might come to the 16th one but will most likely be sleeping so Arash plz wake me up <3<3<3

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
I can make the 30h. I'll bring my Gamecube and can bring a small TV :( Better than none, right? Yeah, the more the better because I need to play awesome people.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
HA! I finally make it to SoCal and can't find any tournaments. I'll be returning to Idaho on Monday. :(

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
Lincoln...
no.... that was our 16th.... :lick:

side note: yo, there are a lot of tourneys coming up, good I say, but, why ain't they on the calendar for quick viewing...??????

like, there is the tri-weeklies, cal poly pomona, la habra, san diego, devry, and who knows what else....

how come they ain't on calendar???

just wondering.

/end ignorance

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL Zander fails at American History *panda smiley*

Come to tomorrow's biweekly Buzz

And I come back to California tonight!! FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKK

Zander805

Smash Ace
1. washington
2. adams
3. jefferson
4. maddison
5. monroe
6. adams
7. jackson
8. van buren
9. harrisson
10. polk
11. taylor
12. philmore
13. peirce
14. bucannon
15. lincoln

thats off the top of my head, and sorry bout the spelling, but who am i missing? X_x

edit: que es 'google'?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Is the information in the first post still correct? I'd hate to travel to an incorrect location or something. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom