• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast team at FC Diamond

forward

Smash Champion
Hello all, it looks like this year I will be captain of the WC team for FC. I'm looking to build a strong team, so if you are planning on going to FC and wish to represent the WC, please let me know so we can get party started.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm planning to come but I haven't decided for sure yet. I hope to know my status by the 21st of June. But if I do I hope you'll consider me on the team :)

araknophobik

Smash Master
**** that'd be dope if edrees was on the team
im planning on going but i doubt im good enough to hang
but if you get desperate i'll be an alternate =)
where the gangsters boogie
the gangsters boogie
the gangsters boogie
***** ***** ***** im from COMPTON

forward

Smash Champion
Edreese you would most likely be on the team if you went. Ka master is on the team, Silent wolf you have a spot too. Obviously Hugs... can we get Omar?

forward

Smash Champion
AZ is now WC.

Calling out LuninSpectre, SilentSpectre, King, and Isai. You have all been summoned to play on the WC team at FC.

forward

Smash Champion
Alright, sounds good Hugo.

Forward
Taj
Wobbles
King
Isai
SilentSpectre
LuninSpectre
Ken
Hugs
DSF
Ka-Master
SilentWolf
Edreese
Omar

That's 14, I can't think of a 15 right now. But we are allowed 10 starters and 5 alternates. That list was made in no particular order. If you are on the list, please do your best to make it, or if you can't make it, let me know and we'll start drafting who else we can.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Didn't Sas retire?
Or whatever?

If he goes to FC, Sas is shoo in

Maybe in terms of regional representation Lunin trumps Bob$ in terms of character versatility?

nublet06

Smash Lord
man....a Washington vs Palmdale crew battle really needs to happen.

2 of the up and coming crews. both of us coming out with combo videos soon. 2 of the top luigi mains in the world. WHO WILL WIN. zomg i almost pissed my pants thinking about it.

Deva

Smash Lord
Need a Link player for the west?...>_>
*Takes a quick glance around....see's no reaction...walks away.*

Eggz

Smash Hero
man....a Washington vs Palmdale crew battle really needs to happen.

2 of the up and coming crews. both of us coming out with combo videos soon. 2 of the top luigi mains in the world. WHO WILL WIN. zomg i almost pissed my pants thinking about it.
That'd be too good. You guys should come on up here.

I'm probably gonna be down there for OC3 and maybe Evo West. Sooo if you guys wanna chill, and play some gamecube...yaayuhz.

nublet06

Smash Lord
That'd be too good. You guys should come on up here.

I'm probably gonna be down there for OC3 and maybe Evo West. Sooo if you guys wanna chill, and play some gamecube...yaayuhz.
yeah i wish. but three of our main members our brothers. meaning they share a mom. and its a mom that wont let them do ****.

by the time we could do it.....melee would be long gone.

araknophobik

Smash Master
yo forward, im pretty sure ken isn't going to go
and king hasn't seen sunlight in awhile playing WoW in his room all the time

you should look into grabbing BoA and mango from socal, i think they're good substitutes for those 2

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol Fabian, ROFL just said BoA's mom doesn't let him go anywhere. Basically this post is to subscribe to the thread. :)

forward

Smash Champion
Araknaphobic, thanks for the heads up. I've heard those guys are good for awhile now, any way I can get in touch with them?

araknophobik

Smash Master
talk to palmdale about BoA, but like rofl said he gots mom issues holding him back
as for mango, i guess talk to alex. from what i hear they smash alot together

Corigames

Smash Hero
Since Hugs can't go, I can replace him. [sarcasm] I'm about the same level as him.[/sarcasm] The team needs a good Samus right?

The King

Smash Ace
I quit WoW months ago. =)

Buck's still out on whether or not I'll have the time or funds to make it, especially with it being so close (again) to the OC tourney.

King Out

forward

Smash Champion
Yo guys, all for one and one for all. King, do what you can man, I'd really like to put you on the team. Baysians, support your people and convince them to get the **** out here. FC is the **** bomb diggity of tournaments, you don't wanna miss it.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
kira and i are planning on going (probably me, kira, edrees, and fabian will go together).

i would love to smash on the wc crew.

Top Bottom