• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Famitsu Fighter Profiles (Updated 9/10)

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Every single announced character has a page that shows their colors except the one I wanted to see... No Zelda page really?
if its the imgur one it probably gor left off, and the othersite is down from traffic

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Way to go Sakurai. You don't bother giving Lucario and Charizard their shinies, yet you gave Lucario mostly blue? BLUE?!? Can't you even give OTHER colors for once?

/Lucario main rant

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Man, Meta Knight's colors suck. You've got a Galacta Knight color with the wrong eye color and a Dark Meta Knight color with pink feet and cape. So close yet so far.

gamer8

Smash Lord
What's with the 3rd Luigi alt here? That can't really be one of his alts right? Mistake or what? Because I see no difference whatsoever.

Renji64

Smash Lord
Most of my favorites got purple i really wanted a purple wii fit trainer color dang it lol and marth. Purple DK and Pink is hype. Black and gold peach is amazing.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
What's with the 3rd Luigi alt here? That can't really be one of his alts right? Mistake or what? Because I see no difference whatsoever.
could be a mix up

also roy alt for marth and a mewtwo alt for greninja

Last edited:

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Loving these colors! Black and gold peach Sumia lucina is so good.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Can I bring attention to the last pic in that full Imgur thing?
It shows the full roster with Lucina in her respective position (According to the leak), and more importantly the Mii Fighters where the random-selection usually is. People wondering if the Mii fighters replaced random was a topic of a lot of speculation and this might mean something.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Sucks how Lucario and Charizard don't get shinies...on the brightside, Greninja did :D

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Can I bring attention to the last pic in that full Imgur thing?
It shows the full roster with Lucina in her respective position (According to the leak), and more importantly the Mii Fighters where the random-selection usually is. People wondering if the Mii fighters replaced random was a topic of a lot of speculation and this might mean something.
i doubt they will replace the random button,

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
i doubt they will replace the random button,
They didn't even have a random button in Melee when everyone was unlocked so don't have too much doubt. Besides, it'd be so much easier if we could just press select and get the random character from there

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
They didn't even have a random button in Melee when everyone was unlocked so don't have too much doubt. Besides, it'd be so much easier if we could just press select and get the random character from there
i dont think we can judge from that picture though, why would the random button be on there

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Melee never had a random button though, not even on the starting roster. If anything Miis will probably appear right next to the random button, but I'm still betting they're outside the CSS.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Lucina has a Tiki alt!! *squeals*

EDIT: And an Anna one and a Nowi one!!
I think that's supposed to be Cordelia.
Damn, no Anna color? :cry:

Ugh, Mario still has that ****ty green/brown color but he doesn't have Red Star Mario from Galaxy?

Black dress Rosalina? Yesssssssss
Red hair Female Robin? Yessssss
Also it seems theres Black haired Male Robin in a white and red robe. Kinda looks like Kirito in the Knights of the Blood Oath cloak (or whatever it was called). Instant main :awesome:
Sonic and Lucario are still mostly blue. That's a shame...
Lucina changes hair color. Excellent (but still no Anna)
It seems Palutena has a Medusa based dress. That's awesome.

XKan

Smash Apprentice
I think that's supposed to be Cordelia.
Damn, no Anna color? :cry:

Ugh, Mario still has that ****ty green/brown color but he doesn't have Red Star Mario from Galaxy?

Black dress Rosalina? Yesssssssss
Red hair Female Robin? Yessssss
Also it seems theres Black haired Male Robin in a white and red robe. Kinda looks like Kirito in the Knights of the Blood Oath cloak (or whatever it was called). Instant main :awesome:
Sonic and Lucario are still mostly blue. That's a shame...
Lucina changes hair color. Excellent (but still no Anna)
It seems Palutena has a Medusa based dress. That's awesome.
I think they gave Anna to Robin's alt instead. : )

Here is all the alts. Zelda included. :)
http://i.imgur.com/UHv1lyo.jpg
XD I wish I saw this before I made my own compilation... but I was missing Bowser and Zelda too, so that is a better one. : )

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I noticed Luigi's last alt is based on the anime movie...neat. Costumes overall could be better though.

But, I think I know why Luigi has 2 green identical costumes, hear me out. Dead serious.

Because I'm assuming the 2nd green one is supposed to be the 2nd Luigi from Super Mario Galaxy. [Lighter color?]

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I think they gave Anna to Robin's alt instead. : )

XD I wish I saw this before I made my own compilation... but I was missing Bowser and Zelda too, so that is a better one. : )
Oh yeah I didn't notice the yellow bits in her cloak. :D there's still hope. But now I'm torn between Kirito Robin and Anna Robin. They're all so good!

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Charizard also has a ridley color for his 8th costume. if you notice it's a darker purple than the other purple color he has. Also MK has a Galacta knight looking color. and ike has a Chrom color

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Yo! Alph has Charlie and Brittany colors! :D More awesome.

Why exactly does Mario have a Waluigi color? Why?!?

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Considering Sakurai noted there would be 8 colours for each character, the fact only 8 Little Mac colours are shown here even though Zipso (Who got ahold of the full build) saw that Little Mac had 16 colours, therefore cluing in that this isn't the full set of colours available... Can we assume there might be unlockable colour palettes, in the same vein as unlockable customisable moves?
This is pure speculation and baseless besides the above couple facts, but I would very much be okay with this.

XKan

Smash Apprentice
Considering Sakurai noted there would be 8 colours for each character, the fact only 8 Little Mac colours are shown here even though Zipso (Who got ahold of the full build) saw that Little Mac had 16 colours, therefore cluing in that this isn't the full set of colours available... Can we assume there might be unlockable colour palettes, in the same vein as unlockable customisable moves?
This is pure speculation and baseless besides the above couple facts, but I would very much be okay with this.
Yes, I believe for a few characters it goes beyond the eight, but I am not sure if that applies to all of them. : )

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
We lost Jumpman Mario for that...that pink thing. But that was my favorite one!

Bowser and Luigi also seem to both have duplicates of their default colors. I hope that is just an error on the magazine's part.

Top Bottom