• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Famitsu Fighter Profiles (Updated 9/10)

XKan

Smash Apprentice
I was planning to make my own Mii a Sword Fighter and this info confirms it! (btw @ XKan XKan thank you and keep up the amazing job!)
Thank you for your kind words. : )

Here is the final page; Mii Gunner!

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I got the second of three Mii Fighter pages done. The third is being worked on as I post this. : )

Hey, no. Bad. Get back to resti-

Thank you for your kind words. : )

Here is the final page; Mii Gunner!

X-KAN! WHY MUST YOU CURSE US WITH YOUR KINDNESS?!

Thank you as always good friend. Now go get some well deserved rest until you're fully healed.

XKan

Smash Apprentice
Hey, no. Bad. Get back to resti-

X-KAN! WHY MUST YOU CURSE US WITH YOUR KINDNESS?!

Thank you as always good friend. Now go get some well deserved rest until you're fully healed.
I was feeling much better today, so decided to translate at least those two pages. I will take you up on that offer and rest for now, though! Thanks! XD

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Woa, there are really good options for the MiiFighters... Tournaments specialized in them could be very possible...

My MiiFighter will be a Swordfighter :grin:

Thanks for the scans XKan, get well soon

Top Bottom