• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

Anther

Smash Champion
I didn't say didn't matter.. Just after we had a close match I said "Watch this 3 stock" Just as intimidation =P. I didn't mean to be a meanie head.

xXavierx

Smash Cadet
3 for 3 at these tourneies for getting knocked out by star fox characters. :(

Where are those videos? I think i played at the station recording so would like to see if there's a video to critique myself.

TheMann

Smash Ace
The Mann wouldn't have even placed if I was there. Up north johns.
Lol shut up Vay!!! U just chain grab cheat me with DDD and force me to play Jiggs!!

But yea fun tourney guys, funny cuz I came with no intentions of entering cuz I was poor, but people loaned me money so I could enter and I got 2nd place, the smash community is too good. Thanks guys :)

Anyways I had a SUPER close match with JKBUK that guy is too good, kept trickin me with the bucket. Set was 2-2 last stock and I get an up+b off. Then I had to face Anther :(..... u suck Anther!!! lol jk Thanks again for the ride Anther!!!

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Good playing with you guys today. I was CMC at the tourney, but I lurk under this user name. Gotta get my ROB and Sheik up to par so that I won't get my *** kicked so hard by Game and Watch next time.
=D

And yes, very close matches TheMann. Very risky move you pulled there at the end, had you missed that a helmet would have been the end of you. But it paid off. (literally)

I really enjoyed playing today, I learned alot, especially from Omni and TheMann. I was too busy getting ***** by Anther to learn too much from him other then "Anther ***** you."

Btw, A->Z, theres more depth to why you lost then "just because it was G&W." Don't go talking about the game as if it were some fluke. You lost fair and squarely. If you wanna critique, I have no problem. I'd love to hear suggestions. And next time, don't ditch your character the way you did, picking g&w against mine wasn't the greatest idea. I mean maybe your some good g&w idk, but if it was to prove a point it didn't work.

Next time, just accept the loss. You got 4th, and thats a d@mn good place.

Anyways...
I'm looking forward to the next one. (and hopefully rofa's?) These are really fun. NEEDS MOAR PPL though.

Robotic, any idea on whats gunna happen once school starts back up? (or am i the only one still in high school?)

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Yeah I know its more than "just because its G&W". I myself don't have much experience with Game and watch, I know his tricks and all, but that doesn't mean I'm used to stopping him. And well, I play alot of characters, I just thought my best bet was dittos... not a very good idea. but enough johns, you play a hell of a Game and Watch, and Congrats on third place.

TheEternalCowboy

Smash Rookie
=D

And yes, very close matches TheMann. Very risky move you pulled there at the end, had you missed that a helmet would have been the end of you. But it paid off. (literally)

I really enjoyed playing today, I learned alot, especially from Omni and TheMann. I was too busy getting ***** by Anther to learn too much from him other then "Anther ***** you."

Btw, A->Z, theres more depth to why you lost then "just because it was G&W." Don't go talking about the game as if it were some fluke. You lost fair and squarely. If you wanna critique, I have no problem. I'd love to hear suggestions. And next time, don't ditch your character the way you did, picking g&w against mine wasn't the greatest idea. I mean maybe your some good g&w idk, but if it was to prove a point it didn't work.

Next time, just accept the loss. You got 4th, and thats a d@mn good place.

Anyways...
I'm looking forward to the next one. (and hopefully rofa's?) These are really fun. NEEDS MOAR PPL though.

Robotic, any idea on whats gunna happen once school starts back up? (or am i the only one still in high school?)
Not sure if I'm missing something here, but you replied to my comment (CMC), not AtoTheZ. Just wanted to clear up though that I wasn't implying that you beat me just because of the character. I was just saying you were **** good with Game and Watch.

And I imagine most of the people there today were in high school.

JCav

Smash Lord
alright everyone, ill try and get those vids on there tomorrow but i gotta work all day and i wont be home till after 6 so no guarantees. and only a few of the matches were recording because i didnt feel like going through every vid on there so sorry.

and i seen something in this thread but i dont feel like quoting it. the device is made by pinnacle, i got it at circuit city and they arent cheap

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
No no CMC, that wasn't directed at you. A->Z was overheard saying something along the lines of "only beat me cuz of g&w"

which is ironic, considering he picked him after i beat his MK

JCav

Smash Lord
No no CMC, that wasn't directed at you. A->Z was overheard saying something along the lines of "only beat me cuz of g&w"

why do people have a hard time with ur game and watch?

jk, ill continue my montage :(

AtotheZ

Smash Lord

I say things a little too loud sometimes. Me my brother and my friends just like talking about everything that happened at tourneys.

I guess I'm a little arrogant from fighting my locals most of the time.

JCav

Smash Lord
I say things a little too loud sometimes. Me my brother and my friends just like talking about everything that happened at tourneys.

I guess I'm a little arrogant from fighting my locals most of the time.
dude you got a good d3

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i would of ***** his d3 the only reason jcav lost is due to inexperience in that matchup, and i would of got 2nd if i didn't feel like **** and run into usmashes lol no johns jbuk tricked me >_< and dude come because its going to be a good one. and for once i didnt john in person lol. but seriously i'll be out of the hospital on thurs possibly WED i checked in at 6:30 pm because i was feeling like ****, got released at 11 something and have to back tomorrow for followup's and ****. so when im better im gotta **** lain for being too tough and anther for being so **** sexy. ;)

also brawl sucks

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Its not like I had any experience fighting a wolf. In fact, that was only the second wolf I've ever faced, first being Equi at FAST 1 who is mega ****.

Jcav has a very good wolf, we all get better through fighting the various matchups.

JCav

Smash Lord
i would of ***** his d3 the only reason jcav lost is due to inexperience in that matchup, and i would of got 2nd if i didn't feel like **** and run into usmashes lol no johns jbuk tricked me >_< and dude come because its going to be a good one. and for once i didnt john in person lol. but seriously i'll be out of the hospital on thurs possibly WED i checked in at 6:30 pm because i was feeling like ****, got released at 11 something and have to back tomorrow for followup's and ****. so when im better im gotta **** lain for being too tough and anther for being so **** sexy. ;)

also brawl sucks
**** omni, ur a wreck.

o and a>z, looking forward to next time

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
naw that kid was decent he didnt know how to get out of basic ****. im not hating on jcav i like jcav. im just staing the truth. also i have to play germ and prove that midwest has the best wolf players. also no one is good at brawl but the pros, everyone else sucks at it that includes myself (not anther though).

I'll show you Mi's best wolf next time and show you how he rolls :)

also dont take me as being a jerk im just telling the truth

next time MM? 5$?

Edit: jcav dont take this the wrong way youll get up there fast your getting better every time i play you.

**** omni, ur a wreck.

o and a>z, looking forward to next time
dude i know. igot some new wolf **** to show you GO TO ROFAS MAN

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
I'm trying to convince the 'rents to let me go. The whole "staying the night with people older then me who i don't know" thing is causing some issues. I'll probly give you a call tm or something for some extra info.

Vayseth

Smash Master
If there's any problems with parents, give me a call. It will be no problem. I have talked to many people's parents before so it'll be a non-issue.

JCav

Smash Lord
naw that kid was decent he didnt know how to get out of basic ****. im not hating on jcav i like jcav. im just staing the truth. also i have to play germ and prove that midwest has the best wolf players. also no one is good at brawl but the pros, everyone else sucks at it that includes myself (not anther though).

I'll show you Mi's best wolf next time and show you how he rolls :)

also dont take me as being a jerk im just telling the truth

next time MM? 5$?

Edit: jcav dont take this the wrong way youll get up there fast your getting better every time i play you.

dude i know. igot some new wolf **** to show you GO TO ROFAS MAN

no offense taken omni, ur my f*cking coach lol

Top Bottom