• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

nojoes

Smash Ace
I think i may come to this and I want to come up Saturday and practice with some Michigan guys, where all you guys live, Anther, Lain, Vayseth, Joel? Anyone wanna smash and house me for a night?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
.........just as dingdong's got me convinced to go because its gonna be an easy win all you people decide to go too >=[

im not going anymore lawl, too bad, i could've fit 4 ppl in my car including ding

Scala

Smash Ace
Seems I met some new people and might have a ride up. I don't really have moneys for tournament so I think I'm in the same boat as Mann.

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
I figure that now is as good a time as any to insist that MORE PEOPLE BRING TELEVISIONS. We barely got three televisions there last time out of four potential stations. Do not assume that there will be televisions unless the first post is updated.

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
I work 12 hours for the next 3 days so idk if I can get any practice time in but I'll try to make it this sunday.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Blarg, I just remembered that I have a 10 page paper due Monday, so even if I bummed a ride from someone I can't go :/

JCav

Smash Lord
i just got a capture card and i dont need a computer for it, anyone want me to bring it?

Top Bottom