• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
he wasn't sure, he said at rofa's that it could be this sunday, but he may be busy

to be honest, i hope its the sunday after. i already gotta come up with 10-ish for this weekend, i don't think i could get 20

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
ummm im pretty sure il be at this one. feel free to ask me for friendlies or whatever but if its laggy TV's i cant say how good ill do. my feeling is theres prolly laggy tvs

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
lol omni wtf?

and NoJ, RSD usually has people bring TVs + Wiis, and they don't have to pay venue.

Thats the one problem with the Chill Zone, were limited to like, 4 tvs at most, unless we all wanna squoosh in one side.

Aced

Smash Rookie
You're all wasting your time cause I'm defeintly taking this. :)

Okay that's a **** lie, but for whats it's worth I've improved a good deal from my first event. I really want to go to this one, but I'm gonna have to find someone to ride with this time around.

Anybody live near the SW Detroit/Ecorse area wanna help me out? :(

Scala

Smash Ace

Okay that's a **** lie, but for whats it's worth I've improved a good deal from my first event. I really want to go to this one, but I'm gonna have to find someone to ride with this time around.

I live in ecorse, there is a few guys that make a trip up to these, PM xXavierx and ask if you can ride with him. You want to do some friendlies in the meanwhile? I'm bored.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
OK WHO WANTS ME TO HOLD A TOURNEY AT THE CHILL ZONE ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY? I NEED AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE SAYING THEY WANT ME TO DO THIS FOR ME TO RUN IT (IF MKING WONT). SO POST AWAY

aight we can MM omni :)
:)awesome now i get to see what your all about.
so is there one of these on saturday?
Sunday

i think its sunday[/QUOTE
true

what time does this usually end
5-6

so is the title just not changed and the next one is the 24th for sure?

i think its time for me to get back into smash again.
awesome. read my post i will hold one if mking wont.

ALSO IF YOU GOT ANY QUESTIONS OR WANNA TELL ME YOU WANT A TOURNEY IM ME AT T00L2052

LOL you wont beat me

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So, I got like fifty times as good as I was because I 1CC'd Subterranean Animism and now I can dodge bullets!

...But I don't know if I can make it to this. D:

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
So, I got like fifty times as good as I was because I 1CC'd Subterranean Animism and now I can dodge bullets!

...But I don't know if I can make it to this. D:
don't worry about it too much Ankoku, i doubt its even gunna happen.

ROBOTICSITHDRONE won't answer my ims. And since he hasn't gotten back to anyone apparently, don't be surprised if its been canceled.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I got word from the venue that i can host the tourney if mking dosent :)
ok list of people that are going:
me
xavier
X's friend
NOJ
Jcav
Jkbuk
Dogma
SamuraiPanda
Epic
Vayseth

People who are possibly comming:
AceK
Petre
My brother
AtotheZ
Brawl Bro
Lain
Rofa
Scala
Ankoku

theres always random kids who show up and pay to play so im sure they will join :)

Post if your gonna come it makes me want to host this more people :-p

Top Bottom