• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATASHI WA SHINEN! SHINENZUUU!: A Black Shadow Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I'm gonna give Black Shadow a decent present, I'll post it at the Official Character Discussion.:4falcon:

Last edited:

T-Hell

Smash Lord
Damn, the more I see about Black Shadow, the more I want him in. How awesome would it be for him to do a BUUUUULL PUNCH! Not gonna happen though..

D

Deleted member

Damn, the more I see about Black Shadow, the more I want him in. How awesome would it be for him to do a BUUUUULL PUNCH! Not gonna happen though..
This actually makes me question something.
Would be have Bull Punch, Shadow Punch, Black Punch, or what?

I mean, there's the Black Fire technique, but that doesn't necessarily mean everything is "Black *insert adjective*", right?

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
BURACK FIYAAAH:cool:

But seriously, based off that little known fact Sakurai invented Falcon Punch for :falcon64:, it could just be Bull Punch as the most common suggestion. But then again with Shadow or Black in his punch attack, that makes it difficult to guess. It feels it could go with either way from the 3 you said.:urg:

Damn. . .BShadow just got complicated for being viewed commonly as a semi-clone now. I like that.

The Flying Brick

Smash Apprentice
The more I look at Black Shadow, the more I want him in. Not only is he a good villain character, but he would also probably be a heavyweight character, which Smash (And me in particular, I can't handle speed :p) needs pretty badly. Also, his theme is friggen' awesome.
On the topic of his special moves, I always thought it'd be cooler if he had a 'Bull Charge' as a special move. He'd charge up briefly, and then run forward with his head down, goring everyone in his path and dragging them along until the move ends with him whipping his enemies up.

D

Deleted member

Watashi no yume wa shinima****a.

I have absolutely given up hope on Black Shadow ever gracing Smash Bros. with Ganondorf being all but confirmed to be similar to how he was in Brawl.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Maybe he could be an assist trophy... using Ganondorf's Zelda moveset :troll:
Seems like something Sakurai would do.

Well it looks like Blood Falcon as a possible true alt. is as close as we are getting to a new F-Zero character this time around :confused:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Watashi no yume wa shinima****a.

I have absolutely given up hope on Black Shadow ever gracing Smash Bros. with Ganondorf being all but confirmed to be similar to how he was in Brawl.

No worries, I'm sure Black Shadow will be included in Smash. . .as Ganondorf's alternate palette swap. I'm being serious, it's one of the few things he could possibly be now.:ohwell:

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
BURACK FIYAAAH:cool:

But seriously, based off that little known fact Sakurai invented Falcon Punch for :falcon64:, it could just be Bull Punch as the most common suggestion. But then again with Shadow or Black in his punch attack, that makes it difficult to guess. It feels it could go with either way from the 3 you said.:urg:

Damn. . .BShadow just got complicated for being viewed commonly as a semi-clone now. I like that.
...I think it would be Shadow Punch

Because Shadow has two syllables like falcon does.
So it sounds better then the single syllable words "bull" or "black"

Further more Captain Falcon, uses the second portion of his name in his attack.
It would make sense to use the second word in Black Shadow's name.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
...I think it would be Shadow Punch

Because Shadow has two syllables like falcon does.
So it sounds better then the single syllable words "bull" or "black"

Further more Captain Falcon, uses the second portion of his name in his attack.
It would make sense to use the second word in Black Shadow's name.
The return idea point they could do alternatively is take the word "Bull" or "Black" & word them out from the said VA, to yell out or sound out the one syllable words to be two like so:

Buu--lll Paunch!
Bll--ack Paunch!

. . .

Yeah no, that's dumb. Shadow Punch is unanimous moving on.:shades:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I'm slightly disappointed the chances of seeing him as his own character are basically nil now.

I guess all we have to look forward to now is a Ganondorf or Captain Falcon alt costume clone.

Both of which I have my doubts for, simply because I expect Ganondorf's custom moves to include a sword or some magic, that would be unfitting for Black Shadow's custom move set. I think Captain Falcon's alt costume will be Blood Falcon, unless Sakurai pulls a bull out of left field I think Black Shadow is boarder line RIP.

This is going to be going in the bag of my over optimistic expectations of smash bros.

Toon Link Original Move set.
New Final Smashes
Ganondorf swords & magic move set
Black Shadow Gaining Ganondorf's old move set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom