• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] The Perth Power Rankings ~NEW UPDATE 23/09/10~ Version 5.2

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
We all know he's moving into God tier soon enough_ I'm still waiting to see the Tournament that Sam comes 2nd in_ What are your thoughts on current player progressions in regards to who would be a candidate to beat Sam_

I hope when Ric gets back into the scene he becomes a total destroyer_
To be honest my bets are on
Ric
Trill
Andeh

(Sorry Alister, I still love you <3)

Alzi

Smash Master
Alister is the only one who i see playing against a toon link properly.

Andy will never beat sam unless he becomes like tibs which is kinda unlikley because there will always be one tibs.

I don't know about Trill he has risen all of a sudden but i highley doubt a rob will beat sam.

Marty i think you will be the next one to beat samuel and we will all be amazed.

Trillest

Smash Ace
Yah see alzi it easy all i gotta do is absorb another robot to become a super rob and then i have the added advantage of not having to charge my skill, so i can just blast combo's in sam face all the time

I'm not afraid of anythings even hell !!

Alzi

Smash Master
Stop with the offtopicness it should of ended with trills last post pete no need to continue unless it is actually funny.

Don't want this thread closed. <3

In all those people up there in the PR i am really keen to see whether or not Trav will slowly rise or stay where he is. Haven't vs'ed him in ages so do not have a clue how he plays in serious mode.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
-sigh- Lucas hate :p I'm pretty sure the next newbie to the PRs will either be Pete or Rick (seriously, Rick is ****ing crazy for someone who trains with computers xD)
much love man.

i only actually play twice or so against a friend inbetween the tournaments i attend

but i'm pretty **** confident i can end up on those PRs with a bit of work.

Alzi

Smash Master
Just put me 4th already i really cannot be bothered proving that i am that good but if i shall i shall.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hey Alzi, to get to fourth position you have to beat Lucas consistently - you're just not there yet :D

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh don't worry i will beat everyone above me constantley except for Corpse, Richard and Vlade. ;)

Trillest

Smash Ace
Look it doesnt matter who beats who because both of guys arent coming to a tourney soon

You kids needa worry bout the real action of me vs vlade next tourney ^^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
imo hold a tourney so I can come down and stay with techno and teach him the ways of ****.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
didnt I mention I'm capable of perfoming the wizard kick.
we'll just wizard kick our way there

Alzi

Smash Master
This will be luke while he is with Rick in geralton.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Luke be staying with Rick, who'll be staying with someone in Perth... I see that being the circumstance ^^ Everyone's a winner!!!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how dare you defile san diego, your the worst kind of person.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!

besides, I would never wish I was back in perth for 1 simple reason, and his name rymthes with **** (said censored word starts with a d, you can figure it out)

MTGod

Smash Champion
He meant it out of love, I'm sure...

Anyway, I'd imagine you'd be at least TRYING to come down for a few nights if we have a major local tournament Rick, especially if there will be OoS attendance (which will most likely be advertised, and then we would hopefully pull a crowd of 40-50 which would be wickedawesomearifficzing)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
it might not be very nice, but that guy makes me rage with the power of 128 suns, if that isnt hint enough for you I give up

Top Bottom