• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] The Perth Power Rankings ~NEW UPDATE 23/09/10~ Version 5.2

True Romance

Smash Ace
Luke if you ever feel like having a holiday inc. good weather, palm trees, etc,

You should come stay with me :p

Then we can go down to a Perth tourney, partner, play double fox and GG.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Or, and here's an awesome idea.....

You could BOTH come down here... and stay down here... and be awesome, like us... ^^"

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol power of 128 suns?

More like 128 GODS.

Yeah MTGod is right. Both of you should learn how to play fox properly before even considering going double fox. ;)

Does the Power rankings get updated when needed or is it within a certain amount of tourneys or months?

MTGod

Smash Champion
When needed, which will be a when one or more people have consistently shown improvement/degradation in their ability through tournament play... Obviously, this doesn't happen from just one tournament, so yes - a few would need to be taken into account...

MTGod

Smash Champion
Trill be Trillin all trill in this trill to trill his way to the trill???

Enough attention for you :D???

Alzi

Smash Master
Should we have more panelist?

So far MTGod i think would be a good one since he does play a decent number of people why he is at tournaments.

And Pete even though he is a bad player i think he would be good as a panelist the only problem is he doesn't vs everyone in the scene to see the skill level and usually doesn't get so hight in the bracket to exprience this.

MTGod

Smash Champion
So far MTGod i think would be a good one since he does play a decent number of people why he is at tournaments.
Haaaaaaaah no??? I've been playing this game for only 6 months, but only about 3 of them uber-seriously :p Not exactly the epitome of experience compared to the rest of the scene (I'm literally still the newest member if you don't count Braddles :p)

Pete278

Smash Lord
Guys, we have one whole tournament to go off recently where Techno placed higher than Glenn. Isn't it obvious Glenn is better? Look at how obvious it is. Quite clearcut, as see-through as a diamond.

Got your back Rick. ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
Glenn only stuffed up badly in one tournament i still don't see why he went down that many in the first place. :p

I am sticking up for glenn because he is our little lain.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Andy...

If you win Tempest, I'm swapping mains to Diddy :D:D:D

No pressure :p

hoshikage

Smash Rookie
wow interesting. I thought roman uses snake also? Wow I feel much better now, even though I suck versing him when he is king dedede I actually won while he was ice climbers, win ^_^ .

Agrees with 1st and 2nd, you 2 are just amazing! So going to come to tournys more from now on, get kirby into the ranks XD.

By the way besides Josh and I, who else uses kirby? lol

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Hello there Hoshi.

i cant honestly think of who you are, by chance you're David? or something.

i've only been to tournaments since september last year, so i probably dont know you.

Top Bottom