• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
BTW to the people that were at Pete's three day fest, I've left my hard drive there and when Pete and I looked again, we couldn't find. Did someone take it? It's a silver Seagate, most likely with the USB cord with it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
The fact that someone may have taken it makes me depressed... You sure it's not under a couch or something???

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Another mysterious money disappearance and this time we cant blame Elton. *sighs* Pete you sure you put in the amount that was needed,
and didnt you enter Graeme on accident hence thatd be $5 accounted for?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Seems like the safest place for pot money really is in Trav's pants xD

Have you asked your brother, Pete??? When my sister was living at home many of my albums ended up in her possession...

Vlade

Social Outcast
I remember when I organised tournaments and everytime the pot was smaller than what it was meant to be, I've always thought it was an error on my behalf though.

Tio's money features should be used, theyre pretty handy ^_^

MTGod

Smash Champion
Worked for me - no money issues there ^^

From memory Trav's tournaments haven't had issues either... Maybe the safest place for pot money is in Trav's pants xD

MTGod

Smash Champion
I think the point was to throw them into water :D

EDIT: My soul is officially dead - just found out I have to write 5000 words on rust............................................................................................................................

Trillest

Smash Ace
Well there are many way to determine a witch Jesse

You can put weights on them and throw them in a river if they swim to the surface they be a witch

You can throw them off a cliff and if they fly away they are a witch

You can tie them to a pole and light on fire if the escape then they are a witch

If your referring to wizard of oz don't be lame :p Thats not how u kill a witch and even if it is all the other options are more fun !!

Alzi

Smash Master
Well you see trill.

If you put weights on me then threw me in a river i would rise up because my biceps are so huge and i am overwelmley strong thus i will rise to the surface. Doesn't mean i am a witch means i am a tough boy.

Throwing me off a cliff well that is IMPOSSIBLE.

Tieing me to a pole then lighting me on fire i could blow out the flames.

hahah if you're going to the smash trill on sunday i will friendly you. I need to friendly others from the scene aswell though.

Alzi

Smash Master
I just found that just then and i decided i had to make good use of it was going to post in spam thread but here is much better then the spam thread lol.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well unfortuantly for you alzi, fat floats and muscle sinks, thats why in the zoo they dont put monkeys in a cage, they put them on an island with a moat around it because monkeys are all muscles and no fat so they sink like a rock

Alzi

Smash Master
I would go to option b which is to lightning kick out of the water.

So i would shoot out of it while doing my lightning kick.

I have back up plans.

Jupz

Smash Master
I remember when I organised tournaments and everytime the pot was smaller than what it was meant to be, I've always thought it was an error on my behalf though.

same lol

u talking about my bro alex?
and hey jups wasup man
u coming to tourney

forgot the other question marks
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yeah i think it was his hair is dyed brownish now right?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hahaha alzi, your a funny kid, bragging about lightning kicks here and lightning kicks there.

everyone knows lightning kicks are **** when compared to wizard kicks, the almightly lord ganon scoffs in your face.

I will defeat your lightning kick in 1 blow, because a wizard is never late...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Well there are many way to determine a witch Jesse

You can put weights on them and throw them in a river if they swim to the surface they be a witch

You can throw them off a cliff and if they fly away they are a witch

You can tie them to a pole and light on fire if the escape then they are a witch

If your referring to wizard of oz don't be lame :p Thats not how u kill a witch and even if it is all the other options are more fun !!
You don't even quote Monty Python? Disappointing.

Top Bottom