• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
There we go, proof that North is a bunch of thieves. Good work Trav

Oh and for EI3 I want to money match Yuna Trav's virginity.
If he wins, he gets Trav's virginity, if I win, he gets Trav's virginity BUT he must pay for it because I'm a pimp. AWWW YEAH!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The Passing was excellent.

*Takes off hat for moment of silence for departed survivor*

Sieg

Smash Champion
It wasn't Francis, I know that.

Not Zoey, because I've seen screencaps of her.

It's Louis isn't it?

Alzi

Smash Master
Smashfest hype on sunday woo.

And luke if you have seen my lightning kick which you haven't but if you ever do well you won't ever will because it's impossible to see it. As soon as i perform it i do it so fast and a massive amount of yellow light will hit your eyes causing you to not be able to see meaning it is unseable.

Trillest

Smash Ace
also its a power that only works if alzi is alone and cannot be used to harm other sentient creatures (based off alzi i think they all are :p) and as you said cannot be seen

OMFG TEACH ME LIGHTNING KICK PREEZ

Alzi

Smash Master
Lightning kick only happens when in need of saving a friend / family members life or when i am super angry.

It's like a 3 hit combo btw you punch hard with your right hand then a quick jab with your left then COMES THE LIGHTNING KICK. You can hit the face straight up or across or across the rib cage.

Alzi

Smash Master
How many people are actually 100% confirmed for going to Richards smashfest. He's only allowed a certain number of people so if we all say now who is coming and who is not richard can get a clear idea of how many people are going and if need to be cut some people off.

Doesn't matter if you get cut off anyway since you can go to Andre's tommorow since he is holding a smashfest.

I am 100% confirmed for sunday. Going to do homework and stuff all of saturday then sunday will be going to play some smash.

Alzi

Smash Master
Add me back in real brawlers maybe i would know about more stuff that is going on etc.

I am actually glad Trav has got the powers now if it was still pete then i would of never seen the light of that group ever again.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol i totally got mind gamed by richard.

Anyone see the new super mario galaxy 2 trailer today? I think it's cool and his new power up is awesome aswell. Might make a signature now on it to hype it up.

Also where is technodeath?

MTGod

Smash Champion
He would've got out of hospital recently (infected leg and ****)... He'll be back to troll you soon enough :D

Alzi

Smash Master
Jesse you're going on Sunday right?

I want to see the Lucas improvment. Might give you some tips in gameplay if needed and some errors you were doing during the match.

I'm going to try give as much people critsisim on their play against me and tell them how they could of improved it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm not going on Sunday Alzi - I'm going on the Saturday...

But there hasn't been much Lucas improvement from Macbeth to be honest with you :D There's been a significant Diddy improvement though (glide tossing wut wut???)

Richard7

Smash Ace
I only realised this the other day, but Sunday is Anzac day, so if any of you have plans, let me know. I apologize for holding this fest on an important day, so if any of you have to cancel on me to pay your respects, I understand.

MTGod

Smash Champion
@Trill: Nah, sorry man, but I know what I'm doing now :D

@Ric: I'm working Anzac Day :p If you get a cancellation let me know, I may be able to stick around before work :D

Richard7

Smash Ace
I hope you guys read this before you leave tomorrow morning but we may need another setup + a TV + an extenction cord because we might have a setup outside.

So In total we'll need 1 TV, 2 brawls and 2 wiis. Cheers in advance.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I think we all needed to get outdoors more anyway Ric :p

I'll bring mah Wii and hopefully if I remember an extension cable.

In other news, I got bored.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol nice mic. City of perth does need some weird massive building so when people see it they know it's perth just like the Sydney opera house and bridge. Think they are working on somthing though.

ahh just clicked richards sig not sure if i should re-open a sig shop it did take alot of time plus i got lots of school things going on this term so it will be a total distraction to me.

ANYWAY SMASHFEST HYPE TOMMOROW YEO.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That's the best name for that ferris wheel I've ever heard.
i know what you meant, but it's still the best name for it. stupid thing

Top Bottom