• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Muzga

Smash Ace
so theres a fest at mine on saturday from 10 am to you-can-spend-the-night-if-you-want.
From my place the plan is to go straight to richards in the morning, due to the fact that richard can only have a limited number of people the option of staying is only really good for those who are already going to richards or are confirmed
People are welcome for munchkin/brawl/tos/funtimes
can i get a list of people who are interested in coming?

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
so theres a fest at mine on saturday from 10 am to you-can-spend-the-night-if-you-want.
From my place the plan is to go straight to richards in the morning, due to the fact that richard can only have a limited number of people the option of staying is only really good for those who are already going to richards or are confirmed
Ill prob be there man, we gotta play some ToS <3 Ill prob stay the night too.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Hopefully it won't just be Sam that gets people worried once we get Ric and Vlade over too_ ;)

Andre i will be emailing you soon to talk about composing needed for "Lullaby"_ It's actually going ahead this time_ Hype_

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
The only manliest person i have seen to challange corpse was when Splice actually Money matched him.

We are all girls when it comes to challanges against corpse as he always wins everytime never lose.

ill stand up and be a man
ill challenge sam to a 10 dollar money match

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
im very interested in coming
so is sam cominjg?

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
awesome yaya
ill quickly check wat times im working

ill cyah there sam hopefully i can win da bet
that is if ur willing to do the money bet

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'll be coming too if that's cool, but only until I inevitably have to start work :D (prob around 4-5ish)...

I've completely stopped trying to play brawl on my TV at home :p

Alzi

Smash Master
I will go to richards on Sunday but not Andres smashfest on Saturday. :p

Since if i go Saturday i won't be able to go on sunday so i will just not go on saturday for me to be able to go on sunday.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
oh lolz kewl its gonna be fun i hell want to vs you and rick again has been forevas since we last vsed

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh the reason for this isn't because i hate Andre or anything OR IS IT?

It's because if i go on saturday my parents will be all like you already went one day thats enough and won't let me on sunday. Just wait till the day i get my P's i'll be rounding up everyone and traveling far and wide.

Alzi

Smash Master
Is sunday just going to be normal friendlies or will we have be having some small side events?

I want to serious friendly alot of people.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like the contribution of people enlarging alzi (thats not what she said)'s text, but I think we also need people to follow him around irl reading his mind and talking for him.

Alzi

Smash Master
Mine or Glenns?

Somtimes i just do not know what to say when everyone is standing in a group. But if you guys ask me a question i will answer it in a full sentence answer.

I'm pretty sure everyone has heard and seen me talk before.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
u talking about my bro alex?
and hey jups wasup man
u coming to tourney

forgot the other question marks
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MTGod

Smash Champion
Somtimes i just do not know what to say when everyone is standing in a group. But if you guys ask me a question i will answer it in a full sentence answer.
NO YOU DON'T!!!! YOU TOTALLY DON'T!!!!

We have AUDIBLE EVIDENCE that, when asked a question, you do NOT answer in a full sentence!!!!

CALLED OUT SON!!! STEP UP YO GAME!!! No, seriously, talk more please ^^ You can do it, Nicky!!!

Andre I'll be at your fest from 10-3pm - can't stay later or Sunday due to work...

Top Bottom