• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I have a question.

HOW COME ALL OF YOUR AVATARS ARE SO CUTE.

I don't get this when I go to many other threads, I guess y'all just have good taste, which is why you like Anna amirite ;)

lel bump
You may join us! I myself have a simple Pac-Man avatar, but have scoured for some Fire Emblem artwork that would make for excellent avatars if you so desire.
[collapse=Large]

[/collapse]

Any in particular you like? If not, give me a name and I can search pixiv for some nice artwork.

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Not only did Anna get promoted to a playable unit, but she was also featured as the Outrealm boss in Apotheosis. She has a pretty nice resume going for her.
People really don't like to acknowledge her resume. It's like Fire Emblem is the only series where the playable character who is present for the entire series has a "0% chance" and is below literally every character to only be playable in one or two games.

I mean I get it to a point, but I think Anna is kind of underrated like that. :Y

Hokori

Great King of Evil
People really don't like to acknowledge her resume. It's like Fire Emblem is the only series where the playable character who is present for the entire series has a "0% chance" and is below literally every character to only be playable in one or two games.

I mean I get it to a point, but I think Anna is kind of underrated like that. :Y
Basically. I feel like her status as a merchant/guide throughout Fire Emblem's history keeps her under the radar. She isn't big in the story of any titles like other reps. That's what other people would say. I still ******* love her though.

Hong

The Strongest
This is my first file where I have legitimately been using Anna.

She actually has some great stats right out of the box, considering it's Lunatic and all.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
she is one of the very few videogame characters that has some kind of sence for reality because she at least knows how important money is.

Last edited:

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Well, if we're talking about an original, female, non-blue-haired-sword-fighter, who has appeared in many games in the series to represent Fire Emblem, I'd think Tiki would be a much better choice. I mean sure, Anna could do some awesome stuff but come on: Manaketes man.
Oh wait....

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Add me to the supporter list. Anna is my second most wanted Fire Emblem newcomer.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Well, if we're talking about an original, female, non-blue-haired-sword-fighter, who has appeared in many games in the series to represent Fire Emblem, I'd think Tiki would be a much better choice. I mean sure, Anna could do some awesome stuff but come on: Manaketes man.
Oh wait....
Tiki is no more. :'(

She probably could have made for the most interesting Fire Emblem addition in terms of mechanics, but I'm afraid the dream is dead.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Tiki is no more. :'(

She probably could have made for the most interesting Fire Emblem addition in terms of mechanics, but I'm afraid the dream is dead.
Why Sakurai? :'(
If we end up getting Chrom instead of an original Fire Emblem character (pretty much Robin and Tiki) I'll be so sad. Well I guess Anna is okay, but she still uses a sword so it's not THAT original.
Maybe Sakurai thought we had too much green-heads in the roster...

Hong

The Strongest
Sorry, I just had to.
And I thank you for it. (◡‿◡✿)

I still think Anna is a pretty good prospect, regardless. Especially if she just isn't based on the Trickster alone.
Why Sakurai? :'(
If we end up getting Chrom instead of an original Fire Emblem character (pretty much Robin and Tiki) I'll be so sad. Well I guess Anna is okay, but she still uses a sword so it's not THAT original.
Maybe Sakurai thought we had too much green-heads in the roster...
Check my moveset in the OP. Anna can be so much more.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Check my moveset in the OP. Anna can be so much more.
I really like that moveset, and it's true, Anna has a ton of potential, I never meant she was just a sword character. I would MUCH rather have her in than Chrom (though lets be honest, the chances are slim). It's just.... I had this great imagined potential moveset for Tiki where she would briefly change into a dragon for powerful attacks,(For example, she would grab as a human, throw, then change into a dragon and blast the opponent with fire, kinda like Falco's side grab), and I guess I'm just bitter she's not in....
Though, we saw Wii Fit Trainer trophy's during the roundtable, so she could still have a slim chance right? RIGHT?
I guess I'm turning into a Ridley fan...

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143

loganhogan

Smash Ace
So I've noticed Lucina and Anna fans get along just fine, it's kind of hard for different Fire Emblem fanbases to get along someone always ends up fighting.

Also nice video Blue! It's music to my ears seeing others suggest Anna.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Funnily enough, I always thought Anna, Tiki and Robin fans all got along best with each other.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Well it's pretty much just a fight to keep another blue haired lord out of smash, be it through dragons, merchants or mages.
Im for Tiki over here, but hey, just don"t give us Chrom

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
T~T Tiki...

How I would give a hundreds Chroms to have you here.

Let Anna be the morning sun to vanquish this horrible night.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
T~T Tiki...

How I would give a hundreds Chroms to have you here.
There's..There's still a chance right? I mean they only revealed her Awakening design right? So her old design could be playable right? Or maybe it's a clone (cause you, playable dragon clones seem popular on the Ridley thread) and she'll really be playable.
I can be a Ridley fanboy too

loganhogan

Smash Ace
It's probably because the Anna and Tiki fans typically would be happy with Robin too.
True.

I consider myself a fan of several of the Fire Emblem characters suggested for smash bros, some more than others for example Anna being my favorite character and favorite unit. I'm opposed to Chrom because I'd like them to stray from the regular formula and show us a bit more of Fire Emblem's culture not because I hate him that much.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I actually really like Chrom, and I like his design. I, however, would much rather see Anna appear in smash. If Chrom gets in (which he most likely will) I won't be angry, but I will be sad that Fire Emblems representation is all blue haired swordsmen even though the series has so much to offer.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There's..There's still a chance right? I mean they only revealed her Awakening design right? So her old design could be playable right? Or maybe it's a clone (cause you, playable dragon clones seem popular on the Ridley thread) and she'll really be playable.
I can be a Ridley fanboy too
I think hope for her Assist Trophy. :p, since Phosphora is one.

I rarely post here, due to not having played Awakening, so I don't have much to go about on how she would play. I came to like to her from the tutorials in PoR and RD, actually.

I'll just leave this here.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
It's probably because the Anna and Tiki fans typically would be happy with Robin too.
Hooray, I'm atypical!
I'm indifferent towards every "potential" Fire Emblem character except Anna. :awesome:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Here's something interesting I posted over at the Chrom thread.:p
In the scenario that Chrom ends up in the game as playable, how many people would you expect to end up struggling to see any differences between the FE characters and be all like:

Player1: Ha, prepare to meet Ike 's wrath!

Player 2: Ike? I thought you were playing Chrom

Player 1: No no I'm sure I'm using Ike. Check again

Player 3: You guys are blind. That is obviously Marth.

Player 1: So who's using Marth? Who is using Ike? Who is using Chrom?

Player 4: How am I suppose to know? Those three all look the same to me!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Uh.
Uh.

I support this.
Because I uh.

I like redheads. Also she was a badass in the game, I think.

Hong

The Strongest
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Someone from Fire Emblem that is not super serious would be nice. We have quirky characters, too, you know!

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I know plenty about broken dreams. Chrom seems to be the most likely third FE rep. Anna is iconic but doubt she will get in.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I know plenty about broken dreams. Chrom seems to be the most likely third FE rep. Anna is iconic but doubt she will get in.
Well, of course.
I don't expect Anna. I just support Anna. Same goes for most supporters.
I'm already ready to play as a Mii Sword Fighter with my Anna Mii.
It only vaguely looks like Anna...

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
All this talk of Anna and Tiki and Lucina and Robin reminds me of an amazing picture I found a while back

Well, of course.
I don't expect Anna. I just support Anna. Same goes for most supporters.
I'm already ready to play as a Mii Sword Fighter with my Anna Mii.
It only vaguely looks like Anna...
I use my Anna Mii in Mario Kart 8 :3
Surprisingly, I usually have pretty bad luck when I use her :laugh:

image.jpg

What does your Anna Mii look like? I'd like to make mine better

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Honestly, Mii customization is lacking in general. The hair style choices are far too limited, and there are subtleties with nose shape that I wish to have yet cannot, and as well with the chin, the chins are so HNNGH WHY.
Also I'm playing Path of Radiance right now 'cause my friend gave it to me for a while.
I HAVE WATCHED EVERY TUTORIAL FOR ANNA YES also because I'm a scrub lololololololol what's this 'escape' win condition

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Sign me up, pl0x! o uob
I like the idea of Robin, Tiki, or Anna being in Sm4sh, since those seem the most unique.

Top Bottom