• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
I tought something that can make Anna (more) unique in smash, well actually I have 2 ideas:

1.-His down special is her taking a random item from her backpack while saying "cha-ching!"
2.-When she breaks a capsule, barrel or a box or any container she gets double items and says something like "Two for the price of one" or something that goes well with her character

Moonlighter

Smash Cadet
So, I spent a lot (okay, a good amount) of time trying to think of how Anna would look like in Smash. I wound up with a handful of concepts I liked and the approximate willpower of fleshing out a couple of them. This is something that I sort of wanted to do before Smash at E3, in the event that Anna were actually revealed there. Anyways, as I was jotting down ideas, there’s a concept that I got pretty attached to as I was thinking of specials, and that was the idea of leveraging the whole ‘merchant’ concept into an item-based moveset. It just seemed like a fun idea, and not something expressed in any other character in the roster, so I sat down and gave it a crack. Not sure how, uh, viable this would actually be to play (as the whole principle seems somewhat over-complicated on paper) but oh well!

Specials:

Neutral Special: Supply

Anna reaches into a large burlap sack and tosses out a random Fire Emblem-themed item. They travel about one Bowser away from her, and damage anyone in their arc. Once they hit the floor, they’re a usable item for anyone who picks one up. Anna will either pull out a sword, lance, or axe from her sack, and each, of course, has different properties. Swords have average knockback and average damage and low start-up, axes have high knockback and high damage with high start up, and lances have average knockback, low damage, longer range, and average start-up. All weapons can only be used ten times, hit or miss, before ‘breaking’, as both a reference the mechanic found in every FE game, and as a way to encourage players to keep using and spawning more items.

There’s a low chance of spawning one-use ‘rare’ items, like Vulneraries (which heal 10%) and minute-long ‘stat boosting’ items that improve speed, power, or defense.

There’s also a small chance of spawning ‘legendary’ weapons. These may borrow from every corner of FE’s legacy, from Gungnir to Sol Katti, which inherit special properties distinct from their classes.

There is a small chance that Anna’s bag will start unstoppably pouring out Bob-Ombs.

Down Special: Counter

As something of a traditional for all FE characters, Anna has her own flavor of the Counter ability. It’s a bit different, however, than the variety that Lords use. Rather, Anna simply evades her enemy’s attack, and uses the opening to stun her opponent for a second.

Up Special: Rewarp Staff

A short-ranged, omni-directional teleport, this teleport is less useful for recovery than it is simply getting away from an unruly foe. She may control which direction she teleports to by pointing in that direction during start-up.

Side Special: Elysian Whip

Something of a reference to Anna’s brief role as a Pegasus Knight in the Tellius duology, the Elysian Whip extends a good range in front of Anna, a little shorter than Samus’s energy whip, striking anyone in front of her. It doesn’t do much damage and has almost no knock-back, but it interrupts pretty much anything. It can also be used as a tether. It’s not quite being used as intended, but Anna is nothing if not resourceful.

As an aside, Elysian Whip was a move concept that I got pretty attached to. I first wrote it as her grab, then her Up Special, before deciding to leave it as her Side Special. I also wanted to involve some sort of visual Pegasus motif to it, like phantom wings coming out of Anna, or some sort of ghost whinny, but that seemed a little forced.

Normals:

Neutral A: If continually pressed, Anna lets loose a few swift jabs with a dagger, followed up by a flourish and rising slash, sending her opponent up.

Side Tilt: Anna hits her opponent in the side with her oaken merchant staff.

Up Tilt: Whipping out a Levin Sword, Anna holds it up, letting electricity run through the blade, anyone who is touched by the blade is thrown back, smoking.

Down Tilt: Anna sweep-kicks her opponent’s legs.

Dash Attack: Ever the acrobat, Anna leaps overhead her opponents a distance with Elfire Tome in hand, leaving behind a trail of flame in her wake.

Aerials:

Neutral Air: Anna strikes with a dagger in an attack animation not dissimilar to the Thief attack animation in FE7.

Forward Air: Anna delivers a vicious leg-drop.

Back Air: A quick drop-kick.

Down Air: Taking out a Meteor tome, Anna summons… well, a meteor below her, which reaches out a short distance before exploding. Unsurprisingly, this acts as a Meteor smash, and deals good damage.

Up Air: Anna performs a flash kick.

Smash Attacks:

Side Smash: Anna whips out a heavy sack of gold, slamming anyone within arm’s reach of her, and a clatter of gold is heard on connection.

Down Smash: In a reference to Melee’s Roy, Anna takes out the Sword of Seals, plunging it into the ground where it then explodes. This is a kill move with a deceptively precise hitbox.

Up Smash: Anna takes aim to the skies with a bow, shooting over her a short distance to strike anyone over her. If fully charged, kill potential increases vastly.

Grabs:

Grab Attack: Anna holds up her opponent by the collar, striking them in the face with a staff.

Forward: Tornado blows Anna’s foe away, sending them skidding across the floor.

Backward: Anna slides around her opponent, stabbing them in the back.

Down: Anna tosses her opponent to the ground, then jumps and delivers a head-stomp, landing on them with both feet planted and arms outstretched to her sides.

Up: Anna throws her opponent up, and uses Excalibur’s sharp winds to cut them up in the air.

Final Smash: Outrealm Gate

Exactly what it says on the tin, Anna opens up a portal to the Outrealm, reaching out to every realm in every game. Ten randomly selected units from across the FE franchise storm in through the gate, striking at Anna’s foes until the Gate closes after thirty seconds. It’d be a fun celebration of all the colourful characters that make up Fire Emblem, and also give characters that would otherwise never be seen in Smash a small bit of spotlight.

If modeling a bunch of FE models is too much work, instead of randomized unique FE units, a swarm of Annas from across the realms run out.

I’m obviously not a game designer, least of all a fighting game designer, so my thoughts should be taken with a grain of salt. The main issue was really trying to reconcile the idea of encouraging item-use without making normals seem like an after-thought. The main principle that I tried to convey is that very few of Anna’s normal, or even Smash attacks, have very good KO potential. She relies on her normals to rack up damage and relies on her weapons to deliver finishing blows. Another issue was simply designing around the Supply special, since it meant that I couldn’t use too many weapons in her normals.

I picture the Anna that I designed as a light, hit-and-run character with a lot of tools for harassment. With, obviously, quite a bit left to chance. I can’t say it makes for a superbly performing character, but I think it’s appropriate enough that a representative of all of Fire Emblem relies a bit on the fickleness of the RNG Gods.

GM_3826

Smash Journeyman
So, I spent a lot (okay, a good amount) of time trying to think of how Anna would look like in Smash. I wound up with a handful of concepts I liked and the approximate willpower of fleshing out a couple of them. This is something that I sort of wanted to do before Smash at E3, in the event that Anna were actually revealed there. Anyways, as I was jotting down ideas, there’s a concept that I got pretty attached to as I was thinking of specials, and that was the idea of leveraging the whole ‘merchant’ concept into an item-based moveset. It just seemed like a fun idea, and not something expressed in any other character in the roster, so I sat down and gave it a crack. Not sure how, uh, viable this would actually be to play (as the whole principle seems somewhat over-complicated on paper) but oh well!

Specials:

Neutral Special: Supply

Anna reaches into a large burlap sack and tosses out a random Fire Emblem-themed item. They travel about one Bowser away from her, and damage anyone in their arc. Once they hit the floor, they’re a usable item for anyone who picks one up. Anna will either pull out a sword, lance, or axe from her sack, and each, of course, has different properties. Swords have average knockback and average damage and low start-up, axes have high knockback and high damage with high start up, and lances have average knockback, low damage, longer range, and average start-up. All weapons can only be used ten times, hit or miss, before ‘breaking’, as both a reference the mechanic found in every FE game, and as a way to encourage players to keep using and spawning more items.

There’s a low chance of spawning one-use ‘rare’ items, like Vulneraries (which heal 10%) and minute-long ‘stat boosting’ items that improve speed, power, or defense.

There’s also a small chance of spawning ‘legendary’ weapons. These may borrow from every corner of FE’s legacy, from Gungnir to Sol Katti, which inherit special properties distinct from their classes.

There is a small chance that Anna’s bag will start unstoppably pouring out Bob-Ombs.

Down Special: Counter

As something of a traditional for all FE characters, Anna has her own flavor of the Counter ability. It’s a bit different, however, than the variety that Lords use. Rather, Anna simply evades her enemy’s attack, and uses the opening to stun her opponent for a second.

Up Special: Rewarp Staff

A short-ranged, omni-directional teleport, this teleport is less useful for recovery than it is simply getting away from an unruly foe. She may control which direction she teleports to by pointing in that direction during start-up.

Side Special: Elysian Whip

Something of a reference to Anna’s brief role as a Pegasus Knight in the Tellius duology, the Elysian Whip extends a good range in front of Anna, a little shorter than Samus’s energy whip, striking anyone in front of her. It doesn’t do much damage and has almost no knock-back, but it interrupts pretty much anything. It can also be used as a tether. It’s not quite being used as intended, but Anna is nothing if not resourceful.

As an aside, Elysian Whip was a move concept that I got pretty attached to. I first wrote it as her grab, then her Up Special, before deciding to leave it as her Side Special. I also wanted to involve some sort of visual Pegasus motif to it, like phantom wings coming out of Anna, or some sort of ghost whinny, but that seemed a little forced.

Normals:

Neutral A: If continually pressed, Anna lets loose a few swift jabs with a dagger, followed up by a flourish and rising slash, sending her opponent up.

Side Tilt: Anna hits her opponent in the side with her oaken merchant staff.

Up Tilt: Whipping out a Levin Sword, Anna holds it up, letting electricity run through the blade, anyone who is touched by the blade is thrown back, smoking.

Down Tilt: Anna sweep-kicks her opponent’s legs.

Dash Attack: Ever the acrobat, Anna leaps overhead her opponents a distance with Elfire Tome in hand, leaving behind a trail of flame in her wake.

Aerials:

Neutral Air: Anna strikes with a dagger in an attack animation not dissimilar to the Thief attack animation in FE7.

Forward Air: Anna delivers a vicious leg-drop.

Back Air: A quick drop-kick.

Down Air: Taking out a Meteor tome, Anna summons… well, a meteor below her, which reaches out a short distance before exploding. Unsurprisingly, this acts as a Meteor smash, and deals good damage.

Up Air: Anna performs a flash kick.

Smash Attacks:

Side Smash: Anna whips out a heavy sack of gold, slamming anyone within arm’s reach of her, and a clatter of gold is heard on connection.

Down Smash: In a reference to Melee’s Roy, Anna takes out the Sword of Seals, plunging it into the ground where it then explodes. This is a kill move with a deceptively precise hitbox.

Up Smash: Anna takes aim to the skies with a bow, shooting over her a short distance to strike anyone over her. If fully charged, kill potential increases vastly.

Grabs:

Grab Attack: Anna holds up her opponent by the collar, striking them in the face with a staff.

Forward: Tornado blows Anna’s foe away, sending them skidding across the floor.

Backward: Anna slides around her opponent, stabbing them in the back.

Down: Anna tosses her opponent to the ground, then jumps and delivers a head-stomp, landing on them with both feet planted and arms outstretched to her sides.

Up: Anna throws her opponent up, and uses Excalibur’s sharp winds to cut them up in the air.

Final Smash: Outrealm Gate

Exactly what it says on the tin, Anna opens up a portal to the Outrealm, reaching out to every realm in every game. Ten randomly selected units from across the FE franchise storm in through the gate, striking at Anna’s foes until the Gate closes after thirty seconds. It’d be a fun celebration of all the colourful characters that make up Fire Emblem, and also give characters that would otherwise never be seen in Smash a small bit of spotlight.

If modeling a bunch of FE models is too much work, instead of randomized unique FE units, a swarm of Annas from across the realms run out.

I’m obviously not a game designer, least of all a fighting game designer, so my thoughts should be taken with a grain of salt. The main issue was really trying to reconcile the idea of encouraging item-use without making normals seem like an after-thought. The main principle that I tried to convey is that very few of Anna’s normal, or even Smash attacks, have very good KO potential. She relies on her normals to rack up damage and relies on her weapons to deliver finishing blows. Another issue was simply designing around the Supply special, since it meant that I couldn’t use too many weapons in her normals.

I picture the Anna that I designed as a light, hit-and-run character with a lot of tools for harassment. With, obviously, quite a bit left to chance. I can’t say it makes for a superbly performing character, but I think it’s appropriate enough that a representative of all of Fire Emblem relies a bit on the fickleness of the RNG Gods.
Oh god, the competitive community would HATE Anna. You know the reason why Mr. Game and Watch is bottom tier? It's because he relies on the RNG to be effective. Same goes for the "no items" rule. If Anna gets in with a similar concept, I will play against "No Items" people with her, just to **** them off.

Hong

The Strongest
Chrom is so Zzzzz in comparison.

I think Anna does both her series and Smash Bros a great service. Super cute, gorgeous red hair, a lot of charm and wit, and so much moveset potential. :D

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Chrom is so Zzzzz in comparison.

I think Anna does both her series and Smash Bros a great service. Super cute, gorgeous red hair, a lot of charm and wit, and so much moveset potential. :D
She's sexy which is something some people tend to dislike(what kind of man are they)
but yeah Anna is awesome, She deserves so much more than a dead thread :(

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I've always felt as though the Anna, Lucina, and Robin supporters should just gang up on the Chrom supporters :smash:

I love Anna. I love Lucina. I love Robin. I...tolerate Chrom. All three of them screeeeam many more reasons why they should be included over Chrom, but Chrom just has that "DURR, LOOK AT ME SAKURAI! DURR, I'M THE CHARACTER THAT YOU HAVE TO BRING IN EVERY BATTLE, DURRR, SO I'M POPULAR CHOOSE ME, DURR, I HAVE THAT MALE, BLUE-HAIR W/ A SWORD THING GOING FOR ME TOO! DURRRRRR" thing going for him. Not exactly saying that I'll be livid if he gets included, but...with the direction that Sakurai seems to be going in with some of these character selections and their designs/movesets, Chrom should be below everyone else as far as consideration is concerned IMO (If you are a strong supporter of Chrom, I'm not trying to start a debate here...I'm an FE supporter in general, but...c'mon).

Reasons have already been stated, and I don't really have anything new to add. Anna, the redheaded traveling merchant has 100% support from me. All that's left to be said is...

HOW CAN YOU DENY THIS FACE?!

Sakurai pls.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
At least with Mii Sword Fighters we'll be able to make and play as "Anna" Miis!

It's not the same. Really isn't.
It is hardly better than nothing.

Still probably going to end up doing that though.
...couldn't even make a decent looking Anna Mii...

Hokori

Great King of Evil
At least with Mii Sword Fighters we'll be able to make and play as "Anna" Miis!

It's not the same. Really isn't.
It is hardly better than nothing.

Still probably going to end up doing that though.
...couldn't even make a decent looking Anna Mii...
...So basically Anna or bust. There shall be no pretending around here.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I've always felt as though the Anna, Lucina, and Robin supporters should just gang up on the Chrom supporters :smash:

I love Anna. I love Lucina. I love Robin. I...tolerate Chrom. All three of them screeeeam many more reasons why they should be included over Chrom, but Chrom just has that "DURR, LOOK AT ME SAKURAI! DURR, I'M THE CHARACTER THAT YOU HAVE TO BRING IN EVERY BATTLE, DURRR, SO I'M POPULAR CHOOSE ME, DURR, I HAVE THAT MALE, BLUE-HAIR W/ A SWORD THING GOING FOR ME TOO! DURRRRRR" thing going for him. Not exactly saying that I'll be livid if he gets included, but...with the direction that Sakurai seems to be going in with some of these character selections and their designs/movesets, Chrom should be below everyone else as far as consideration is concerned IMO (If you are a strong supporter of Chrom, I'm not trying to start a debate here...I'm an FE supporter in general, but...c'mon).

Reasons have already been stated, and I don't really have anything new to add. Anna, the redheaded traveling merchant has 100% support from me. All that's left to be said is...

HOW CAN YOU DENY THIS FACE?!

Sakurai pls.
You can't deny that!!!

Hong

The Strongest
If you want to gang up on Chrom supporters, you can start with me. ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Yeah. There are certainly at least five Fire Emblem characters I'd prefer, but that said if Chrom is a genuinely fun character, I'll still be happy at least. The difference being is if we get Anna I will be like "BLESS BASED SAKURAI" where as if we get Chrom I'll be like "Cool, looking forward to see how he plays."

Ultimately within less than a month, for most players the characters lose their faces and they just become play styles. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ For example, Samus is DEAD to me. 2004 was the last game of hers that I have ever cared about, but she is so much fun to play as in Melee. Just the same, Marth is my baby and all but I am sorry there is no way I am playing that.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
If you want to gang up on Chrom supporters, you can start with me. ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Yeah. There are certainly at least five Fire Emblem characters I'd prefer, but that said if Chrom is a genuinely fun character, I'll still be happy at least. The difference being is if we get Anna I will be like "BLESS BASED SAKURAI" where as if we get Chrom I'll be like "Cool, looking forward to see how he plays."
Ganging up on the Chrom supporters was more of a joke, that's why I made sure to state that I was an FE fan in general. There are FE characters that I'd much rather see/deserve a spot over him, but like you mentioned, if Chrom is the one that is chosen, "Cool, looking forward to see how he plays." I'll honestly be happy that we're getting a third rep to begin with (not counting the PM combination of Marth, Roy and Ike).

Hong

The Strongest
Ha ha, don't take any statement that has "ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ" or "ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ" in it seriously, friend.

For me, if I ranked my top five base don what I value:
1) Robin
2) Anna
3) Tiki (RIP)
4) Lucina
5) Eirika

How about you?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Oh, I wasn't (I see you do it often enough to know that :chuckle:). But I did feel like I needed to let that be known so no one else that supported Chrom over all the others felt any offense...but I actually don't know of anyone that has Chrom as their top dog *shrugs*

Oh well.

4/5 are actually characters I'd include in my top, in fact, you have them in order. The only thing I'd change would be to replace Eirika and have Lyn at #5 instead.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
yup yup I also agree, Lucina would be on 1 for me but thats probably my own bais.
If I was rating for wants (personal favorites), I'd probably have Lucina that high as well...or Robin...they're very close, but Robin is already #1 anyway :awesome: But I was looking at a lot of different things.

Hong

The Strongest
4/5 are actually characters I'd include in my top, in fact, you have them in order. The only thing I'd change would be to replace Eirika and have Lyn at #5 instead.
yup yup I also agree, Lucina would be on 1 for me but thats probably my own bais.
Controversially, I am notoriously anti-Blazing Sword, though I'll admit that Lyn would have been awesome.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Ha ha, don't take any statement that has "ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ" or "ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ" in it seriously, friend.

1) Robin
2) Anna
3) Tiki (RIP)
4) Lucina
5) Eirika

How about you?
1. Tiki
2. Robin
3. Eirika (my first Lord)
4. Anna
5. Leif (I would've preferred him in Melee over Roy since he actually existed at the time of release -.-)

andimidna

Smash Master

1) Robin
2) Anna
3) Tiki (RIP)
4) Lucina
5) Eirika

How about you?
1. Tiki (RIP)
2. Anna (Almost tied with Tiki)
3. Lucina (Almost tied with Anna)
4. Robin (Almost tied with Lucina)
5. Lyn (this used to be Chrom but I started really liking her, and started not really caring about him)

I pretty much just have a top 4 + Lyn, and Micaiah would be my #6

Controversially, I am notoriously anti-Blazing Sword, though I'll admit that Lyn would have been awesome.
But this is my real top 5:
1. Florina
2. Merlinus
3. Canas
4. Dorcas
5. Matthew
:troll:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
1. Tiki (RIP)
2. Anna (Almost tied with Tiki)
3. Lucina (Almost tied with Anna)
4. Robin (Almost tied with Lucina)
5. Lyn (this used to be Chrom but I started really liking her, and started not really caring about him)

I pretty much just have a top 4 + Lyn, and Micaiah would be my #6

But this is my real top 5:
1. Florina
2. Merlinus
3. Canas
4. Dorcas
5. Matthew
:troll:
ow yeah completely forgot about Micaiah :( shame on me.
Shes awesome

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Hello, I'm new to this site, I'm more of a lurker than anything, however, ever since I saw Lyn return as an AT I felt no other FE character could be as creative or fun as Anna to join the roster, count me in on the supporters list, I'd definitely love to see her playable even if her chances are pretty slim

Psionic

Smash Journeyman
I still say Anna should've been added in place of Ike in Brawl. She's more of a mascot than even Marth, honestly.
i disagree.
at the time, radiant dawn was the most recent fire emblem game.
also, marth was the first lord in the fire emblem games, so i wouldn't say she's more of a mascot than marth.

andimidna

Smash Master
i disagree.
at the time, radiant dawn was the most recent fire emblem game.
also, marth was the first lord in the fire emblem games, so i wouldn't say she's more of a mascot than marth.
Yea, I'm pretty sure he knows that. It's a different interpretation, not a lack of knowledge.
My interpretation would be:
-Marth should have been in 64: would had the series get well-known a lot quicker, leading to better sales now
-If they had continued the 2nd FE character of Melee into Brawl, I would have said Leif would be the best choice, however, since Roy was cut, I think the promotion was an equally decent way to go
-A Brawl roster of Marth, Ike, Lyn with Lyn as a last-minute semi-clone, taking Roy's gimmick while being much faster and lighter than Marth
-Anna hadn't had her Awakening appearance yet, so it might have been a bit... odd, I don't think she was popular then
-A surprising amount of people wanted Ike gone for Smash 4, and I wouldn't have minded if this had happened
-If there had been 3 FE characters in Brawl, 4 would be my choice for now
-Marth, Chrom+Lucina, Robin, and Anna with Tiki as DLC was my hopes and dreams
If I was Sakurai... agh... well:
-I won't be mad when Marth, Ike, and Chrom is all we get

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Saw this on the second page. Definitely doesn't belong on the second page.
10/10 for this!

Yea, I'm pretty sure he knows that. It's a different interpretation, not a lack of knowledge.
My interpretation would be:
-Marth should have been in 64: would had the series get well-known a lot quicker, leading to better sales now
-If they had continued the 2nd FE character of Melee into Brawl, I would have said Leif would be the best choice, however, since Roy was cut, I think the promotion was an equally decent way to go
-A Brawl roster of Marth, Ike, Lyn with Lyn as a last-minute semi-clone, taking Roy's gimmick while being much faster and lighter than Marth
-Anna hadn't had her Awakening appearance yet, so it might have been a bit... odd, I don't think she was popular then
-A surprising amount of people wanted Ike gone for Smash 4, and I wouldn't have minded if this had happened
-If there had been 3 FE characters in Brawl, 4 would be my choice for now
-Marth, Chrom+Lucina, Robin, and Anna with Tiki as DLC was my hopes and dreams
If I was Sakurai... agh... well:
-I won't be mad when Marth, Ike, and Chrom is all we get
This woul be better but sadly we probably won't get the Ideal world :(
although I don't think 4 FE characters is a crazy thing to think, I don't think it's likely either.
I think Either Chrom, Robin or Lucina is going to be our 3th character and if there is a 4th one it will be one of them or someone like Anna, Micaiah or Tiki.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Just noticed that you quoted my name into something I didn't say. Ha ha, I was looking at the post like "Wut? I never said any of this" :awesome:

There's really no way to predict Sakurai though. For all we know, we could end up getting Tharja. I know many devs have stated that she was their favorite (or at least one of their favorite) characters :troll:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Ideally, with what we have of the series so far, I'd probably organize it like this
-Rep from the NES/SNES era (Marth)
-Rep from the GBA games (Lyn)
-Rep from the Tellius saga (Ike)
-Rep from Awakening (Chrom or Anna?)
Obviously this isn't what we'll get (given 3 rep seems to be the limit this Smash Bros will get), but it's how I feel we'd get the most history out of it. I'd obviously choose Anna over Chrom myself, but it's the most likely choice at this rate. I'd say Anna is really the only possible non-protagonist of FE to join the roster given her position as a pseudo-mascot from the series and the fact she recently got a promotion to playable unit, all of this puts her in a much better place than all of the secondary units in the series, hell, I'd even say she has a better chance than some of the lords/protagonists even (any non-Marth lord from the games previous to Sword of Seals, Eliwood, Hector, FE8 siblings, Micaiah and I'd say she's in a better position than Roy too), so I still hold onto some hope that she might make it in.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Just noticed that you quoted my name into something I didn't say. Ha ha, I was looking at the post like "Wut? I never said any of this" :awesome:

There's really no way to predict Sakurai though. For all we know, we could end up getting Tharja. I know many devs have stated that she was their favorite (or at least one of their favorite) characters :troll:
Whooooooooooooooooooops thats me being smart for ya.:troll:

Also, yeah Sakurai might be like, "You guys with your predictions, I have been playing with it all the time giving all of you what you predicted but now I will troll all of them guessing people and leak guys:ace::troll::awesome:"

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Ideally, with what we have of the series so far, I'd probably organize it like this
-Rep from the NES/SNES era (Marth)
-Rep from the GBA games (Lyn)
-Rep from the Tellius saga (Ike)
-Rep from Awakening (Chrom or Anna?)
Obviously this isn't what we'll get (given 3 rep seems to be the limit this Smash Bros will get), but it's how I feel we'd get the most history out of it. I'd obviously choose Anna over Chrom myself, but it's the most likely choice at this rate. I'd say Anna is really the only possible non-protagonist of FE to join the roster given her position as a pseudo-mascot from the series and the fact she recently got a promotion to playable unit, all of this puts her in a much better place than all of the secondary units in the series, hell, I'd even say she has a better chance than some of the lords/protagonists even (any non-Marth lord from the games previous to Sword of Seals, Eliwood, Hector, FE8 siblings, Micaiah and I'd say she's in a better position than Roy too), so I still hold onto some hope that she might make it in.
I'd actually do it more to represents of the series (assuming an ideal world):

Lord: Marth
Mercenary: Ike
Merchant: Anna
Mage/Tactician/Avatar: Robin
Manakete/Transforming Unit: Tiki

Top Bottom