• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] - Miles' Warehouse - January 4-5, 2014 - OP Updated

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Unless some nearby resident has their wifi unlocked, I doubt there will be a stream. I'll try and record as many matches as possible though.

milestaf

Smash Cadet
I'm not 100% sure but I think the venue has Wifi. Also everyone bring consoles don't be a Debbie downer and decide to leave your gear at home.

milestaf

Smash Cadet
On the note of 64 and P:M can people please bring Wiis that can accommodate those games? I already have 1 wii coming that has the wii store SSB on it, but I don't mind if the other 1 or 2 setups that need to be 64 ready use emulated versions.

Shakyy

Addicted to Ice.
NNID
Shakyy
It looks like this event will go down swimmingly, someone should definitely team with me in Melee doubles, all offers will be considered :)

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
So keen for Melee and 64, I'll see if I can get my hands on a laptop for a 2nd recording setup too.
Both my Wii's can do PM and NTSC 64 - oh, and I can only bring 1 tv now, cause I need to carpool people.

Nido

ily Sebby
It looks like this event will go down swimmingly, someone should definitely team with me in Melee doubles, all offers will be considered :)
Well I only feel like doing doubles for brawl/melee so I could team with you and play a mediocre Sheik.

milestaf

Smash Cadet
So keen for Melee and 64, I'll see if I can get my hands on a laptop for a 2nd recording setup too.
Both my Wii's can do PM and NTSC 64 - oh, and I can only bring 1 tv now, cause I need to carpool people.

Thanks mate that's a good contribution

A Dumb Monkee

Smash Cadet
Damn I'm getting hyped for some melee this weekend. I should be bringing 3 other mates with me; all new to the Melbourne scene and ready to have our asses handed to us.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
See. If I was in Australia now, I could have brought an actual n64 with three controllers so as to play 64 on a 64 like how you play Melee on Gamecube and Brawl on Wii. As for the outcome of 64, I'm not sure. My first choice is Dekar cause he's just awesome and is my town homie but I reckon it would be someone who has the drive, dedication and passion for 64. One who's been playing it a lot. So it's probably AsianAussie but you never know, there are a lot of SurPr15e's and someone else might just pull off the big victory. If I was there I would have said myself as 64 is my main game. It's the first Smash game I played and it's the one I did the most experimenting on but I'm not there so I cannot say it will be me. However when I come back, I'll verse the winner at the new SLHQ in Clayton and show the true worth of my skill/powers. Be prepared, for death awaits the winner. However, should I lose, I will profess that the winner is the greatest in 64. If I win, I don't want anything for I will be bathing in my crowing achievement and will say I am the best and will have had the honour of giving the player the best most hyped match of his life.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Damn I'm getting hyped for some melee this weekend. I should be bringing 3 other mates with me; all new to the Melbourne scene and ready to have our ***** handed to us.
hey, I hope you're all part of the victorian smash bros facebook group, so you're aware of the more casual smash get-togethers in the future! (and other random cool smash stuff)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/253413668003243/

hope you and the folks are having a good time in india, surprise

forecast for saturday is a top of 20 degrees, nice

asianaussie

Smash Hero
dekar once beat my samus with captain falcon

my money's defs on him to win 64

also surprise i've played superboomfan before, but you sound like A GREATER CHALLENGE, SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER AS THE STRONGEST

(i lost badly to him lel)

Last edited:

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Yo what would be the best time to rock up? I don't wanna get there too early. Also which MP is planned to be played? So I know whether or not to bring my 64 controllers.

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
suggested arrival time is around ~11am, this gives you plenty of time for registration and friendlies before pools starts
i believe 64 will be run on Wii, and there are no direct plans for mario party, but that would probs be on wii too (2 or 4/5/6/7/8)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
we always encourage to bring a tv if you can, but if you can't, no worries! :)

FinXx

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing a gamecube with a melee copy, but I forgot to bring a power board and extension cords! Hopefully everyone brings spares :)

Splice

Smash Hero
Was just with Miles setting up with the SLHQ gear.

From them we have quite a lot of power boards, 9 TVs, 10 Tables and 40 chairs.
Any more CRTs of course are appreciated and please nobody forget your cubes.

Also is anyone giving Phil (Redact) a lift? The extra CRTs would fill up the quota pretty good.

Splice

Smash Hero
Sick with those extra TVs we will have a sufficient amount.

We have as many cubes/wii's as people bring.
There were none from SLHQ. If the community brings 10 cubes we have 10 cubes. If they bring 0 cubes we have none.

Please bring Consoles people.

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
I am planning on just coming on Saturday for the doubles (and maybe stay for the crews/hype later) but only if I have doubles partners.

Anyone want to team with me for melee and/or brawl?

Also if I come I can bring a wii

Dekar289

Smash Hero
afaik there are people already there
i'm heading there now for a couple of hours, and i know grim tuesday and billy are also heading in tonight

Top Bottom