• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] - Miles' Warehouse - January 4-5, 2014 - OP Updated

Izzago

I'll bring my cube along, that's easy done. I'll need to ask for my brother's copy of Melee though, since I haven't got mine yet. So the copy of Melee is at best a "maybe."

Would there be any issues with me bringing my old handi cam to capture some of the event?

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Hey could I get a photo of the place? So I know which building it is. Also it's off Nicholson st right?

Last edited:

Danza

Smash Apprentice
Rode past the place today, and its pretty close to me haha, about 1km away (probably less).
It is off Nicholson Street, anyone from the City like Southern Cross Station, should catch the 96 East Brunswick Tram down and get off at stop 13, then walk down on the left side, you should see Faraday Street and a White Building.

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice

I'm pretty sure that's it. And yeah, it's off Nicholson.

Also, I can no longer bring a TV. But I'll be bringing a Wii with infinite replay and tags in replays.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Are there any fast food joints near the venue?
short drive/long walk for fast food i think
PLENTY of food options a short walk away though

Would there be any issues with me bringing my old handi cam to capture some of the event?
Of-course not, go for it!

Hey could I get a photo of the place? So I know which building it is. Also it's off Nicholson st right?
Yes, Faraday street is off nicholson street
It's one of the first buildings on the left, there will be signage up so you know what building it is and where the door is.
You'll probably hear the dreamland 64 music first.

But I'll be bringing a Wii with infinite replay and tags in replays.
Good! Consoles are what we need more than anything.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Tomiie I think I remember you asking me to post the bracket tonight. I can't do that but for references' sake you're playing Timic first round.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
thanks all for making the 64 tournament easy to run and organise

Top 4 placings (might be wrong):
1) atticus (C. Falcon, Pika)
2) Miles (C. Falcon)
3) asianaussie (Link, Pika)
4) Milton (Kirby)

props to billy, alexi and a-rod for rounding out the 5th-7th, thanks to everyone else for playing, especially billy/joey (if it was actually toshi i am so sorry), who i made miss their brawl doubles call

shoutouts:
dean for being a gentleman, scholar and goodtaster, and also for recording and laptop usage
timic for all the troubleshooting, and for supplying the only setup to last to the end
miles for impressing me for the first time in a good while, and for one of the better entrances to the melbourne smash scene in some time
atticus for a strong showing all round, especially given not having played 64 (on cube controller) for approximately 11 years
hardpelicn, for letting me live keyboard dreams for a few rounds
alexi, for helping me unlock ness on that one haphazard setup
tom and DD, good to catch up
billy, for being billy
dekar, for almost the same reason as billy
toshi/joey, hype finals were hype
everyone who called the card game i was playing 'hentai', saved me the trouble of having to introduce it
mario strikers, for being the best game not named kirby checkerboard chase
the eastern freeway, for just generally being the best road in victoria

thanks all for reminding me why i love(d) this game

Last edited:

FinXx

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, KTMFinx here (the NSWer)

Just like to give an enormous thank you to everyone at this event. Never have I met such friendly, down to earth gamers in my life. Everyone I spoke to was incredibly accommodating and I could not ask for a better experience.

Huge shoutouts to Miles for hosting (we'll drive down a day early to help set up next time, promise :D), Buss for offering housing and telling me how to moonwalk with Falcon, Tom for legitimately being one of the nicest dudes on the planet, and Monkee for some sick friendlies (I kinda didn't want to take your $5 because you were such a genuine guy!)

Other mentions go to Grim, Dekar, Attitcus, Toshi, Joey and SD for being some of the best players I've ever watched. Grats to SD and good luck in Vegas!

Thanks again for a sick weekend and I'm sorry if I forgot to mention you. We will definitely be coming down again for the next event :)

PS. The **** was that Roy in amateur bracket?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Great event guys, I was really surprised with how this turned out. I'm not sure where all these people came from, but I haven't seen a turn out like that for ages! Let's hope everyone enjoyed themselves enough to come back for me!

The new SLHQ should be open in the next couple of weeks, while will allow smash tourneys to become more regular again.

Huge shoutouts to Miles.

@ FinXx FinXx : i'm assuming it was plasia...

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Had an awesome time today. Just a suggestion but what about Mario Kart 64 for the next thing like this?

Shout outs.

Sorry to sound like a broken record but thank you Milton for the controller and snacks.

Pikablue and Bus, those MM's were hype as.

Monkey, Pheonix and Beyhan, nice meeting you three.

Everyone who partook in the Giga Bower cluster ****.

Also it was nice chatting with you Timic, you seem like a nice guy.

S.D

Smash Master
This tournament turned out to be exceptional, huge shoutouts to everyone who came - particularly the guys who came down from the Gong holy ****.

Big thanks again to Miles, great initiative to get this up and running - legit.

RESULTS (in brief)

Melee
S.D
Dekar
Toshi
Skeletom
Atticus/Grim
Haikal/Splice?

Brawl
Attila
Steve the Samus
Others

PM
S.D
Toshi
Dekar
Splice?

#Miles' House Laser

Danza

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, great tournament Miles, it was cool cause walking to it was like 5 minutes :D

Oh Yeah...
Attila: Awesome friendlies, i was surprised what your Falco did to my Lucario, seeing as Lucario is, or maybe was good against Falco.

Mozart: Wolf ditto for the win, great games as always.

Jamwa: Haha fun games, nice combos coming from that Lucas.

Yosh: Finally you felt the wrath of my Wolf !, because i can't fight Meta Knight with Wolf, so i moved, but great games, still playing online ?

Salyo (i think its spelled like that):
That... that Snake is legit !, you somehow got a lead on my Wolf at the start, that doesn't happen too often, but you did it, amazing, keep it up.

Grim Tuesday (i think):
Dude... Jigglypuff is weird, but good games lol.

V:
Great games, thought i had lost there, but that Ness is crazy.

The People from Saturday:
Timic: yeah great games man.
Matt: good games, we need a GnW ditto, it looks pretty Godly.

Surely didnt forget anyone.
I seriously want to run a Tournament myself, it will be aweome.
Hurry up Shadowloo, thirsty for more.

Last edited:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Brawl doubles 8 entrants
1. Nicks + Earl
2. Jamwa + Grim
3. Mozart + Dean
4. 4BDN + Aiden
5. Splice + Joey
5. Bryan + Attila
7. Milton + Timic
7. Yosh + Sat
[collapse=Brawl doubles bracket]
[/collapse]

Melee doubles 18 entrants
1. Illicit Death (Toshi + Joey)
2. Breakfast Salesmen (S.D + Splice)
3. Breakfast Manliness (Dekar + Redact)
4. Tacos of Illegality (Haikal + Atticus)
5. Troublesome Tacos (Joyous One + Attila)
5. I Don't Know (Nicks + Earl)
7. Brilliant Destiny (Tak + DD)
7. The Return of the Club (Forte + 9th)
9. Leaders of Skilled Domination (Skeletom + Bus)
9. Juggernauts (Bryan + PCG)
9. Team Blitz of the Eastern Gamers (Miles + Grim)
9. Running of a Pimp (Milton + Timic)
13. Incredible Dirtiness (Bain + Max)
13. Marvel of the Juggernauts (Shakky + Blue)
13. Pimps (KTMFinx + Pepe)
13. Club of Sexy Redness (Jesse + Jake)
17. Dominating Noobs (TKN + Monkee)
17. Sailors of Love (Vorn + JFLS)
[collapse=Melee doubles bracket]
[/collapse]

Project M 29 entrants
1. S.D
2. Toshi
3. Dekar
4. Atticus
5. Splice
5. Matt
7. Max
7. Timic
9. Jamwa
9. Haikal
9. Attila
9. Tak
13. Joey
13. Dean
13. Jei
13. Bryan
17. DD
17. Forte
17. AJTN
17. Shakky
17. Plasia
17. Milton
17. Bain
17. Rascal
25. Ringworm
25. Blue
25. Aiden
25. PCG
25. Tommy
Project M bracket]

Smash 64:
1. Atticus
2. Miles
3. AA
4. Milton
5. Toshi
5. AJTN
7. A-Rod
7. Splice
9. Joey
9. Tak
9. Danza
9. Shakky
13. Dan
13. Timic
13. Callum
13. Blue
[collapse=Smash 64 bracket]
[/collapse]

Brawl singles 21 entrants
1. Attila:snake::falco::metaknight:
2. Steve:olimar::samus2:
3. Dean:dedede:
4. Jei:pit:
5. Tomiie:snake:
5. Sat:snake:
7. Grim:jigglypuff::metaknight:
7. Yosh:metaknight:
9. Aiden
9. Mozart
9. Jamwa
9. Danza
13. Bryan
13. Toshi
13. Timic
13. V
[collapse=Brawl singles bracket]
[/collapse]

Melee singles 38 entrants
1. S.D
2. Dekar
3. Toshi
4. Skeletom
5. Atticus
5. Grim
7. Joey
7. Haikal
9. Splice
9. Forte
9. Max
9. Tak
13. Timic
13. PCG
13. Bryan
13. Attila
[collapse=Melee singles bracket]
[/collapse]

Melee amateurs 29 entrants
1. Matt
2. Jesse
3. 9th
3. Plasia
5. Jake
5. Jei
5. KTMFinx
5. A-Rod
9. DD
9. AJTN
9. Miles
9. Shakky
9. TKN
9. Jamwa
9. Bus
9. Milton
17. Toomy
17. Bain
17. 4BDN
17. Frink
17. Bowser-Daimaou
17. Terrorhawk
17. Alex
17. Monkee
17. Patrick
17. Pepe
17. Tai
17. Joursome
17. Dean
[collapse=Melee amateur bracket]
[/collapse]

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Had an awesome weekend and got HEAPS of footage again, (Mostly PM but still good! :D) - I'll be going through the videos over the next week and slowly uploading them to youtube, Any bracket matches I think I have names and stuff for, otherwise people will have to watch to figure out who's who.

S.D - 2fast4me, but was fun playing those few games with you, gotta play more, feel free to come over whenever too.
Toshi/Joey - I've never seen a better performance in any doubles match ever, that **** was fkin awesome! I didn't get to play Toshi but next time, and I wanna play you again Joey without that stupid puff.
Dekar - Didn't get to play, and I only got to see your falcon all weekend, Floyd was so keen to see your Marth, and now he's just even more scared of Falcons.
Splice - Man, I had uber salt after our Melee set, I do wanna play you more though, Idk wtf you do but it works really well.
Jamwa - Ivysaur>Squirtle :3
Plasia - Watching your Roy ditto's w/ Bain was probably the funniest matches I'd watched all weekend.
Bus - More Falcon, Less SD
Skeletom - I didn't get to play you all weekend which I should have, watching your falcon gets me so keen for this game. Should come over sometime soon get Bain accustomed to that speeeed! :D

But yeah, awesome weekend, lots of smash, now for a week of AGDQ :D http://gamesdonequick.com

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

Hayuge shoutout to Miles for organizing this tournament and everyone else who helped run brackets.

KTMFinx: I loved the fact that you guys just drove down for this tourney. Like i said before, if you're ever down in Vic hit me up for a smash or whatever.
Dumb Monkey: keep practicing and come to monthlies/friendlies. I'm happy to help you with any practice or questions you have.
Toshi: You gave me a huge confidence boost that you expertly dashed later in losers. We have to play again soon.
Vorn: Was great to meet you and Jo(e), should definitely come and play more with us.
Billy: I'll make sure I've got time for friendlies with you next time.
Bus: your movement's getting real slick i think you just need to work on your combo and approach game.

Sorry i had to piss off so quickly afterwards. I'll make sure to come to more monthlies.

Catch.

milestaf

Smash Cadet
Thanks to everyone involved. I've already had a few bits of feedback from the owner of the venue and the woman house sitting and they where both happy with how the venue was used and thought the behavior of attendants with regard to rubbish, noise etc was great.

Huge thanks to Dekar and SD for stepping in on Saturday morning and keeping the whole event on rails. I would have been super struggling without that help and it allowed me to enjoy the event rather than just run it.
Thanks to AsainAussie, Dean and all the other tournament operators. Without that we wouldn't have been able to have had the range of games hosted.

Everyone really came through on the gear and I felt like we had the perfect amount of setups. Thanks to everyone who brings their gear and trusts the community to be respectful while using it.

Everyone who gave me advice and opinions leading up to this event has been a huge help that I couldn't have done without.

The entire event went exactly how I wished it would go, so maybe I'l see you guys at Miles' Warehouse II?

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Max: stupid bs grab combos 2 much range nerf ivysaur can't even DI that
dean/attila fix stagelist pls and change characters
gg's to monkee. vsing you in pools, and then in amateur bracket was probably an oversight (dave L2to)
how do ppl lose to luigi?
ban toshi from p:m until he picks up someone cool like toon link or wario or diddy or rob
tim get rekt on shadow moses island
good stuff miles
didnt get to rep ness in 64 :(
grim ur way 2 serious calm down everyone's just playing games wow
props to tom for hosting MP2 tournament. was really fun stealing that cash money and spamming z
GJ to sat in brawl. upload that replay <3
thanks for the friendlies Danza and Steve, I was super rusty and i needed them (not that my results changed much)
sorry to those who played against squirtle and didnt pick ivysaur (grass beats water cmon)
hey b0ss
nicks + earl : gj winning dubs haha we let you 1st set was ez

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
shoutouts:
dekar, s.d, miles and everyone who assisted in running the event: was superb, many thanks for your efforts over the weekend.
my melee pool: cheers to tom and forte for annihilating me and bain, frink and shakky for some close games, was fun.
grim: pools was lol, i concede that you would beat me 9 times out of 10 though
mozart: my buddy tom, thanks for fun times in teams and friendlies and mario party and ggs in pools.
nido: ggs in brawl pools
milton: ggs in brawl pools and melee amateur bracket, thanks for letting me pick temple
aiden: mullet represent, ggs in brawl singles and ****ing mario party bro
jamwa: five starters is so bad for lucas huh. ggs anyway.
satou bros: i enjoyed finally getting to play you guys. you're both really great at the game, need more experience though.
jei: ggs as usual.
steve: probably my hardest opponent in the scene, why do you have to be so good
nicks + earl: thanks for coming and winning dubs, ggs, nicks why won't you let me pick dumb stages
attila, joey, splice: ggs in p:m
woolongong dudes: cheers for friendlies sunday morning
khoa: cool catching up:
asianaussie: was a pleasure, thanks for teaching me your hentai cards

64 is uploaded here, i recorded no brawl lol
wfs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfdj5UH3_pU
lfs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM9lGBTX8pA
gfs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xn38OCU1vs

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Post of the year so far ROFL
Just realised I placed 9th in everything, 9th 4 lyf
thanks
also jyon who registered as '9th' didn't place 9th in anything i think

gg's to monkee. vsing you in pools, and then in amateur bracket was probably an oversight (dave L2to)
l2not be a wimp and speak up
thought i raised you tougher than this jim

shoutouts to miles for getting so far into holy diver
did 1 decent combo all weekend, sorry about finals, top 3 all played so bad lol, TO johns
grats to sam though, even rusty sam is still very good
shoutouts to all the new ppl, who are way better then any of the 'top' players were when they started
grats to matt for winning amateur, gj also to jesse who got 2nd and nabbed a sweet framed and signed poster

if you're reading this thinking "how can i be amazin liek u dekr omg such f-smash spam" then be sure to join the vic smash facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/253413668003243/

onto the shadowloo monthlies

p.s. TOing sucks, no time to relax or play friendlies with all the homies
if you would like to experience the gayness joy of being a smash tournament organiser, please let me know and you could be the next victim help run the monthlies!

p.p.s. miles house laser, toshi vs bus in crews, NEVA 4GET

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
To miles for stepping in there and making it happen, being a killer host, and having a desalination plant for a body; **** man, your ability to bounce back from salt is inspirational.
+
getting so far into holy diver
Thanks out to Bus, for graciously housing me twice and bringing an air of unwarranted racism with you wherever you went. Pursue marth bro, never give up on your Falcon-related dreams tho
To Billy, for putting up with my incessant johnning and ********, liking similar music to me and having deep and meaningful conversations in the jankiest ways. **** S-Kill, man.
and, alright, now best wishes out to my man JUNIOR, killer smile to match your personality mang. One day we'll be able to beat Dekar's low tiers, one day.
Hey up to Dekar and SD, for teaching me a bunch of **** about the game just by existing and wrecking me over and over without getting bored
How about Skelejohn, putting me in my place with 3 fsmashes in the exact same situation - I was almost worried that people would think I was good, so thanks for clearing that up ;) We still 1-1 tho, I'mma take you out next time
To Timic - despite the constant trolling - and his boy milton, for being hilarious and helping other people be hilarious
I gotta say thank you to Jamie, for being a beacon of hope in an otherwise cynical world.
Wassup to Dean, for constantly supporting me in my brawl matches despite my state of origin
To all the other Brawlers, all you flops, for sticking with your ****ty game and giving me more of a challenge, and a more interesting result than I expected from singles
To everyone I played against in melee, for giving me something to do over the weekend

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382

Splice

Smash Hero
Well... The shoutouts are REAL. I managed to miss the majority of a streamed Tomb Raider speedrun on AGDQ typing them, which I'm actually thankful for.

Miles - Dude you deserve an entirely seperate post I feel. Your generosity was gratuitious, your organisation was exemplary, and your attitude was pragmatic and buoyant. The biggest of props and the most prestige of kudos to you for your efforts and ability. This is definitely in my top 3 tournaments of all time, and the other 2 featured sponsored Americans. For me, there has not been such a great tournament in years. The attendance that you managed to pull in was crazy and hopefully will permanently bolster the Smash scene. You are a champion.
btw, for your own good, I'm only playing floaties against you from now on :p

S.D - Cheers for teaming with me dude, and sorry if my questions about Falco are weird and almost unanswerable sometimes :p Congratulations on winning singles
#Miles'HouseLaser

Dekar - You were very on the ball with the organisation at this tournament, the print outs and equipment you brought were so convenient. Good on you for coming round to Bus' House Of Chills afterwards for the Smash Comedown! Also cheers for agreeing to some friendlies after our set, it was good and reiterated what I learnt from the actual tournament set.

Toshi - GG's in P:M, and well done with your performance in Melee overall! I'd really love to come around and play some smash with you more often!

Skeletom - Well done being able to display your moves for all to see when the hype is ON. Very inspiring and motivational for me!

Atticus - I was happy to take some stocks off a rusty Jared with a set-up not to his liking in 64. Gratz on winning that and also thanks for the games with Haikal on Friday also!

Grim - You should probably just stop asking me to house you and just assume you'll be sleeping at Bus's for 4 days. Happens EVERYTIME. We were at my house for about 2 hours total this time. It's very convenient you have skill with numerous high tiers but I wonder if it rubs off on the way you approach match-ups. Well done in tournament I think you definitely rose to the hype and atmosphere this time around and I hope it helps you to look back on the event positively. Also your power shielding is more disciplined than I expected, and while I made it look stupid sometimes (and got ***** by it sometimes too), any somewhat practical tech that you learn is worth it in Melee, it's definitely an asset. Cheers for sacrificing your wallet to the gods of transport to make it down, and I hope to see you again more this year. Despite refusing to pay the MM fee (and for not giving me 6 cokes for all the jinxes), I believe you are getting a better competitive mentality every time you come down.
**** S-Kill

Joey - You ruin lives

Haikal - I think we'd have both preferred to be on the same side in losers bracket, yes? Much hype. Next time hopefully :) It's been good to have you at the last few tournaments I've been to, really missed your Fox (not your marth though)

Forte - "Behold my powers! I am the most powerful [Mewtwo] in [Vic]!"

Max - This might be opposite of consolation, but I feel pretty bad about our set also. I feel I turned the confidence of the set around with that Peach victory in game two. Now I'm just mad that's it's so easy to choke with spacies, yet so easy to just pull out a floaty after a loss and not make mistakes. I think your tech skill is more ingrained than mine, so you were able to get stuff out best in the first game, but perhaps because of the Peach victory or an unlucky start in that 3rd game, I was able to make you feel pressured so you didn't really get the same momentum you had in the first match and I could do what I do without having to compete with your faster shines and more consistent L-cancels.

Tak - How to beat Fox with Mewtwo in P:M pls
Hope you had a safe and easy trip home, cheers for being cool with me teaming with S.D and please get hype to improve your Fox with some 2k14 strats

Timic - BecauseHe'sADoctor!!!!

PCG - Great to see you again, and sit down with a Puff player who knows his Melee! I appreciate that you came down to Bus' for that slightly more intimate environment and I hope you'll manage to make it down to a few more goings-on throughout the year. Thankyou very much for the lift(s), very much appreciated!

Bryan - Grats on clutching it into the bracket, and thanks for the games in pools they were fun!

Attila - Thanks for signing my poster, and grats on your singles victory! I like to watch your Falco much more than your Snake and it'd be pretty cool if you pulled it out even more often! I hope you were able to get a bit of hype up for Brawl :)
Also your Metaknight is really bad :)

Steve - Congrats on 2nd place in Brawl dude, it seems like you must have a very good grasp on how the game is played. It'd be nice to vs. you, and I would like to Money Match you next time we are at an event to experience your skill first hand!

Matt - Big props on winning Melee amateurs, I always knew you had a natural flair for these games, great to see you able to perform even without getting to play others very often! Nice Mario in P:M also, we tied for 5th :)

Jesse - Looks like you were going to need some tips for Puff after all! It's pretty rough and the Falco has to play pretty tight so I don't think I could have helped much anyway, congrats on beating Plasia though, I heard you used shine->bair ;)
Always cool to see you, sorry I didn't end up playing many friendlies with you and your friend though (forget his name :E). Good on you for getting that framed poster also, they were pretty sick and I think that's the first time we've had anything like that.

Plasia - Hey, Roy is my boy, but bird is the word, soz d00d. I reckon you could have pulled a much better P:M performance though, it'd be good to see you keep at it.

Jei - That was a pretty dog entry into amateur brackets haha :p Glad you could make it to the second day and bring Julian :3

Khoa <3

A-Rod - Hey man that was a tight set in 64, loved that Yoshi! You are definitely better than me at 64 I just used Brawl runaway strats on Kongo to get cheap hits in (because I could not combo) and I guess you aren't used to dealing with such ******ry :p

DD - stuff vsing Marth with puff, pretty sure that was one of the reasons I was like "I can't keep using this character". There is so much analog control in Melee that it's easy to fail to perform, it'd be good to see you do a bit better in future. But feel free to come over for heaps of Smash 4 to make a blazing entry into that game.

Alexi - Thanks for appreciating my Mewtwos honesty. It helped me refrain from using Squirtle for practically the whole tournament.

Shakky - You should go to NSW Revival of Melee, wobbling is legal there ;)
Nah, stick to your
Peach man :b:

Jamwa - bl on getting sniped by yo mama. pls do better in brawl n00b

Bus - Thanks for your 1337 hospitality at the HoC, also I believe you should stick to falcon. Even though your movement might be 'better' with Marth (because it's easier lel) you have C.Falcon in your veins and you have C.Falcon ideas in your head. Game is hard.

Milton - Good showing in 64, glad you could make it down and suffer the company of tourneyfags

Bain - You and Max seem really tight. Despite this It'd be good for you to play a wider range of people in friendlies, it could just be me but I was always seeing you and Max playing. That was a tight P:M set with Plasia though and I wish it was Roy Dittos the whole way through.

4BDN - Kev la

Shoutouts to everyone in my Melee pool (everyone in pools in general, actually) for coming down and giving Melee some LOVE
Tai - It was good to play you in pools, you were actually pretty good for a first timer (as far as i know anyway). Your spacing was good, and with Marth, that means a lot!
I remember
Jake also... I think? You used Falco and were also quite alright. If you practice short hop lasers and short hopping aerials, and fast falling and L-cancelling those aerials, you could do quite well. Because you seem quite smart and made some good decisions.

JoyousOne - Well, you have matured since I last saw you! It's awesome that you are still repping Pikachu and well done finding some success in doubles. Your pool was rough and you aren't the only person who drowned in it. I should have asked you for friendlies, either way I believe your Pikachu is bracket worthy for sure :)

Dean - Hope you got those replays off of Tomie. Upload them soon, you bitter and mysterious young stallion.

Alfred - Thanks for running the 64 tournament, good to see you every once and a while. Will you still be popping into Monash Clayton infrequently this year?
Also don't apologise for getting us DQ'd from brawl doubles, it really had nothing to do with you or the 64 tournament, it was Brawl Doubles' fault :reverse:

Earl - If what Nicks says about you playing Smash 4 is true, I would certainly be keen to travel and grind with you when it comes out. Congratulations on winning Brawl doubles.

:falcomelee:

Last edited:

Danza

Smash Apprentice
Hell yeah !, i came 9th in Smash 64 even though i didn't play it, you just cant teach that skill i have, pure magic, so get on my level y'all (>'.')>
Also, those Melee Doubles names made me laugh √.
Also Also, its possible i may enter Melee or PM aswell at the next Tourny.
Also Also Also, i need a good reason why i should not dump all my characters for my bad ass Wolf, you have 23 hours, 59 minutes and 409,675,069 seconds to answer. GO !

DD_

Smash Journeyman
This was my first tournament in about a year and a half and I gotta say I was amazed at how many people remembered me and were also keen to chat and catch up. Was a hype weekend and I can't wait to finally start attending monthlies again.

Shout outs:

Miles: Thanks again for putting the event together, was an awesome weekend.
Bus: Thanks for the hospitality, very appreciated! Looks like our set at 2am didn't help either of us in the amateur bracket :(
Billy: I have improved so much lately and it's mostly thanks to you repeatedly beating the **** outta me. I still got heaps to learn obvs but my not 0-2 performances are thanks to you brah.
Tak: Our 7th position is teams is the highest I've ever placed in any melee thing ever, thanks for carrying me :D Also thanks for answering the 100's of melee questions I had over the weekend
Skeletom: **** man you're too sharp now, shame we didn't get any time for friendlies.
Redact: Needed your comments on Sunday man crowd no where near as hype hah
Everyone else who I got to catch up with: After being gone for a year it was so nice to chat with people like I was never gone.
Everyone new I met and played in tourney or friendlies: Was nice meeting you all, was weird seeing so many new faces :D

Top Bottom