• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Hey does anyone have the SD adapter (SD > USB thingo) so I can hack ze wii? I can't find mine, I think it's lost after I moved :[

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Cool, what will I need to download (like software)? Is there anything specific required for altering the music on the stages? Or can i just bring my music files and texture files?

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
To be honest my knowledge is very basic and outdated so I'm probably not the best person to do this. I can bring the files you need to get started (install the Homebrew channel, get the Homebrew Browser etc.) so you just bring your SD card, Wii and copy of Brawl. Take all the custom stages off your Wii (you can put them back on later).
I... have never hacked music so I'm not sure about that but if you put music and texture files in the correct directory on your SD card and run the appropriate code they should work fine.

Robsta

Smash Ace
If any of you neckbeards wanna catch up Friday night I've got a gig at the Highlander Bar and will be there for the rest of the night
ONE DOLLAR BEERS SON

Otherwise I'll see you all at BAM (tim bring my controller pls)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
beautiful.

i'm talking it over with the shadowloo guys now. they haven't reset the venue yet, so we'll call it a maybe for now.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
i wanna play pika though, just because he looks super fun.
also could you upload that vid pls? I wanna rewatch it again :)

Hughie

Smash Lad
Hey Attila, is it possible that you could bump it to the Sunday? I've got school symphony orchestra camp (once a year... what are the chances) 2-5 on the Saturday. I'll really love to go to this meet of sorts and play some casuals with people.

Hughie

Smash Lad
That's great, I'll come around and since no school on monday (yay, report writing day) I could stay a bit longer.

S.D

Smash Master
Aw mannnnn Sunday I gotta work :(
Ok Phil no Marth ditto, just Falco.
I'll spank your peach next time Dekar.. that was THE ONLY peach I played all weekend, wasn't ready johns.
MM vs your Peach KGO

Dekar289

Smash Hero
well that was also the only time of the weekend that i played as peach =p
oh wait no i used it to get through timic after he beat my marth game 1
lol

S.D

Smash Master
I play Peach once a year or so, doesn't take much to keep that ***** up to scratch.
I was really on top of my peach game after a few sessions with cao, then it was just like fast fallers only for months on end.

Top Bottom