• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Splice

Smash Hero
I sent you a Private Message, if you go to your inbox (top right) It should appear there, or in alerts or something.
I wrote heaps of shiz.

Add me on Facebook - Billy Barrow
I am wearing a blue mouse head.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
host a meet

i cant host anything in the near forseeable future but id go to stuff, just no space at my house anymore LOL

Bu$

HoC
Haha I can't host anything this weekend cause i have stuff on and the weekend after is a smash thing (correct me if i'm wrong). I can host a meet the weekend after that. I think the 11th and 12th of may?? Would anyone wanna play sometime this week?

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Timic's anti-fun, so he's obviously trolling.

edit: the Lucas boards have died, I need a hug or another low-tier tourney : [

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
feel free to go guys, although i wouldnt be able to go until tonight.

is anyone interested in playing around 7?

ViVa

Smash Ace
How long are you planning to stay for Attila?

I'm thinking I might get there at 2 to play some games with yosh, and then with Attila way later. Depends if I can get there. [edit]: Which I totally can. I'll see you guys later.

ViVa

Smash Ace
Okay, 4 it is.

Edit: Hey Yosh, Attila told me me he can't make it. Do you still want to play? I'm starting to doubt a meet with only two people is really worth going out to slhq for...

Bu$

HoC
Alright *****. BAM is not far away and i wanna play heaps of melee before then! Who's keen to come over anyday everyday to play play play!? Having no job does have it's advantages ;)

Top Bottom