• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Hughie

Smash Lad
I'll go if there's something next week. After all, it is the Queen's birthday next weekend, so yay for public holidays

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Jeis going to be ther at 8:30, but i'll come whenever someone else is there. so if you wanna be there earlier than 8:30 ill come

I'd like to leave soon if anyone will come, traveling at night is meh

Jamwa

Smash Champion
please someone confirm something :( i dont wanna leave and have no one go but i want to leave soon or it'll be scaries and dark
what time are you getting there atilla/gary?

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm ready to go. Jamwa how long does it take for you to get there? I'll try to get there the same time. (I can simply walk there in 10min)

Hughie

Smash Lad
Mum's not gonna let me go to someone she doesn't know's place. I wanna go to SLHQ to see what it's like and get some practice. I just wanna know who might go up to slhq on the sunday/saturday afternoon.

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
I'm keen to get back into brawl. Both Friday and Sunday are good for me (preferably Friday after 4).

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
What time do doors open at slhq today? If they open around 4-5 will anyone be there? Don't want to go there to just play Danza when I can do that at home. :p

Also, do we have to pay the venue fee?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Attn mods: the user who controls this thread is now inactive. Can control of the thread be shifted to me? Or should we close thread and start a new one?

Hughie

Smash Lad
I just was at shlq at no one was playing smash except shuvl, me and someone else who went with their mates. Hopefully there'll will be more people next time I head up.

Top Bottom