• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 2011 CouchWarriors - 12th Nov - The Hive, Box Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I havent checked out these mods yet mods plasia but I dont see how we can use these in tournament. Unless youre trolling, in which case, carry on.

:phone:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I agree with Conor. I thought it was pretty well known. Although neither Attila nor Leish main a character affected by it I guess.
An extra second of lag is pretty significant and completely ruins some character's ledge options.
Plus it sets up some bull**** combos like Dedede dthrow > fsmash on Ganondorf...

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
I really don't see a problem with using it in tournament. The only gameplay change is no random tripping. As a bonus you get to save replays of unlimited length with tags and get to play around with some cool stages that have replaced banned ones in friendlies play (ie: Fountain of Dreams! Dreamland 64 with no bloody wind! Yoshi Story!)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i thought he was was joking
will be great to see you again redx
show melb how a real sheik plays

Vermy

Smash Champion
Attendance pending. DC Universe Online has a content update with new shxt to do and Eileen and I might be booked in to hang out with some meerkats at Melbourne Zoo as a one year anniversary kajigger.

I do miss you guys... And raids can get done on Sunday... so we shall see. If I do go, is there anyone who'd team up in Brawl? I promise to play really lame and dirty.

Robsta

Smash Ace
I'll see you all there

I'm looking for a teammate if anyone is interested
GUARANTEED HIGHER PERFORMANCE THAN REDACT

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Ace. That makes mine, leisha and earl for sure. Dean if he comes and timic if he feels like it...thats not bad.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I'm bring my TV and Wii as well guyyys.

LEISHA: i'll come by and get you at like 10:30-11am tomorrow

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well we have 2 brawl setups confirmed (me and conor)atm + earls wii. One more setup would be perfect.

And thanks conor, ill see you tomorrow around then :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom