• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VENGEANCE Results - April 7th, 2012 - Cincinnati, OH

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
DtJ forever even though I didn't go

At least I was there in spirit
Well Glyph I-

I wore a suit in your absense, Clifford.
-did this.
All of the swag, man.

Kroger. And most of those don't have a good selection.
Yo man Kroger has the best alcohol. I would know, I work at one. :smirk:
Our alcohol sucks big ****s.

Are they from Ohio? O_o
No

Edit: Luminoth were you the guy taking pictures n ****? Someone took one of me and Crash playing SF and I WANT IT.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Edit: Luminoth were you the guy taking pictures n ****? Someone took one of me and Crash playing SF and I WANT IT.
You mean this?

I'm still trying to remember players and learn of others, and it's the only SF-related pic that I got from there. I'm sure I was the one doing nearly all of the photographing.

toastbread

Smash Rookie
aha shoutouts to (First time):
player-1- looool bodied me in pools but thanks for all the diddy advice u gave me, ill put it to good use
drillbit samy- haha freeiest luigi in the midwest loooool first person i met in community hope to see u again
ally- haha thanks for playing me in friendlies and advice, i always wanted to play a pro
tMacc- lol i still remember your wario from pools that was fun
chris4ever- rofl i didnt think an ike cud beat me but hey i was wrong, talking to u while playing pools was greatttt
gifts- good to play you in pools, i remember your snake :p

sorry if i forgot you cause i just dont remember your name for the most part :S
first smash tourney and it was hella funnnnn playing people outside my small group of friends

hope to see you guys all again in future tournies

Zwarm

Smash Hero
My only regret for not going to this is missing out on Windjammers...

And I would've bought the **** out of that Mother 2 cartridge Carls had a picture of in his AiB blog.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
[collapse="Listen to this song while you read as it is my theme song:"] [yt]54tZPWn9q9U[/yt][/collapse]

Ally - Kinda salty we didn't get to play

Logic - Kinda salty we didn't get to play

So here's a story about the big bad wolf and the three little KC Pigs.

They left their home in hopes of starting a new village. After traveling for 10 hours, they thought they settled in.

Little did they know that this land was the stomping grounds of THE BIG BAD WOLF. Despite the warning signs, they set out to build their houses.

As you all know the story goes, the pigs built their houses out of straw, sticks, and bricks. The THE BIG BAD WOLF saw this, and set out to bring home the bacon so to speak.

He went to the first pig's house and said, "Little Pig let me in". After being denied, THE BIG BAD WOLF huffed and puffed and blew the house of straw through the acid of Brinstar. And so fell the first of the three little KC Pigs.

He went to the second pig's house and had a little more trouble initially getting in. But THE BIG BAD WOLF could not be denied forever, so he got a working cstick and the stick house crumbled. And so fell the second of the three little KC Pigs.

At the third pig's house, he was initially beaten. The house of bricks was too much, and THE BIG BAD WOLF felt like he was hit by a bomb in the face. But through his cunning, he tricked the third little pig into meeting death by his own hand. And so fell the third of the three little KC Pigs.

THE BIG BAD WOLF brought home the bacon, the end.

In case you are ******** and/or live under a rock, Kain is the Big Bad Wolf. He beat me when I was deceived by Brinstar, beat Fino when he fixed his controller, and beat MJG when he renewed his membership to the SD Club

MJG - 4steak

Fino #JetSkis #RIP #NeverForget - We need to get back on the gameplan imo

Reflex - CHARIZARD

Luckay - You called me bad on skype. Salt

Krystedez - Salty we didn't get to play except in doubles.

Player-1 - ****ing hate you

Roller - You definitely proved to me you are better than I am at this tourney. Good stuff.

DRN - Skype me please. I must become like you with ZSS

Judo - I felt so bad that I had to play you in loser's :( You have no idea how much I admire your sheik. And your GnW was pretty nasty too tbh. But your snake definitely had a terrible roll habit which was honestly the only reason I won because you are such a good player compared to me.

Alphazealot - I wish I had known what you looked like. Whenever I talk to you through skype, I always picture the rnbpop artist lol Salty we didn't get to play

DLA - Salty we didn't get to play

SneakyTako - Salty we didn't get to play

Zeton - My favorite part of the tournament was when you boo'd the Marth playing against FAE in the middle of our set.

Dyno - Wish we had played more than just dubs

MX - Salty we didn't get to play

Legan - Salty we didn't get to play. Still my hero and thanks for the only birthday wish I got from the tourney :D

Fizzle - Salty we didn't get to play

FAE - You are my hero man. Literally the best teammate of all time. I hope your back doesn't hurt from carrying the team. It was awesome running around trying not to die while I unleashed you on the opponents. If you ever want to team again, let me know. By the end of it all we were doing pretty good. Hope I did well enough for you because I really feel like you might have won this dubs tourney with a better partner.

Zinoto - You should come to KS to play with us dude. Our friendlies were probably the most fun I had, although I noticed you played the crazy run away game by the end of them lol. You'd probably beat me if we played in tourney

Technical_Chase - Salty we didn't get to play

Hadesblade - If you air release to Usmashed me, you probably would have won on Brinstar.

FF Ori_bro - Tried to warn you about that Mario in pools >_> didn't listen

Ralph Cecil - Salty we didn't get to play

Bpow -
DeLux said:
Bpow is winning this tournament
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14262466&postcount=1149
Best Wario. Official Honorary Member of the KC 4.

WTP - Did I play your falco?

Overswarm - You called me FreeLux :(. Fun doubles games

Light - Salty we didn't get to play

EddieG - Salty we didn't get to play

Mister Eric - Thanks for making me enter singles

Chris4ever - Salty we didn't get to play

Kel - Fun doubles games for sure though

Spec - Salty we didn't get to play

Clowsui - Salty we didn't get to play. Good **** on the tournament though. Thanks for putting me against every wolf in a row :(

Zyth - That DK though

33: Crash - Salty we didn't get to play

Nope - Dude wtf, you bodied me harder than anyone else at the tournament lol

Bonds - Soon to be KC 5? Bonds is on the rise everyone

Tmacc - Salty we didn't get to play at the venue. Why did you IC ditto wtf. That ROB needs to have the rust removed imo

Dooms - Salty we didn't get to play

Scythe - Salty we didn't get to play

Ryker - Salty we didn't get to play

Luminoth64 - I hate wolf :(

Sovereign - Salty we didn't get to play

Carls - Salty we didn't get to play

Papa Z - Salty we didn't get to play

ShadowPhoenix - Salty we didn't get to play

Jt556 - Salty we didn't get to play

TheKiest - Salty we didn't get to play

Hoboz - Salty we didn't get to play

DrillBitSammy - Salty we didn't get to play

Red Ryu - IDK if you remember, but we did a friendly where I dropped a grab on you at 110 (along with like 5 or 6 others) and I was like oh **** I just ****ed up so bad because it's lucario lol

Juushichi - No business being in the AB. Hold your head high. THat Mario was nasty

SoulPech - Salty we didn't get to play

Falcon Fist - Salty we didn't get to play

Gifts - Salty we didn't get to play

Radium - Salty I forgot to bring your keys. Mailing them ASAP

Wiggy - Salty we didn't get to play

K.Rung - Salty we didn't get to play

JTsm - Salty we didn't get to play

ToastBread - Salty we didn't get to play

Steep - Salty we didn't get to play

DK296 - Salty we didn't get to play

WolfOfMay - Salty we didn't get to play

DtJ Composer - Salty we didn't get to play

LunaLang - Salty we didn't get to play

Jared - Salty we didn't get to play

Commander Gregorius - Salty we didn't get to play

Betadyne - Salty we didn't get to play

Judge - Salty we didn't get to play

Travesty - Salty we didn't get to play

Silver - Salty we didn't get to play

Cameron - Salty we didn't get to play

DtJ Dextersquaid - Salty we didn't get to play

Shout outs to narrowly avoiding death on the drive there
Shout outs to Vanessa Carlton
Shout outs to Jersey Shore sound track and Michael Jackson theme songs
Shout Outs to Denny's and the Hungry Hungry Caterpilar and the beautiful butterfly
Shout Outs to Bonds chasing after us in the car
Shout Outs to Sparkles
Shout Outs to Electric Feel
Shout Outs to Brinstar for being ICs best CP
Shout Outs to Brinstar's Acid being a dirty filthy lie
Shout Outs to Hilt for being a legit TO
Shout outs to Scuba Steve for owing me $5 and letting me forget to do commentary
Shout outs to Bpow's story telling on the drive home
Shout outs to the Hunger Games Series

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Phil for best shoutouts of all time. OF ALL TIME!

DeLux

Hey, when you beat all of KC, you get big letter shout outs.

If I weren't super sick at Brainshock, Pierce probably would have gotten a similar thing

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

DeLux

You didn't beat me there? :)

Practice again, take back your top 5 IC spot, and beat us all and then I'll do it

It's the curse.

The person that beats DeLux first either beats all of KS (Pierce/Kain) or all of the world (Ocean)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Chi - I'mma need you to step it up... you been playing the game for as long as I have and you are Bunnnsss!!! Just playing pimp... but step it up...
yo wow @ this shoutout

eddieg used peach to get him to 25th place

kel gets 33rd with marth

and you single me out?

please believe i will show you the fruits of my labor @ pingas. i will become a god kai yet.

we out

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Gkais as I saw at Vengence

Pooch - MJG
Cougar - Kain
Roque - Legan
Clay - AZ
Aisha - Some black chick
Jensen - Some white guy

lol don't mind the movie title. Its just a coincidence.

DRN

Smash Lord
Gonna do shoutouts tomorrow when im not lazy. Added you on skype delux. Teach me ics too ;D

DeLux

Also, MJG and I will have a large announcement coming soon if Bionic cooperates

If not I have a backup large announcement

Roller

Smash Legend
I just realized I outplaced the entire Midwest East at this (with the exception of Krystedez, if you don't consider him MWW, which I do.).. wtf? Step up your game people...

We're getting stomped.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I got sucked into the Final Fantasy IV DS copy that I just bought so I was mad distracted, but I'll post shoutouts today when I get home.

For those of you who don't know yet, King Beef and I are the same guy.

@Luckay - A good suggestion. I do intend on playing more Peach in general. I know she's my best and I'm finally past the mental blocks I was having with her in the past. Marth won't be going anywhere for the time being, I'm making fast progress with him every time I pick up the controller, but the way you and a couple of others punished my landings and generally shut some things down shows that there are still kinks that need to be worked on which is totally fine.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I just realized I outplaced the entire Midwest East at this (with the exception of Krystedez, if you don't consider him MWW, which I do.).. wtf? Step up your game people...

We're getting stomped.
Indiana isn't midwest west lol...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
You also realize that your state is the only one in our area that really has constant access to the players in their own area on a daily basis, right? Cincinnati might be the other area of MW:E. And all of that state but you, with an admittedly easy bracket, got outplaced by a guy who was swamped with Grad School teaching, travels for work and barely gets to play the people in his own city.

Believe me, the people who still enjoy playing this game here are still trying our best to level up our game. We already know where we stand. Also, if you think Indana is MW:W, you might as well cut your state in half (as well as KY) and call them MW:W, too. Basically, what I'm saying is your sense of geography is ********.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You also realize that your state is the only one in our area that really has constant access to the players in their own area on a daily basis, right? Cincinnati might be the other area of MW:E. And all of that state but you, with an admittedly easy bracket, got outplaced by a guy who was swamped with Grad School teaching, travels for work and barely gets to play the people in his own city.

Believe me, the people who still enjoy playing this game here are still trying our best to level up our game. We already know where we stand. Also, if you think Indana is MW:W, you might as well cut half your state in half (as well as KY) and call them MW:W, too. Basically, what I'm saying is your sense of geography is ********.
daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

He's right though. lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
You also realize that your state is the only one in our area that really has constant access to the players in their own area on a daily basis, right?
Really? Because the majority of MI lives, at minimum, 30 minutes away from each other, and only a couple have their own cars. I guess there is Ann Arbor, but Zinoto always worries about his damn schooling so it's just Roller playing scrubs.

Yes it was stupid for him to say Indiana is MW:W, but honestly how was he supposed to remember that Indiana was a state?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Really? Because the majority of MI lives, at minimum, 30 minutes away from each other, and only a couple have their own cars. I guess there is Ann Arbor, but Zinoto always worries about his damn schooling so it's just Roller playing scrubs.

Yes it was stupid for him to say Indiana is MW:W, but honestly how was he supposed to remember that Indiana was a state?
On the flip side, WTP, the zones of Ohio live 2 hours (Cincy), 45 minutes (Springfield and Dayton--- mostly defunct/retired either way), 1.5 (Athens-OUGA where most of them don't play smash), 3.5 to 4 hours (NEOH) away from where I am, Columbus. And a good bit of our population doesn't drive or can't drive to these places. We are getting Fizzle starting in the Fall though.

Otherwise, well played. Indiana sometimes is not an actual state.

Top Bottom