• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah's Getting Ready for OC3 Biweekly

Gojira

Smash Lord
How about we bring you back some trophies instead?:laugh:
SO after we win teams what are we goign to do with the trophy? who gets it?

Southern utah is gay. After OC3 i say MORE smash.....because that is most likely what we will do anyways.

and why are we not doing teams as well at the S.G. tourney?

and haha at your power being out last night!!!!!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
That blackout sucked. We drove to Nevada because we got so bored, and right when we got there, the power came back on.

If we have time for teams, then we could do it. Just a warning though, Devin and I have an amazing team. Like, seriously. I'm even surprised of how good we are.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
surprising xsyven is easy.
Man.. oc 2&2/3rds is going to be sweet, and oc3 is going to be awesome.. *sigh*. Oh well, I'll stay here and make $300 instead of spending however much you guys were gonna spend.
When is this legendary EVO world?
And, Layne if you're not gonna drive to whenever the next 'fest is, I think I will. The withdrawals are starting to kick in.... :). Since my car can fit 4 additional people comfortably, everyone who wants to who lives down near provo (I'm in PG) is welcome to see if we can carpool.
When... is that going to be? (the next smashing action)

Top Bottom