• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah's Getting Ready for OC3 Biweekly

Seeing as how I go to college, I think I'll submit a college-level idea to all my northern friends.

1) Make a list of who has cars that'll make it to OC3. Spring into action from there.

or

2) Convince my hero the Buzz Saw to go to OC3 and pick you guys up on the way. (I like this plan the best)

Do what you will with my advice. Just remember -- I go to college.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Romaji de taipu sureba nani itteruka wakaranai darou, eh noob san yo?

So I was a bit curious...

I know its still like a month away and I probably shouldn't care yet but when you guys come down what time are you planning on arriving? Maybe like 8 PM, have a 2 hour one night stand with this jigglypuff 4 luvin', and then leave in the morning after a deliciously nutritious bowl of me lucky charms?

Or perhaps you'll get here in the morning just so you can see Utah's Zion and forget that you're gamers for one second and go out into direct sunlight, only to burn and ruin any chances of taking OC3. I could just sit here all night and type in different scenarios, but it'd be cool to know when, but like I said its a month away and I'm just bored.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking we arrive thursday afternoon, have a friendly tournament, sleep, then leave friday morning and arrive in LA before the stupid sun burns my eyes causing me to be blind and lessen my chances of winning 1st. or...

we can leave slc wed afternoon, arrive in stgeorge in the evening then smash till dawn. wake up, tournament, show us around st.george(if there is something to show) then sleep...maybe smash some more. then head out friday morning or thursday night. Or...

perhaps we'll get there in the morning just so we can see Utah's Zion and forget that we're gamers for one second and go out into direct sunlight.

I love it! It all sounds so sexy, but whatever you guys decide to do there MUST be a tournament. Then after maybe we can go golf some tennis balls off the red hill, drag a stuffed animal across the road in front of moving cars with fishing line, or do other st. georgy stuff. You know, cruise around, maybe hook you guys a couple of hotties, only time will tell.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
what?!?!?! st.george girls who make money on the streets. count me in!!!
oooo my, st. george sounds like crazy fun especially dragging stuff animals in front of cars. i'm all for st.george trouble making.
i vote for my second idea.

for the coming up tournament....how important is it that i have to skip work. (beside beating pc in singles and doubles.)

lengeta

Smash Ace
NOOOO!!!!
Yet another month I've failed to take the proper percautions in preparing myself to attend a tournament, CURSE YOU HEATHEN non-SMASH GODS!!1one
Yeah... can't make this one. T_T What's everyone doing for the 4th?...

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Are the rules going to be the usual Utah stage rules or will it be OC3 stage rules?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I guess we'll just stick with the OC3 stage rules since the Utah rules still haven't been discussed at all -_-. We will have solid Utah rules before the next official Utah tournament (most likely September due to a very very busy smash-filled August).

laozy

Smash Journeyman
well....this is another tournament that i will miss due to managers using the "2 week in advance" bull crap. see you guys sometime during the week.

Gideon Isaac

Smash Rookie
well....this is another tournament that i will miss due to managers using the "2 week in advance" bull crap. see you guys sometime during the week.
Man, that "2 week in advance" stuff really is bull****.Mine requires 17 days in advance. I mean,Jiminy Christmas, I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone 2 weeks from now. ****ing corporations.

"DEMN THE MAN, SAVE THE EMPIRE!!"

By the way, where you working at now so I can hate on them some more?

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i work at sportsman warehouse. its a decent place to work, but giminy christmas, just let me have a day off.

hey gid...i'll probably have a small smashfest at my place...or at junpeis. maybe tomorrow around 7pm.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Well, I got work from 9-5. And Layne said he isn't going, so I don't have a ride.... If someone wanted to pick me up, that'd be cool though :p. I could bring my sleeping bag!!

Gojira

Smash Lord
Camera

Im trying to get a camera for Oc3 to record our trek to OC3 and to interview players of utah after they lose......but i need someone to inteview me after i beat Ken. IF i do get the camcorder i think it will be fun to turn this into like a mini series "The trek to OC3 with C!Z in the car"

laozy

Smash Journeyman
wow that is the first good idea i heard from you since forever. i have a cam that i'll lend you, all it need is tape...a mini dv.

Top Bottom