• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
GG's today everyone. I got wrecked in Brawl today. Hopefully that inspires me to get out to more tourneys. haha

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Tourney results from today:

1st: Mars
2nd: KenNeth
3rd: Anonano
4th: Gkirbz
5th: Tsuteto
5th: Tane
7th: Pwny
7th: Colus
9th: Jellyfishn
9th: Kenne
9th: Seph

Brackets are in the code box below:
Code:
* - denotes winner

Round 1:
*Mars vs BYE
Jellyfishn vs *Seph
*Anonano vs BYE
*Colus vs Kenne
*KenNeth vs BYE
*Pwny vs BYE
*Tane vs BYE
Gkirbz vs *Tsuteto

Winners Round 1:
*Mars vs Seph
*Anonano vs Colus
*KenNeth vs Pwny
Tane vs *Tsu

Winners Round 2:
*Mars vs Anonano
*KenNeth vs Tsuteto

Winners Semi-Finals:
*Mars vs Kenneth

Losers Round 1A:
BYE vs *Jellyfishn
BYE vs *Kenne
BYE vs *BYE
BYE vs *Gkirbz

Losers Round 1B:
Jelly vs *Tane
Kenne vs *Pwny
BYE vs *Colus
*Gkirbz vs Seph

Losers Round 2A:
*Tane vs Pwny
Colus vs *Gkirbz

Losers Rounds 2B:
Tane vs *Anonano
*Gkirbz vs Tsuteto

Losers Semi-finals:
*Anonano vs Gkirbz

Losers Finals:
Anonano vs *KenNeth

Grand Finals:
*Mars vs KenNeth
All done on paper, btw, so yeah.

In other news, PC and FTS have both found me on Facebook within the past two days. Not sure how I feel on that yet. Then again, could be worse people that could find me, like Colus or Mars. Though as they just found out today (don't know why the did not know before), they could probably not deal with me occasionally throwing a pony out at them via Facebook.

Like this:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
In other news, PC and FTS have both found me on Facebook within the past two days. Not sure how I feel on that yet. Then again, could be worse people that could find me, like Colus or Mars. Though as they just found out today (don't know why the did not know before), they could probably not deal with me occasionally throwing a pony out at them via Facebook.
I actually found you a while ago, I just kept on debating whether I should add you or not (so this might be a mistake?). Either that, or I also forget to at times.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I actually found you a while ago, I just kept on debating whether I should add you or not (so this might be a mistake?). Either that, or I also forget to at times.
I'm cool with being added :p I always find it interesting when people just randomly find me. If you actually know me and want me on Facebook, feel free. I don't overly post myself, and if you're a whiner using it as a medium, I'll just end up either removing you or blocking your posts (one or the other). It's typically a great tool to get to me if you don't know my number or something.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I pretty much never post on facebook, and rarely check it on the website, either. I just add people so that I can contact them through IM using a third party IM program when I need to.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So Tsu, I just went through my voice mail cuz its been getting backed up, and I just heard your call about PSA at UVU, and fuuuuck I wish I couldve been there :<

Thanks for trying to let me know about it though, dunno why my phone never even notified me that you called... :/

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yeah, sorry about that :/ With the people that were there, I'm sure I stood a chance myself. Shame I had somewhere to be at 2:30 (which ended just me getting fired), despite it being an FFA items on thing. Just needed to go Nariko and get to level three, done.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
well guys just letting you know the Great Gemini Went out with a bang
had an awesome time with Xero, Zee, vegas PC, and the Beat gamer group
gonna really miss the one and only Gemini Arcade Palace and their 1$ Gatorades

hype for their Grand Re-opening!

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
PRE REGISTER FOR SALT FEST GUYS!!!!

Also I need a doubles partner that's looking to take top 3

Also, @ASLC or whoever I need to talk to that's in charge of salt fest, I'm getting involved with a youth mentor program. I'll be working foster kids who are turning 18 and leaving the "system" and need positive role models. They loved the idea of attending salt fest, as there are quite a few gamers in the program but none as networked or as dedicated as me. Is there any way we can give them free entry into the weekend, or maybe a greatly reduced cost? It's a non-profit organization. I gave them the handout I had for salt fest and I think Marianne will be emailing you (she's in charge of the program). Just wanted to give you a heads up now and maybe talk about things we can do to bolster the event's attendance. Who knows, maybe some of them will even pay and enter the tournament!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Welp... looks like I'll be moving back down to Orem y'all.
I will be as well most likely around Fall or a bit before. Although it might be considered Provo... Idk, either way its on the border of Orem/Provo.

Top Bottom