• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
i mean at least i'm fund raising for causes, such as peta (btw i don't even support peta and i'm a vegan they honestly don't do **** for animals except make the cause hated and they waste tons of money, I used to know a girl that worked pretty deep in that organization), and planned parent hood

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So Yaz tells me that gkirby was originally pressured into hosting a fest at his place, but then Buzz was willing to host, so Yaz would rather just go there.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I can host a Melee fest whenever. I just need to know when people wanna start. I feel like no matter what time I choose, people show up 4 hours later. Already, I have Gojira asking me when it's starting. I said maybe 1 PM, and he asked, "Why so early?" -_-​
I'll host it any time today.​

EDIT -- Oh, I just spotted PC's text. So, noon at my place? That sound good?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I am hosting Brawl too (if people want it). I have two setups of my own.

SMASHFEST AT NOON. MY PLACE. GO GO GO.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
ok so PC can take me to Buzz's but he can't take me back. Will anybody be driving through the SLC area? I live on 1st avenue but if you can drop me off anywhere near downtown I can walk a few miles home. No need to go far out of your way. Alternatively I can walk from Buzz's to RJ's and then I'd need a ride from there back to the SLC area. I can't really commit to PC taking me if I don't have a plan on how to get back so if anybody can let me know that'd be great as I'm sure PC will be picking me up soon.

217 370 6174

I can chip in gas money

great king god

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to gangstakirbys place he has like ten tvs and respects vegetables and was hosting a fest first.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
ok so PC can take me to Buzz's but he can't take me back. Will anybody be driving through the SLC area? I live on 1st avenue but if you can drop me off anywhere near downtown I can walk a few miles home. No need to go far out of your way. Alternatively I can walk from Buzz's to RJ's and then I'd need a ride from there back to the SLC area. I can't really commit to PC taking me if I don't have a plan on how to get back so if anybody can let me know that'd be great as I'm sure PC will be picking me up soon.

217 370 6174

I can chip in gas money
Near the end, I can help you get to RJ's or wherever. How far away do you live? What about Trax or UTA?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
He lives in the avenues area east of downtown.

And RJ's would have been better for a Smashfest if it wasn't for the lack of CRTs, since I'm looking some serious practice today, so lag would be an issue. I heard Kenny and Yaz are bringing CRTs, but I don't want to ditch Buzz. If Buzz wants to go to RJ's, too, then I'm fine with coming to RJ's instead.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
i'm so confused. melee is going down at your place, brawl at rj's?
Just fyi so youre not confused in the future, any time anyone hosts a smashfest, there should be both melee AND brawl, but bring melee just in case if you wanna play it. If guys like PC/Buzz/etc are there, it will be melee centric, if the guys from down south/BYU are there, it will be Brawl centric.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'm OK either way. If it's not at my house, I have to wait a while until my wife returns before I can go anywhere else. I have my CRT here, and I have a little bit more space than last time. How many setups are we looking at? I could setup my CRT in front of my flatscreen (in other words, turn off my flatscreen entirely).

I require help moving my CRT, so it'd be difficult to bring to the other fest. =/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well if its at RJ's, TVs arent an issue at all (he literally has like, 7-8 massive ones on the walls), but people would need to bring wiis/gcs and stuff.

I wont be there though, friends BDay today and Im going out to celebrate it pretty much all afternoon.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Well if its at RJ's, TVs arent an issue at all (he literally has like, 7-8 massive ones on the walls), but people would need to bring wiis/gcs and stuff.

I wont be there though, friends BDay today and Im going out to celebrate it pretty much all afternoon.
But the point was that they are Melee-unfriendly.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well there you go, problem solved! Could easily use those 2 for melee and the other 32 massive ones for all the Brawl.

Rayn of Utah

Smash Cadet
Gosh dang it! I really want to come the Salt Fest. But sadly, I can't. Wanna know why??? BECAUSE I'M IN THE RUGBY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! It stills sucks though, I really wanna meet you guys.

Top Bottom